The price of freedom 153,000 deaths in 14 years.

CultureCitizen

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2013
Sensitive topic. While terrorists have caused up to 4,000 deaths, local guns have caused 153,000 deaths in 14 years.
It's a rather high price for freedom, gun controll laws simply don't seem to work. Maybe it's just the price it has to be paid, just as car accidents are the price for having cars.

Sensitive topic. While terrorists have caused up to 4,000 deaths, local guns have caused 153,000 deaths in 14 years.
It's a rather high price for freedom, gun controll laws simply don't seem to work. Maybe it's just the price it has to be paid, just as car accidents are the price for having cars.

It's a rather high price for freedom

Here in Chicago, we lacked that freedom for a time. I don't remember the gun deaths dropping to zero.
Or even dropping.

You really think we are suppose to believe that dribble. only 4000 deaths.

How's this when you all get rid of all the terrorist, the gangs, the criminals, and the criminals in our Government we might consider your wails on gun control.

Here in Chicago, we lacked that freedom for a time. I don't remember the gun deaths dropping to zero.
Or even dropping.

Probably banning is not correct, but even to drive a car you have to go through a procedure and pass some checks, I think the same could apply for guns at a national level. So :
1) You get a test and pass the controls
2) You pass the test
3) You get a license issued . And just as you need a different license for different purposes your license only covers certan types of weapons ( you can upgrade any time you like ) .
4) You can only purchase your gun if you have the appropiate license type.

You don't issue a driving license to a blind , nor should you issue a license to someone with a clear mental problem.

Your thoughts ?

I'll bet 140,000+ of them were thugs.

You really think we are suppose to believe that dribble. only 4000 deaths.

you gun haters just can't ever be honest. How's this when you losers get rid of all the terrorist, the gangs, the criminals, and the criminals in our Government we might consider your wails on gun control. until go hide in your house and leave us alone
Well, give me your number.
Yes, honestly I hate weapons, but I understand why owning a gun was part of the Constitution.

Or even dropping.

Probably banning is not correct, but even to drive a car you have to go through a procedure and pass some checks, I think the same could apply for guns at a national level. So :
2) You pass the test
3) You get a license issued . And just as you need a different license for different purposes your license only covers certan types of weapons ( you can upgrade any time you like ) .

You don't issue a driving license to a blind , nor should you issue a license to someone with a clear mental problem.

Your thoughts ?

for crying out loud. MILLIONS of gun owners never commit a crime but you still want to make them jump through all your hoops because of a few. the same ole same ole

I think your argument would carry a lot more weight if you could tell us how many legally-owned guns were used to murder people vs illegally.

Links please - no goofy sites.

I think your argument would carry a lot more weight if you could tell us how many legally-owned guns were used to murder people vs illegally.

Links please - no goofy sites.

ah no. you guys have tried and tried to step on the Millions of Innocent gun owners for years now just to please yourselves. so it's been talked to death. I don't think they have to explain anything to anyone

Or even dropping.

2) You pass the test

Your thoughts ?

2) You pass the test

What about going thru a procedure and passing some checks before you can exercise some of your other fundamental rights?

Like free speech or exercise of religion? Maybe for voting?

Or even dropping.

2) You pass the test

Your thoughts ?

2) You pass the test

What about going thru a procedure and passing some checks before you can exercise some of your other fundamental rights?

I can think of a couple more we can add to that. We already know how they would react to it. this is so tiring but they just keep on trying

Or even dropping.

2) You pass the test

Your thoughts ?

for crying out loud. MILLIONS of gun owners never commit a crime but you still want to make them jump through all your hoops because of a few. the same ole same ole

Millions of Car owner don't have accidents that kill people.

So you want to do away with all traffic laws and car licences...

How many people have been killed by free speech or by exercise of religion or voting?
And by the by there are controls for voting : you must have the proper age and be a US citizen ( and more controls existed in the past : you had to be male, white and a land owner ).

How many million aborted children? Doctors have killed through accident or neglect well over 1,680,000 deaths in that same time period. Tell you what. You get the doctor kill rate down to the gun kill rate and then we can talk. I'll let you keep killing children all for the price of freedom. Deal?

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Or even dropping.

2) You pass the test

Your thoughts ?

What kind of test?

Don't leave out VIDEOS. It was a video that caused the deaths in Benghazi. Our President and Secretary of State and that Rice woman all said so. We've got to ban videos.

Forum List

Back