The political spectrum

FBLM wants to be the authoritarians. Look at their demands now. Look at their demands from a couple years ago. THEY want the power. They want to be the oppressors.

Again, you're making up your own definitions because you were exposed posting something you didn't even realize you posted.

Who's the dictator leading BLM? There is none. How are they nationalists? They don't promote nationalism. Where's their military? They have none. How do they control production? They don't.

Again, nothing about them is fascist.

Quite ironic you start a thread about defining the political spectrum, yet here you are, making up your own terms for that spectrum.

And you never answered... what about CHAZ? That was a case of mob rule. So CHAZ was rightwing, huh?

Again, you're making up your own definitions because you were exposed posting something you didn't even realize you posted.

Who's the dictator leading BLM? There is none. How are they nationalists? They don't promote nationalism. Where's their military? They have none. How do they control production? They don't.

Again, nothing about them is fascist.

Quite ironic you start a thread about defining the political spectrum, yet here you are, making up your own terms for that spectrum.

And you never answered... what about CHAZ? That was a case of mob rule. So CHAZ was rightwing, huh?
You dont have to have a military to be a fascist. You are just getting ridiculous now. You can support those corrupt freaks if you want but i wont sit here and entertain you.

You dont have to have a military to be a fascist. You are just getting ridiculous now. You can support those corrupt freaks if you want but i wont sit here and entertain you.

It's literally one of the 14 characteristics of Fascism...

Again, you started a thread about defining political ideologies yet here you are, making up your own definitions because the definitions you put in your OP don't comport with reality. And no one is bound by your own definitions.

And again, why no answer about CHAZ? They're rightwing according to you since they were a case of mob rule.

It's literally one of the 14 characteristics of Fascism...

Again, you started a thread about defining political ideologies yet here you are, making up your own definitions because the definitions you put in your OP don't comport with reality. And no one is bound by your own definitions.

And again, why no answer about CHAZ? They're rightwing according to you since they were a case of mob rule.
Crazy how many characteristics BLM have in that link you posted.
So, only fascists have militaries. Interesting take on that.
Does sending out goons to murder people, burn things down and intimidate people to bend their knee to what you want count?
As far as CHAZ go, I dont really remember what all those retards did, so I cant comment on it. I might read up on them in a little bit.

Crazy how many characteristics BLM have in that link you posted.
So, only fascists have militaries. Interesting take on that.
Does sending out goons to murder people, burn things down and intimidate people to bend their knee to what you want count?
As far as CHAZ go, I dont really remember what all those retards did, so I cant comment on it. I might read up on them in a little bit.

BLM didn't send anyone to murder or burn things down. Those acts were committed by people acting on their own accord.

And no, Fascists are not the only ones with a military. Why do you keep making shit up? Exactly how disconnected from reality are you?

As far as CHAZ, they were just a bunch of rightwingers, according to you. But in all fairness to you, you have demonstrated you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So there's that.

BLM didn't send anyone to murder or burn things down. Those acts were committed by people acting on their own accord.
"the riot is the language of the unheard" - BLM
They have also threatened riots if they dont get what they want.
You are full of it.
And no, Fascists are not the only ones with a military
I worded that wrong. Im half distracted today. I meant to say, "So you can only be a fascist if you have a military" My apologies.
As far as CHAZ, they were just a bunch of rightwingers, according to you. But in all fairness to you, you have demonstrated you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So there's that.
Maybe they were. As I said, I dont remember what all they did. I know they forcibly took over a civilian area. More terrorism.

"the riot is the language of the unheard" - BLM
They have also threatened riots if they dont get what they want.
You are full of it.

I worded that wrong. Im half distracted today. I meant to say, "So you can only be a fascist if you have a military" My apologies.

Maybe they were. As I said, I dont remember what all they did. I know they forcibly took over a civilian area. More terrorism.

Actually, she quoted MLK who said that yet he too never called for rioting.

Kind of torn about the CHAZ thing Faun
It was certainly mob rule but the things they were doing certainly doesnt fall under "total freedom" Tyrannical, more like it

Actually, she quoted MLK who said that yet he too never called for rioting.
I was referring to Hank Newsome who used that saying to justify what they were doing.

You consider yourself an anarchist but you vote for democrats? Makes total sense bro
Me wanting the office of the presidency to be abolished, doesn't mean that it will ever happen.

Sometimes you've got to dance with who brung ya.

Me wanting the office of the presidency to be abolished, doesn't mean that it will ever happen.

Sometimes you've got to dance with who brung ya.
Still makes zero sense, man.
Then again, this inconsistency is normal around here. People say they believe in certain things, and then vote the ass opposite.
Blows my mind, but Americas voting block isnt exactly known for having any brains.

Still makes zero sense, man.
Then again, this inconsistency is normal around here. People say they believe in certain things, and then vote the ass opposite.
Blows my mind, but Americas voting block isnt exactly known for having any brains.
I boil it down to we're all hypocrites. Every last one of us.

So long as the elites have useful idiots like yourself, nothing will happen.

You don’t even realize you’re little more than livestock to them.
Heh, heh….My life is just fine idiot….Besides, what is it in the end, you plan to do with these fictional people? Huh? What’s the grand plan?

Forum List

Back