The Pontiff insists he is not a commie, then acts like one.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Yahoo "news" said:
WASHINGTON (AP) — The pope of the poor arrived for his first-ever visit to the world's wealthiest superpower Tuesday denying he is a leftist and riding in a frugal little family car, windows rolled down.
Pope Francis' chartered plane from Cuba touched down at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, where President Barack Obama and his wife and daughters paid him the rare honor of meeting him at the bottom of the stairs on the red-carpeted tarmac. Presidents usually make important visitors come to them at the White House.

Why is it that people who clearly are moonbats pretend to be something else? Some bed wetters like Bernie Sanders at least make no bones about who they are, but so many libtard douchebags pretend to be "moderate" or in the case of assholes like Jerk Fakey, or McCain insist they're conservative.

Why don't conservatives or anyone else pretend to be moonbats?

You know why?

It's because anyone with their synapses firing on time knows that liberals are mouth breathing oxygen thieves. They produce nothing of value and are generally parasitic in nature. Only a dangerously stupid person would profess to being a liberal.

During the flight, Francis defended himself against conservative criticism that his condemnation of trickle-down economics makes him a communist.

"I am certain that I have never said anything beyond what is in the social doctrine of the church," he said. He said some may have misinterpreted his writings in a way that makes him sound "a little bit more left-leaning," but he said that's wrong.

I'm sorry, but the pontiff has embraced every idiotic bed wetter cause from open borders to confiscatory tax rates to globabble whining. He pretends to embrace a simple existence by riding in shitty cars. All he has left to do is parade around in a North Korean commie uniform. He is a moonbat through and through. It is because the Church has allowed fudge packers and commies into it's ranks that the church that once nearly ruled the world of Christianity is in ruin. I grew up catholic but I have no faith any longer in that religion. My faith in God has never been stronger but the catholic church has clearly been infiltrated by the agents of lucifer.

He certainly espouses Marxist ideology. Now if he fails to talk about abortion and the selling of baby parts, we will know he is completely in bed with the Leftists.

How is expecting the super rich to pay their taxes and to treat other people like human beings = commie? Stupid fucking retarded op.

The rich take it all and are destroying our middle class but yet the pope is a commie for standing up for the little guy. lol

Our middle class formed because of business regulations and monopoly busing. idiot.

If Jesus was around today, he wouldn't last till the crucifixion. LOL

Yep, he point out the greed of the right wing and the corporations that they support. I don't hate corporations but they're destroying what took 40 years in the beginning of the 20th century to build. All because they're greedy pieces of shit.

How is expecting the super rich to pay their taxes and to treat other people like human beings = commie? Stupid fucking retarded op.

The rich take it all and are destroying our middle class but yet the pope is a commie for standing up for the little guy. lol

Our middle class formed because of business regulations and monopoly busing. idiot.
Wrong.

The Pope is a Marxist for espousing income redistribution and condemning capitalism. Also his foolish global warming BS.

How does one "act like a commie"?

Regulating business in anyway shape or form. Including banning slavery and child labor.
Taxing people to pay for our roads, police and institutions of science.
Expecting the rich to pay more for their use of our economy.
Wanting a civilized first world society

All these makes one a commie to the op

Yep, he point out the greed of the right wing and the corporations that they support. I don't hate corporations but they're destroying what took 40 years in the beginning of the 20th century to build. All because they're greedy pieces of shit.
Well, he also calls on us to not allow abortions (at least unless a horror of birth would destroy the mother) and to then care for the children. And that rubs both the prochoice and prolife folks wrong.

You seem to think that's funny.

From what I've taken from the bible, though I admit I am not well versed in scripture, Jesus was far more of a libertarian than a collectivist.

So indeed if Jesus was around today He would be executed by the same entity,

The government.

I'm not amused by that fact at all...

What has Marxism given us but death, destruction, and terrible human suffering. Yet, they persist in promoting it. CRAZY!!!

What has Marxism given us but death, destruction, and terrible human suffering. Yet, they persist in promoting it. CRAZY!!!

Of course they always insist that they're NOT MARXISTS!!!! They just want "the rich" taxed into the poor house for the sake of "equality".

You seem to think that's funny.

From what I've taken from the bible, though I admit I am not well versed in scripture, Jesus was far more of a libertarian than a collectivist.

So indeed if Jesus was around today He would be executed by the same entity,

The government.

I'm not amused by that fact at all...

I think you'd be hammering the nail. That's what's funny. You put up the OP, and you'd be the first to call for Barabbas to be set free.

Wrong.

The Pope is a Marxist for espousing income redistribution and condemning capitalism. Also his foolish global warming BS.
God must be a commie then. The Pope speaks for God.

Why don't conservatives or anyone else pretend to be moonbats?
Watchoo talkin bout, Willis?

Republicans pretend to be fiscal conservatives all the time, and then proceed to skyrocket deficits and increase the size of the federal government.

Forum List

Back