The primary cause of political divisiveness.. Biased Media

The media wouldn't be what it is the consumer didn't want it to be what it is. The media's content is almost entirely decided by the 'market',

you know, the one that conservatives worship.

Fail. But, I guess I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know. ;)

The media wouldn't be what it is the consumer didn't want it to be what it is. The media's content is almost entirely decided by the 'market',

bull...it isn't controlled by the market when it is owned by Progressives..

Nyslimes
Washington compost
PMSnbc
nbc
etc etc..

pure PRAVDA Propaganda Bias AGAINST REPUBLICANS comes out of those.

The Media Primary | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

All_Can_Tone.png

yeah ok, what does that have to do with media BIAS?
I think if you polled the people who pay attention to the MSM, they would tell you they see it BIASED left.. that is why I'm happy we finally have other sources than just the MSM like we did only 20 years ago.

Uh, Rich Lowry is a member of the media. Are you old enough to understand?

ummmmK..i guess.:eusa_whistle:

You guess?

National Review (NR) is a biweekly magazine founded by the late author William F. Buckley, Jr., in 1955 and based in New York City. It describes itself as "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion."

Nyslimes
Washington compost
PMSnbc
nbc
etc etc..

They are not run by the government you idiot.

ABSOLUTELY! And guess what THEY ARE honest enough as is Rush, Hannity, et.al. to ADMIT their bias!

BUT you tell me the supposedly MSM is to be objective right?
THEY can't admit to their bias! They project themselves as above the fray.. professional objective observers!

Well tell me what is "objective" or " professional" about these comments from supposedly "objective" dispassionate" observers???

And this just in... Obama is not Jesus! as this observer thinks:
ast night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech. Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

or this calm objective observation???
) Admission by a liberal MSM EDITOR.. Evan Thomas..
" our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

AND this same editor said the following gush about Obama...
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –

You're an idiot. Implying that Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews conceal their personal political leanings.

jeezus.

Make No Mistake. The bugle mouthed leaders of the demoncraps are the dividers. They get on national TV and say shit like.. "Republicans are hostage takers" "Republicans want you to die" "Republicans are racist" "Republicans are obstructionist" "Republicans don't give a shit about babies, old people or the middle class" "Republicans only care about the very rich" Over and over and over again.. .

Pretty much all the truth.

Nyslimes
Washington compost
PMSnbc
nbc
etc etc..

No one said they were idiot. but they might as well be. they are so up the asses for the Democrat party.
a few outstanding so called, Journalist, just had a nice little luncheon with the Obama to discuss WHAT exactly? How to report nice nice about the Republicans..

Last edited:
Those of you liberal/Obamatron/Democrat supporters WILL NOT agree with this but those of you that THINK you are independent this is for you...

The primary cause for gridlock and tremendous political divisiveness in our country has been the extreme media bias that favors liberal/Democrat ideology.
handjob.gif

Yeah......"conservatives" have really made that a difficult-pursuit......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

Whatever happened to......

"Accepting Responsibility For Your OWN Actions."??????

301.gif

You used to be such-big-fans o' quoting that.....to everyone ELSE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't make sense to either assume that the general media has a preference for liberals or conservatives, or to assume that it's having a controlling effect on the populace...if it were true the Republican party and conservatism itself would be virtual unknowns at this point, and that's obviously not the case.

It doesn't make sense to either assume that the general media has a preference for liberals or conservatives, or to assume that it's having a controlling effect on the populace...if it were true the Republican party and conservatism itself would be virtual unknowns at this point, and that's obviously not the case.

I don't care if it doesn't make sense to you BECAUSE the FACTS speak as well as the hacks that write!
My goodness the Editor of NewsWeek calls Obama a "god"?

Yet says his responsibility to "Bash Bush"??

More importantly again.. they write biased stories which influences your opinions which polls respond to your biased influenced opinions and politicians vote i.e. Obamacare passed by 6 votes .. primarily because the MSM BIASED exaggerated by 70% number of truly Uninsured"!
There are NOT 32 or 46 or 50 million "truly uninsured"!
This has been continually used as justification for Obamacare!
YET the Census says 10 million are NOT citizens but counted "uninsured!
18 million are people that don't want or need health insurance - yet counted by the biased MSM which influenced you to think there were 50 million and that influenced the politicians!
9 million people counted as "uninsured" are covered by Medicaid.. and yet they are counted as part of the 50 million!

You see you still believe there are 50 million even though nearly 37 million are either already covered OR don't want or NEED.. Yet you believed that
50 million and for that reason we are seeing health costs skyrocket while benefits decline!
All because the MSM is biased and they too are such ignorant believers in a historically proven failed concept of "single payer" national health!

But do you hear any of that from the biased MSM???

ABSOLUTELY! And guess what THEY ARE honest enough as is Rush, Hannity, et.al. to ADMIT their bias!

BUT you tell me the supposedly MSM is to be objective right?
THEY can't admit to their bias! They project themselves as above the fray.. professional objective observers!

Well tell me what is "objective" or " professional" about these comments from supposedly "objective" dispassionate" observers???

And this just in... Obama is not Jesus! as this observer thinks:
ast night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech. Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

or this calm objective observation???
) Admission by a liberal MSM EDITOR.. Evan Thomas..
" our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

AND this same editor said the following gush about Obama...
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –

You're an idiot. Implying that Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews conceal their personal political leanings.

jeezus.

You're right! Just like most commentators, they're very open about their political beliefs. :badgrin: Especially Olbermann. He's never been shy to say what's on his mind.

What's not to get? Can you read?

IIIII, think that I can read. I'm waiting to read an explanation which I haven't seen. Perhaps I've missed it. I see Sean Penn doing something, which I'm distracted by Anthony Weiner also on the cover.

And while we're on the subject of weiners, does anyone know if these loons get psychological testing before they're allowed to make the decisions that make or break our country? Before I was accepted into parameidic school, we all had to take the MMPI-or Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. For those of you who aren't familiar, the test consisited of about 500-700 ridiculous questions. One pedophile and drug addict managed to slip through the cracks...but all in all, we've been a pretty stable bunch.

Does anyone know if they're required to do this. I think that if I have to at my level, they'd damn sure be required. People tapping their toes underneath other's stalls and doing all other sorts of weird crap (taking phallic photos with their cell phones). Just wondering.

Last edited:

Nyslimes
Washington compost
PMSnbc
nbc
etc etc..

No one said they were idiot. but they might as well be. they are so up the asses for the Democrat party.
a few outstanding so called, Journalist, just had a nice little luncheon with the Obama to discuss WHAT exactly? How to report nice nice about the Republicans..

You compared them to Pravda.

So essentially what you want is what you call the liberal media to get objective so that there will be only 2 kinds of media available,

1. Objective media

2. media like Foxnews and talk radio advocating for conservatism...

...yeah that's the ticket...

I don't care if it doesn't make sense to you BECAUSE the FACTS speak as well as the hacks that write!
My goodness the Editor of NewsWeek calls Obama a "god"?

Yet says his responsibility to "Bash Bush"??

More importantly again.. they write biased stories which influences your opinions which polls respond to your biased influenced opinions and politicians vote i.e. Obamacare passed by 6 votes .. primarily because the MSM BIASED exaggerated by 70% number of truly Uninsured"!
There are NOT 32 or 46 or 50 million "truly uninsured"!
This has been continually used as justification for Obamacare!
YET the Census says 10 million are NOT citizens but counted "uninsured!
18 million are people that don't want or need health insurance - yet counted by the biased MSM which influenced you to think there were 50 million and that influenced the politicians!
9 million people counted as "uninsured" are covered by Medicaid.. and yet they are counted as part of the 50 million!

You see you still believe there are 50 million even though nearly 37 million are either already covered OR don't want or NEED.. Yet you believed that
50 million and for that reason we are seeing health costs skyrocket while benefits decline!
All because the MSM is biased and they too are such ignorant believers in a historically proven failed concept of "single payer" national health!

But do you hear any of that from the biased MSM???

No see, part of my statement that's irrefutable fact is Republicans have been getting elected on a regular basis for the last 60 years or so. That being said it's hard to justify your theory that Republicans have no media outlet to convey their message, or are in general drowned out by liberally biased news.

Or is your next post going to suggest that conservatives are too smart to fall for it? Don't go there.

Last edited:
The age of MSM influencing the populace is diminishing rapidly. The coming of age of the internet and all the variety of sources is more of a cause célèbre for the political divisiveness in the country than the MSM. All these sites purporting to be factual but spouting lies and inciting the believers and the sites of gray news draw in people and influence them more than the MSM could ever do. It is not just a liberal thing but a conservative thing too.

And what is disturbing that some of these so called patriotic and liberal sites are not being brought to us by Americans but foreigners, Chinese and other potential enemies hoping to create disturbances and divisiveness in our country. This is the new age in warfare, psychological warfare, and the combatants are not the military but you and me, the American people.
What we're experiencing is nothing new. As a matter-o'-fact, it's a repeat.​

"In The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Victor Hugo makes frequent reference to the architecture of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris. He also mentions the invention of the printing press, when the bookmaker near the beginning of the work speaks of "the German pest."

"The unprecedented impact of Gutenberg-style printing on the long-term development of modern European and then world history is difficult to capture in its entirety. Attempts at analysing its manifold effects include the notion of a proper Printing Revolution and the creation of the Gutenberg Galaxy. The ready availability and affordability of the printed word to the general public boosted the democratization of knowledge and laid the material basis for the modern knowledge-based economy.

In Renaissance Europe, the arrival of mechanical movable type printing introduced the era of mass communication which permanently altered the structure of society: The relatively unrestricted circulation of information and (revolutionary) ideas transcended borders, captured the masses in the Reformation and threatened the power of political and religious authorities; the sharp increase in literacy broke the monopoly of the literate elite on education and learning and bolstered the emerging middle class. Across Europe, the increasing cultural self-awareness of its peoples led to the rise of proto-nationalism, accelerated by the flowering of the European vernacular languages to the detriment of Latin's status as lingua franca."

The Printing Press
(The Original "Internet")​
Yeah.....you can get all paranoid about "...foreigners, Chinese and other potential enemies hoping to create disturbances and divisiveness in our country.".....but.....you're merely mimicking Chinese and other potential enemies.....including those in the Middle East.....who are also complaining about The West's influence on their populations.

You don't think The Internet had a marginal-influence on.....

This is total bullshit. Demublicans love to blame the media and scream that they are partisan but this is just short sightedness. The media represents no party, they represent power/money. They are servants to the elite, the same as both parties are. They serve to keep the masses focused on insignificant issues as a distraction to real policy, and real debate.
.....And, who's more skilled, at that, than.....

The hard Left Bias in today's MSM started a long time ago in Hollywood. Hollywood had a very large Communist presence.
.....At least, that's what Joe McCarthy (a legendary-alcoholic) & Jedgar Hoover (a legendary-paranoid) insisted!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nublLQDGbU]The Hollywood Ten - McCarthyism Communist Hunts - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwEZxDqfJc]Joseph McCarthy Interview - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bT01mC9xSA]Bachmann Wants McCarthy-Like Witch Hunt For Anti-Americans - YouTube[/ame]​

No see, part of my statement that's irrefutable fact is Republicans have been getting elected on a regular basis for the last 60 years or so. That being said it's hard to justify your theory that Republicans have no media outlet to convey their message, or are in general drowned out by liberally biased news.

Or is your next post going to suggest that conservatives are too smart to fall for it? Don't go there.

Democrats would never get elected at all if the media told both sides of every story.

Forum List

Back