CDZ The Progressive End Game: Making the Population Unfit for Self-Government

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I posit that all of the various programs and social engineering schemes promoted by Progressives have one ultimate goal:

To make the American population completely unfit to self-govern due to lack of values, morals, and knowledge of history, law, and culture....

And then, to put the chains of slavery upon us all.

It's important to use language properly to identify the true meaning of What Is Going On.

I posit that all of the various programs and social engineering schemes promoted by Progressives have one ultimate goal:

To make the American population completely unfit to self-govern due to lack of values, morals, and knowledge of history, law, and culture....

Damn they're good, they did that on Reagan's watch and maintained and improved on it all along.

Damn they're good, they did that on Reagan's watch and maintained and improved on it all along.

I call shenanigans. That is not what Reagan did, bub.

That is when the rerigging of the economic system began.

You allow someone to become independent they have no need for you.

Thank you for proving how effectively Progressivism brainwashes Low Info Voters. The Prog agenda started in the late 19th century with its infiltration into Public Education.

Thank you for proving how effectively Progressivism brainwashes Low Info Voters. The Prog agenda started in the late 19th century with its infiltration into Public Education.

Parents would be wise to use private schools or home school their children. Avoid the left indoctrination, false history and social engineering of public schools

You allow someone to become independent they have no need for you.

True, but Americans are born free and independent. The State and its henchthugs conspire to turn us into Controllable Dependents.

Might want to go back and research that more for yourself in depth, jussayin'.

Parents would be wise to use private schools or home school their children. Avoid the left indoctrination, false history and social engineering of public schools

Yeah, nothing like the narrow minded hate fueled bigotry you can infuse your spawn with in home schoolin'.

I have all the evidence I need to understand how misinformed you are, but thank you for your concern.

Yeah, nothing like the narrow minded hate fueled bigotry you can infuse your spawn with in home schoolin'.

This is the CDZ. Take your character attacks elsewhere.

I have all the evidence I need to understand how misinformed you are, but thank you for your concern.

Yeah, no need to look into anything for yourself. That's what tv and radio is for.

Yeah, no need to look into anything for yourself. That's what tv and radio is for.

^^^ The diagnosis is Projection ^^^

This is the CDZ. Take your character attacks elsewhere.

That's really all you do here shoog, c'mon, we're reading your shyte.

Don't have a tv, on purpose, don't ever want to turn out like you, too lazy to go dig into things for myself.

Don't have a tv, on purpose, don't ever want to turn out like you, too lazy to go dig into things for myself.

Sorry to disappoint, but digging into you doesn't interest me.

Forum List

Back