The price of freedom 153,000 deaths in 14 years.

Sensitive topic. While terrorists have caused up to 4,000 deaths, local guns have caused 153,000 deaths in 14 years.
It's a rather high price for freedom, gun controll laws simply don't seem to work. Maybe it's just the price it has to be paid, just as car accidents are the price for having cars.

How many million aborted children? Doctors have killed through accident or neglect well over 1,680,000 deaths in that same time period. Tell you what. You get the doctor kill rate down to the gun kill rate and then we can talk. I'll let you keep killing children all for the price of freedom. Deal?

thank you for saying what I was thinking. If they cared about the unborn that are being slaughtered then I might take them serious. but it's the same ole BS. stomp on the Millions of gun owners who has done NOTHING because of the few nutjobs they can't seem TO STOP. so what do they come up? more stupid laws as if all the ones we have now has done a damn thing.

Sensitive topic. While terrorists have caused up to 4,000 deaths, local guns have caused 153,000 deaths in 14 years.
It's a rather high price for freedom, gun controll laws simply don't seem to work. Maybe it's just the price it has to be paid, just as car accidents are the price for having cars.

How many million aborted children? Doctors have killed through accident or neglect well over 1,680,000 deaths in that same time period. Tell you what. You get the doctor kill rate down to the gun kill rate and then we can talk. I'll let you keep killing children all for the price of freedom. Deal?

Completely off topic, but for your information : I respect all life forms with a central nervous system. Hence I have no problem for any abortion method which kills the embryo before day 22 ( e.g. day after pill) which is the time when the brain starts to form.
I find morally unacceptable and cruel to kill an embryo after that.

Great. Like I said, work on the doctor killings and then we can talk. Currently they kill more than 5 times as many people as guns do on a yearly basis. That is a actually a fairly easy problem to correct. Work on that, then you have the beginning of the moral authority to try and take peoples Rights away.

Don't leave out VIDEOS. It was a video that caused the deaths in Benghazi. Our President and Secretary of State and that Rice woman all said so. We've got to ban videos.

for sure they can start there. and then all these elected asses like Hillary and Obama can give up their security detail they want others to give up their protections against the crazies. what make them more special than the rest of us in this country? because all they do is go around and MAKE MORE LAWS on us they need Security that WE HAVE to pay for. they can put their money where their stinking mouths are. what do I care if they dodge a criminal the same as us.

Last edited:

How many deaths have bathtubs caused in that same time period?

Ajem, that was just a shorthand for : "local American bearing guns" have caused 153,000 deaths.... etc

but were the deaths caused by local american men bearing guns or by liberals in liberal ghettos bearing guns? End liberalism and you end the gun deaths.

Do you understand?

Ajem, that was just a shorthand for : "local American bearing guns" have caused 153,000 deaths.... etc

but were the deaths caused by local american men bearing guns or by liberals in liberal ghettos bearing guns? End liberalism and you end the gun deaths.

Do you understand?

Liberalism is a disease of the brain. It is a cancerous condition and is incurable. Most Liberals are destined to spend some amount of time confined in institutions for the criminally insane however, death is inevitable.

Liberalism is a disease of the brain. It is a cancerous condition and is incurable. Most Liberals are destined to spend some amount of time confined in institutions for the criminally insane however, death is inevitable.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)

A monkey, faced with the choice of pushing one of two buttons on a machine will push the correct button 50% of the time. A Liberal will push the wrong button 100% of the time.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)
Or try this for a good laugh :
71MH7Z4KNYL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

I wish I could rate this ZERO stars.
By Turdface Von Fartbutt on August 21, 2009

"This book is so bad that it does not even deserve ONE star.
This is honestly one of the worst things I have ever read.
Not only is there virtually NO research in it at all, but the writing style is childish at best and downright awful in most parts.
The entire thing reads like a history report written by a grade school child who doesn't know the meaning of proper research of decent writing."

(60 customer reviews)

A monkey, faced with the choice of pushing one of two buttons on a machine will push the correct button 50% of the time. A Liberal will push the wrong button 100% of the time.

this is true!! a liberal will look at East/West Germany and opt for an economy like East Germany's.

You see here folks. it's because of these people letting their emotions over things and then advocating for MORE worthless laws that is GETTING us all killed.

because of emotions they've went and created Gun free zones with signs and everything. NOW if you were a crazy person determined to hurt people where do you think you would go first?

seriously people we can not have the liberal/dems in charge of our lives. how many of these shooting has happened since Obama and his party has been in office?

and then he go jumping up on a soapbox to play to PLAY ON PEOPLE EMOTIONS so they can PASS more laws on you while taking away MORE OF OUR RIGHTS.

we can't survive them and they are getting us killed every damn week it seems. on top of the FACT THEY are getting ready to release 100, 000 criminals from the jails onto us. how is that PROTECTING US? on top of the fact they are wanting to being 100 of thousands more people without even vetting them because they are calling them, Refugees and on and on

VOTE them out come 2016 no more of these people to be in charge of our lives. they haven't protected us in the seven years he's been office you're stupid if you think more laws is going to do it now

Last edited:

(60 customer reviews)
Or try this for a good laugh :
71MH7Z4KNYL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

I wish I could rate this ZERO stars.
By Turdface Von Fartbutt on August 21, 2009

"This book is so bad that it does not even deserve ONE star.
This is honestly one of the worst things I have ever read.
Not only is there virtually NO research in it at all, but the writing style is childish at best and downright awful in most parts.
The entire thing reads like a history report written by a grade school child who doesn't know the meaning of proper research of decent writing."

wow sounds bad but is there one substantive argument in it about conservatism with which you disagree?? If so please tell us what is was and why you disagree or admit you lack the IQ to be here as a typical liberal?

Let's put it in the context of restrictive firearms laws. California arguably has the most restrictive firearms laws in the Country but California had the highest number of firearms deaths in 1014, 1,169. So there must be another aspect to gun violence besides restrictive gun laws.

I really should elaborate on what steps one should take when confronted by a Liberal who is in one of many expected "Mad Stages" of his/her affliction.
Liberal can often go totally berserk over the smallest of matters. A Conservative speech or news cast, a court ruling, a Christian coming into their proximity, etc. They will fly into a mad rage often accompanied by loud and profane cursing, reddening of the face, their eyes will bug out, and often they will drool at the mouth. Stay away from any of these bodily fluids because the Liberal might be a homosexual as many of them are and may also be contaminated with the AIDS virus.

Try to contain the Liberal in a strait jacket, with handcuffs and tying his feet. Once secured, fashion an alligator clip to one end of an electrical wire of AWG # 12 or better. Attach one clip to the tongue of the Liberal and push the other end of the wire to a 120VAC electrical outlet. Take another wire with attached alligator clip and clip to the Liberal's ear lobe. Push the other end of the wire into the other side of the 120VAC electrical outlet. Pay no heed to the Liberals cries or protests. It is a scientific fact that ALL Liberals lie.

Why do you lie, guns didn't cause anyone's death.
That must be a quote from American Dad ... oh here it is.

Sorry to destroy your stupid ass thread with the truth, I imagine that happens to you a lot. Here's a tip, don't be stupid.

By the by:
1) Threads have no ass.
2) You can't destroy the thread unless you are a moderator.
3) Sory for destroying your stupid conceptions about threads, I imagine that happens to you a lot. Here's a tip: don't be stupid.

Trust me your thread is destroyed, just let me do your thinking for you since you seem incapable of rational thought.

Not really.

But we know what you are like...

You are the kind of guy that doesn't mind criminals and mentally insane getting a guns. You are by neglect, arming those groups.
You are the pro-criminal gun guy.

What is your reason for allowing these people having guns...

In the same period there were like 400,000 auto related deaths?

Also the cost of freedom
Links please .

Do the math. http://www.newsweek.com/us-traffic-deaths-injuries-and-related-costs-2015-363602

Very good.

Now do you need insurance and a licence to drive on the road?

Gun related injuries and deaths cost US taxpayers $229bn a year, the estimate there are 300m guns.

I say mandatory gun insurance just like a car. Why should taxpayers have to pay for gun owners. Gun Owners are just stealing money out everyone's pockets.

So I say insurance would be an average of $700 per gun with no profit.

In the same period there were like 400,000 auto related deaths?

Also the cost of freedom
Links please .

Do the math. http://www.newsweek.com/us-traffic-deaths-injuries-and-related-costs-2015-363602

Very good.

Now do you need insurance and a licence to drive on the road?

Gun related injuries and deaths cost US taxpayers $229bn a year, the estimate there are 300m guns.

I say mandatory gun insurance just like a car. Why should taxpayers have to pay for gun owners. Gun Owners are just stealing money out everyone's pockets.

So I say insurance would be an average of $700 per gun with no profit.

Absolutely not. We need to remove most gun laws...not add more. We have too many right now. Should we put a tax on free speech? Of course not.

Forum List

Back