The Presidents Speech at CPAC Today

I bet Trump is gonna tell the CPAC how wonderful his relationship with Kim un is, how he respects Kim, what a great guy Kim is, and how they fell in love. I wonder what the CPAC crowd will think when Trump tells them that?

The President is on Stage.....

Take your meds Tards because he is going to SPANK your Ass…...

You know this is going to be a barn burner.....

Can't wait to see the Tard reaction.....

President Donald Trump to speak at CPAC following Cohen testimony, North Korea meetings
Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office? Or that his magnificent, record setting, best by any President ever, economy is based on borrowed money. But, then again, the national debt is no longer an issue with conservatives.

You know this is going to be a barn burner.....

Can't wait to see the Tard reaction.....

President Donald Trump to speak at CPAC following Cohen testimony, North Korea meetings
Wonder of the Liar in Chief will mention that he has added 2.06 trillion dollars to the deficit since taking office? Or that his magnificent, record setting, best by any President ever, economy is based on borrowed money. But, then again, the national debt is no longer an issue with conservatives.

Can't we just print more money like obozo did?

I bet Trump is gonna tell the CPAC how wonderful his relationship with Kim un is, how he respects Kim, what a great guy Kim is, and how they fell in love. I wonder what the CPAC crowd will think when Trump tells them that?

Trump and Kim do have a Wonderful relationship.....

You're just Butt Hurt because obozo was such a failure...

“I’m so great, blah blah blah, witch hunt, me and Kim Jong Un are lovers, FAKE NEWS, I’m not a crook, blah blah blah” *raucous applause from the crowd of retards*

“I’m so great, blah blah blah, witch hunt, me and Kim Jong Un are lovers, FAKE NEWS, I’m not a crook, blah blah blah” *raucous applause from the crowd of retards*
I clicked on your post thinking it would be the typical idiotic hateful nonsense.

I was right.

Trump just called Bull Shit on the witch hunt:fu:all you Tards….

I clicked on your post thinking it would be the typical idiotic hateful nonsense.

I was right.
Thanks, Eric. Always appreciate your desperation to reply to my posts :itsok:

Trump making fun of aoc and her dumb ass supporters was a Hoot…..

Forum List

Back