The primary cause of political divisiveness.. Biased Media

No see, part of my statement that's irrefutable fact is Republicans have been getting elected on a regular basis for the last 60 years or so. That being said it's hard to justify your theory that Republicans have no media outlet to convey their message, or are in general drowned out by liberally biased news.

Or is your next post going to suggest that conservatives are too smart to fall for it? Don't go there.

Democrats would never get elected at all if the media told both sides of every story.

They do......that is exactly why Democrats get elected

The media are interested in profit.

Period.

The idea that they’re bias to a given political ideology is ignorant nonsense.
Bingo!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

(....And, Teabaggers insist they're in-favor of capitali$m!!!!!)

323.png

Democrats would never get elected at all if the media told both sides of every story.

Wrong. They get elected because the MSM is simply one vast propaganda organ for the DNC. With an even handed media, Democrats would all be hounded from office and never allowed to return. Who would ever vote for such a gang of obvious thugs the voters weren't being constantly lied to?

Last edited:
If the media had done it's jobs, we never would have invaded Iraq. Clearly the media has a right wing inclination and a thirst for violence.

The media are interested in profit.

Period.

The idea that they’re bias to a given political ideology is ignorant nonsense.

Wrong. All parties readily admit that the MSM was for BO and against Hillary & McCain.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......all parties readily admit FOR the MSM, huh??

That makes sense, to you, huh??

How often do you let others admit, for YOU??

323.png

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

If the media had done it's jobs, we never would have invaded Iraq. Clearly the media has a right wing inclination and a thirst for violence.

"The media's job" is not bamboozling the public with left-wing propaganda. Whether the Iraq invasion was smart or not, the public supported it overwhelmingly despite persistent efforts of the media to dissuade it.

Wrong. They get elected because the MSM is simply one vast propaganda organ for the DNC. With an even handed media, Democrats would all be hounded from office and never allowed to return. Who would ever vote for such an gang of obvious thugs it they weren't being constantly lied to?
DNC and Unions...Vast money laundering scheme while the media turns a blind eye.

If you look at Hollywood today,there is still a strong Communist influence. It's called Liberalism or Progressivism these days though. So Hollywood still has that far Left/Communist Bias. And most of the MSM has that Bias as well.
Why all these distractions.....from the fans o' someone who grabs all the Federal-buck$ he can get his hands, on??????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66bTshO1jM]Ron Paul Gets Owned by Tim Russert - YouTube[/ame]

323.png

"This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list."

Ahhhhhhh. Not having to view your bullshit makes this forum so much more pleasant to peruse.

Is this one of those threads where repubs huddle together and tell each other they are scared of information but...it's ok?

Sounds like it. Bias doesnt equal lie btw

You know calling names, etc.. doesn't alter the FACTS!
HERE ARE MORE...

44 percent of journalists identified themselves as Democrats while just 16 percent tagged themselves as Republican.

Nearly half of the journalists surveyed (47 percent) called themselves “liberal,” compared to 22 percent who described themselves as “conservative.” Gallup polls taken at the same time found just 18 percent of the public considered themselves liberal, while 34 percent of the public said they were conservative.

# “Most Americans (53 percent) believe that news organizations are politically biased, while just 29 percent say they are careful to remove bias from their reports,” Pew reported.
# “When it comes to describing the press, twice as many say news organizations are ‘liberal’ (51 percent) than ‘conservative’ (26 percent) while 14 percent say neither phrase applies.”

YOU are definitely in the minority!
I'll bet I can do that, TOO!!!!

44 percent of Teabaggers identified themselves as Communists while just 16 percent tagged themselves as assholes.

Nearly half of the Teabaggers surveyed (47 percent) called themselves “Gay,” compared to 22 percent who described themselves as “gender-confused.”

Interesting. Now, is there a similar set of data for the 6 months previous to the last pres election? Do you actually think that this is going to be similar in the 6 months preceding the next election? How far has Fox skewed these results. As I presented earlier, such media outlets were biased but Fox is clearly leaning the opposite direction and balancing out the bias. Unfortunately it is through having equal bias on the other side instead of actually having unbiased stories out there but hey, you can't have everything....

Also wonder where that positive news about Palin is coming from. I don't think I have EVER heard a positive thing on Palin from the media.

Interesting. Now, is there a similar set of data for the 6 months previous to the last pres election? Do you actually think that this is going to be similar in the 6 months preceding the next election? How far has Fox skewed these results. As I presented earlier, such media outlets were biased but Fox is clearly leaning the opposite direction and balancing out the bias. Unfortunately it is through having equal bias on the other side instead of actually having unbiased stories out there but hey, you can't have everything....

Also wonder where that positive news about Palin is coming from. I don't think I have EVER heard a positive thing on Palin from the media.

I guess that is one way to approach a set of data that does not support your hypothesis. Why even bother?

I guess that is one way to approach a set of data that does not support your hypothesis. Why even bother?

I guess I could just accept whatever graph you put up and point you post as gospel. Is that better. Nice try. If you don't want to bother then get off the damn discussion board and go hang out with people that you agree with so you can intellectually jack each other off. I am here for actual discourse.

Yes, Russert sure did own Ron Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66bTshO1jM&feature=player_embedded]Ron Paul Gets Owned by Tim Russert - YouTube[/ame]

Who, in Hollywood, do you know to be a Communist?

sean penn

lol - Oh, brother, you’ve got to be kidding.

Just because Penn makes movies depicting the ignorance and hate of the social right (Milk) or factually relates the criminal activity of the Bush Administration (Fair Game), doesn’t mean he’s a ‘communist.’

What, are you channeling Joe McCarthy?

Who, in Hollywood, do you know to be a Communist?

sean penn
Prove it.
His political activities seem to carry through his leanings:

Penn is a member of Not In Our Name (a "peace" front for C. Clark Kissinger's Revolutionary Communist Party) and Artists United to Win Without War. He is also an avid supporter of MoveOn.org. He has spent tens of thousands of dollars on advertisements criticizing the war in Iraq and U.S. foreign policy generally. Discover the networks

Let me get this straight. The MSM is promoting dems over republicans to manipulate the public. Thats why Obama and Dems win. And the "Tea Party revolution" happened last year because...*insert a story of adversity, patriotism and against all odds story here*

Man, you guys are just crying because you want everyone to report like you want them too all the time or they aren't readable. The tactic of cry about everything to be more conservative no matter how conservative is weak. Change the words liberal media with the word wolf and you'll notice a pattern.

Forum List

Back