The primary cause of political divisiveness.. Biased Media

Interesting. Now, is there a similar set of data for the 6 months previous to the last pres election? Do you actually think that this is going to be similar in the 6 months preceding the next election? How far has Fox skewed these results. As I presented earlier, such media outlets were biased but Fox is clearly leaning the opposite direction and balancing out the bias. Unfortunately it is through having equal bias on the other side instead of actually having unbiased stories out there but hey, you can't have everything....

Also wonder where that positive news about Palin is coming from. I don't think I have EVER heard a positive thing on Palin from the media.

I guess that is one way to approach a set of data that does not support your hypothesis. Why even bother?

I guess I could just accept whatever graph you put up and point you post as gospel. Is that better. Nice try. If you don't want to bother then get off the damn discussion board and go hang out with people that you agree with so you can intellectually jack each other off. I am here for actual discourse.

You don't accept the graph that YOU put up...........why would I expect you to accept one that I put up. You present data.....and as it does not support your POV...you suggest that some other data ( that you do not have ) MUST be more in line with what you believe.

It is assinine.

Penn is a member of Not In Our Name (a "peace" front for C. Clark Kissinger's Revolutionary Communist Party) and Artists United to Win Without War. He is also an avid supporter of MoveOn.org. He has spent tens of thousands of dollars on advertisements criticizing the war in Iraq and U.S. foreign policy generally. Discover the networks.

Classic.

One is ‘un-American’ and a ‘communist’ because he’s opposed to the war in Iraq.

What’s next from the right? Calls to re-instate HUAC?

A drone posts another transparent attempt to deflect attention from the true nature of the DNC propaganda organs. Libs have to pretend the media does not suffer from left-wing bias, otherwise their control of the media is useless. Propaganda is useless when people know they are being fed bullshit.

Let me get this straight. The MSM is promoting dems over republicans to manipulate the public. Thats why Obama and Dems win. And the "Tea Party revolution" happened last year because...*insert a story of adversity, patriotism and against all odds story here*

Man, you guys are just crying because you want everyone to report like you want them too all the time or they aren't readable. The tactic of cry about everything to be more conservative no matter how conservative is weak. Change the words liberal media with the word wolf and you'll notice a pattern.

guttenberg-press.jpg

INFORMATION!!!!

"conservatives'" & Right-Wing dictators'
worst-enemy!!!

DecEMBER 23, 2011

Digital Goods $ales Jump

"Digital goods are the fastest-growing category online this holiday, led by e-books, suggesting Amazon.com Inc's strategy of blanketing the world with cheap e-readers and tablet computers may be producing some early gains.

"The increased proliferation of devices, such as tablets and e-readers, has led to more forms of digital content being downloaded," he added. "People are downloading e-books in a way they had not previously."

1195424202474650894liftarn_Dissent_is_patriotic.svg.med.png

December 22, 2011

"By historical measures, there’s really not all that much to be angry about. Since 1981, the proportion of the developing world living in extreme poverty has fallen from 50 percent to less than 20 percent, according to the United Nations. Infant mortality is down across the board; the number of girls in school is up. Terrorists and tyrants get their comeuppance with toe-tapping regularity. The chances of dying in war have never been lower. In 2011, the 7 billionth person was born into a world that’s richer, healthier, and safer than at any time in history.

None of which kept a sizable portion of the planet from open revolt. The uprisings that rippled from Cairo to California and back again were linked not by a common enemy but by a common emotion. We should have anticipated (though few did) that rage would boil over in the Middle East, a region at once the world’s youngest and its least free. But who envisioned throngs marching down Broadway holding signs that read “Turn Wall Street into Tahrir Square”? What distinguished the anger of the past 12 months was its comprehensiveness, the rate and intensity with which expressions of discontent spread across the planet. The last comparable outburst of people power, in 1989, transformed Europe but stopped at its borders. In 2011, volatility went viral."

388208_278801952155319_100000765482913_688013_1435459012_n.jpg

e00570d17a1fe3dcad7dabff3ebAbbie-Hoffman-232x300.jpg

Last edited:

December 22, 2011

"By historical measures, there’s really not all that much to be angry about. Since 1981, the proportion of the developing world living in extreme poverty has fallen from 50 percent to less than 20 percent, according to the United Nations. Infant mortality is down across the board; the number of girls in school is up. Terrorists and tyrants get their comeuppance with toe-tapping regularity. The chances of dying in war have never been lower. In 2011, the 7 billionth person was born into a world that’s richer, healthier, and safer than at any time in history.

None of which kept a sizable portion of the planet from open revolt. The uprisings that rippled from Cairo to California and back again were linked not by a common enemy but by a common emotion. We should have anticipated (though few did) that rage would boil over in the Middle East, a region at once the world’s youngest and its least free. But who envisioned throngs marching down Broadway holding signs that read “Turn Wall Street into Tahrir Square”? What distinguished the anger of the past 12 months was its comprehensiveness, the rate and intensity with which expressions of discontent spread across the planet. The last comparable outburst of people power, in 1989, transformed Europe but stopped at its borders. In 2011, volatility went viral."

Holy smokes....meds might help.

I noticed you failed to mention how the tea party "revolution occured in the face of all this brainwashing. I'll wait for your conspiracy ...um...answer.

A drone posts another transparent attempt to deflect attention from the true nature of the DNC propaganda organs. Libs have to pretend the media does not suffer from left-wing bias, otherwise their control of the media is useless. Propaganda is useless when people know they are being fed bullshit.

Let me get this straight. The MSM is promoting dems over republicans to manipulate the public. Thats why Obama and Dems win. And the "Tea Party revolution" happened last year because...*insert a story of adversity, patriotism and against all odds story here*

Man, you guys are just crying because you want everyone to report like you want them too all the time or they aren't readable. The tactic of cry about everything to be more conservative no matter how conservative is weak. Change the words liberal media with the word wolf and you'll notice a pattern.

I noticed you failed to mention how the tea party "revolution occured in the face of all this brainwashing. I'll wait for your conspiracy ...um...answer.

Even in the former Soviet Union, the truth managed to get out on occasion.

No see, part of my statement that's irrefutable fact is Republicans have been getting elected on a regular basis for the last 60 years or so. That being said it's hard to justify your theory that Republicans have no media outlet to convey their message, or are in general drowned out by liberally biased news.

Or is your next post going to suggest that conservatives are too smart to fall for it? Don't go there.

Democrats would never get elected at all if the media told both sides of every story.

Doesn't Foxnews tell the versions of the story you want to hear? Doesn't rightwing talk radio?

Anyone in the country with access to the media can hear any side of the story they want to.

"This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list."

Ahhhhhhh. Not having to view your bullshit makes this forum so much more pleasant to peruse.

The media are interested in profit.

Period.

The idea that they’re bias to a given political ideology is ignorant nonsense.

Wrong. All parties readily admit that the MSM was for BO and against Hillary & McCain.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......all parties readily admit FOR the MSM, huh??

That makes sense, to you, huh??

How often do you let others admit, for YOU??

323.png

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Ahhhhhhh. Not having to view your bullshit makes this forum so much more pleasant to peruse.

If you look at Hollywood today,there is still a strong Communist influence. It's called Liberalism or Progressivism these days though. So Hollywood still has that far Left/Communist Bias. And most of the MSM has that Bias as well.
Why all these distractions.....from the fans o' someone who grabs all the Federal-buck$ he can get his hands, on??????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66bTshO1jM]Ron Paul Gets Owned by Tim Russert - YouTube[/ame]

323.png

Is this one of those threads where repubs huddle together and tell each other they are scared of information but...it's ok?

Sounds like it. Bias doesnt equal lie btw

You know calling names, etc.. doesn't alter the FACTS!
HERE ARE MORE...

44 percent of journalists identified themselves as Democrats while just 16 percent tagged themselves as Republican.

Nearly half of the journalists surveyed (47 percent) called themselves “liberal,” compared to 22 percent who described themselves as “conservative.” Gallup polls taken at the same time found just 18 percent of the public considered themselves liberal, while 34 percent of the public said they were conservative.

# “Most Americans (53 percent) believe that news organizations are politically biased, while just 29 percent say they are careful to remove bias from their reports,” Pew reported.
# “When it comes to describing the press, twice as many say news organizations are ‘liberal’ (51 percent) than ‘conservative’ (26 percent) while 14 percent say neither phrase applies.”

YOU are definitely in the minority!
I'll bet I can do that, TOO!!!!

44 percent of Teabaggers identified themselves as Communists while just 16 percent tagged themselves as assholes.

Nearly half of the Teabaggers surveyed (47 percent) called themselves “Gay,” compared to 22 percent who described themselves as “gender-confused.”

guttenberg-press.jpg

INFORMATION!!!!

"conservatives'" & Right-Wing dictators'
worst-enemy!!!

DecEMBER 23, 2011

Digital Goods $ales Jump

"Digital goods are the fastest-growing category online this holiday, led by e-books, suggesting Amazon.com Inc's strategy of blanketing the world with cheap e-readers and tablet computers may be producing some early gains.

"The increased proliferation of devices, such as tablets and e-readers, has led to more forms of digital content being downloaded," he added. "People are downloading e-books in a way they had not previously."

December 22, 2011

If you look at Hollywood today,there is still a strong Communist influence. It's called Liberalism or Progressivism these days though. So Hollywood still has that far Left/Communist Bias. And most of the MSM has that Bias as well.
Why all these distractions.....from the fans o' someone who grabs all the Federal-buck$ he can get his hands, on??????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66bTshO1jM]Ron Paul Gets Owned by Tim Russert - YouTube[/ame]

323.png

That really was an ass kicking........

Forum List

Back