The politics of the Olympics

Self answering question dingbattttttttt

So is that why you troll politics web sites, to complain when politics is mentioned?
I dont troll, I help.

Im here to help you. Your mind is sick. You see a "collectivist LOLLLLbrulll" under every street lamp, desk lamp and fog lamp.

Your brain needs a nap from all this.

This is a FINE time to be alive. Enjoy it while youre breathing, pessimism is not helping ya

Go ahead, turn your head and ignore the reality that is all around you.

Here is a story of how Israel is trying to prevent another Munich massacre from crazy jihadists.

Israel denies agents on Olympic security mission
All I need is facts and perspective.

Cant have one without the other.

The terror in the world is no worse than all of civilization. Mitigate, do something about it and enjoy yourself otherwise.

Is spending so much money on the Olympics a wise thing when the populace can't even afford to buy a ticket to watch?

Oh, I forgot, enjoy myself.

Got it!

Let the hunger games continue.
If you think the Olympics doesnt generate revenue, thats a cool story bro.

But what does messageboarding about it, versus playing with your johnson......do about it, in effect

So is that why you troll politics web sites, to complain when politics is mentioned?
I dont troll, I help.

Im here to help you. Your mind is sick. You see a "collectivist LOLLLLbrulll" under every street lamp, desk lamp and fog lamp.

This is a FINE time to be alive. Enjoy it while youre breathing, pessimism is not helping ya

Here is a story of how Israel is trying to prevent another Munich massacre from crazy jihadists.

The terror in the world is no worse than all of civilization. Mitigate, do something about it and enjoy yourself otherwise.

Is spending so much money on the Olympics a wise thing when the populace can't even afford to buy a ticket to watch?

Got it!

But what does messageboarding about it, versus playing with your johnson......do about it, in effect

I thought this was a place to come to share ideas about things.

My bad.

I dont troll, I help.

Got it!

I thought this was a place to come to share ideas about things.

My bad.
Youre all good Votto.

And, I like you.

But the over the top everything is political thing is something that is just peaks and valleys for ya and not the pedal to the floor max all the time.

Forum List

Back