The pro-Hamas crazies at Oakland City Council meeting

Calling PBS liberal is flattering to them, as their staff is 95% progressive female and 100% progressive leftist, NEVER having a strong male figure on in any capacity nor EVER presenting the conservative POV. And when they do have any guys on their shows, they are all weak, young, small guys weighing about 130 pounds who look like the roughest thing they've ever done is pick up the phone to call for someone to come clean his gutters for him or put air in his tire. I've literally caught a few of their science programs LYING about the climate. And they NEVER question any of the ideology they present. If it isn't about promoting a progressive agenda, they don't even report on or cover it.

Liberals watching such liberal media as this anbd CNN, etc., are literally kept in a vacuum bubble of ignorance of anything outside the progressive ken.
Liberals are kept in a vacuum bubble of ignorance, by intent (and with the use of censorship). It’s the only way the Dems can win.

Can you explain why Jews from anywhere in the world are entitled to occupy the homes, businesses, and farms of Palestinians?

Can you explain how you think the Palestinians have ownership of any area or territory when they are mere itinerant migratory settlers in an area that was already under the control of the Israelis and Arabs when they arrived? In fact, studies show that the most likely origin of the Palestinians is from females slaves brought up from Egypt into Arabia who then mated with Arabs--- literally mutts of the region, unwanted, outcast, with no home of their own. Oh yeah, in 1947, the UN offered them a final, formal, legal territory as their officially recognized state.

And they rejected it.

A
Can you explain why Jews from anywhere in the world are entitled to occupy the homes, businesses, and farms of Palestinians?
1000-3.jpg

"'If I don’t steal your home, someone else will steal it' was the answer given by an Israeli settler to Muna al-Kurd, a young Palestinian woman who accused him of stealing her home in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood in the occupied East Jerusalem."

‘If I don’t steal your home someone else will’, settler says
And you think that this civilian speaks for the government of Israel ?

He does not.

A

And you think that this civilian speaks for the government of Israel ?

He does not.
The government of Israel gives the American civilian authority to steal Muna al-Kurd's house

The civilian is named Jacob.

"In the video, al-Kurd is heard telling the settler in English: 'Jacob, you know that this is not your home.'

"The settler replies in a thick US accent: 'Yes, but if I go, you don’t go back, so what’s the problem? Why are you yelling at me?'"

How would you respond to a similar situation?

The government of Israel gives the American civilian authority to steal Muna al-Kurd's house

The civilian is named Jacob.

"In the video, al-Kurd is heard telling the settler in English: 'Jacob, you know that this is not your home.'

"The settler replies in a thick US accent: 'Yes, but if I go, you don’t go back, so what’s the problem? Why are you yelling at me?'"

How would you respond to a similar situation?
Like I said, this person doesn't represent Israeli or American government views, nor does it represent any government views regarding such rhetoric or conversation between individuals being spoken in such a way, and that's all that matters in these cherry picked scenarios that you choose to show when trying to convey your desperate points being made.

Hamas's attack on October 7th was not attributable to a sovereign state; it was an armed attack by Palestinians within Israel's Israel's jurisdictional control.
Still an act of war...........with big time consequences for the attackers.

Look....look....Israel is within it's legal rights:

Israel maintains direct external control over Gaza and indirect control over life within Gaza: it controls Gaza's air and maritime space, as well as six of Gaza's seven land crossings. It reserves the right to enter Gaza at will with its military and maintains a no-go buffer zone within the Gaza territory.

Then there's this little factoid:

With Hamas in control of the Gaza Strip and Fatah in control of the West Bank, there were two de facto governments in the Palestinian territories, each claiming to be the legitimate government of the Palestinian Authority.

IDF boots on the ground:

IDF boots on the ground.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back