The Political "Lie of the Year" goes to...

The "Lie of the Year" award goes to

• Romney's Jeep ad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama's "You can keep it. Period".

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Let's us, just for the sake of the discussion, agree that Romney did lie in his Jeep/china comment.

The left and Politifact had awarded that ad the "Lie of the year"

Given what we all know now....

Which really was the "Lie of the year"?

That lie by Romney or Obama's lie that if you liked it, you could keep your health insurance. "Period"?

Politicfact is showing its bias by awarding that award to Romney. Even if Romney lied, and it can be argued he did not, it didn't matter. The lie made absolutely no difference to anyone or anything. Romney has faded into the background.

But Obama's lie was made by the most powerful man in the world. He misled people into supporting his program with his lie. People are going to be devastated because of Obama care and the President lied about it. Obama's lie wins hands down. Unless one take the slant that I do. Obama didn't know and like most liberals just said what he wanted it to say without really knowing. Is being ignorant and speaking with authority about what you obviously didn't know a lie?

139880_600.jpg

Of which he deserves another Pulitzer Prize for.

Last edited:
Neither. I still consider the ‘most open and honest’ statement the lie of the year for every year that Obama holds the presidency.

BS, hater dupes- it's anything you think is a fact...

Bengazi has nothing to do with a video...lol
The IRS went after RW groups...lol
ACA problems have nothing to do with Pubs and insurers...lol
Obama policies hurt the economy, not phony debt crises, etc...lol
Fox, Rush, and Beck are not total liars...lol

BS, hater dupes- it's anything you think is a fact...

Bengazi has nothing to do with a video...lol
The IRS went after RW groups...lol
ACA problems have nothing to do with Pubs and insurers...lol
Obama policies hurt the economy, not phony debt crises, etc...lol
Fox, Rush, and Beck are not total liars...lol

Such a sad, predictable little man...

politicfact is showing its bias by awarding that award to romney. Even if romney lied, and it can be argued he did not, it didn't matter. The lie made absolutely no difference to anyone or anything. Romney has faded into the background.

But obama's lie was made by the most powerful man in the world. He misled people into supporting his program with his lie. People are going to be devastated because of obama care and the president lied about it. Obama's lie wins hands down. Unless one take the slant that i do. Obama didn't know and like most liberals just said what he wanted it to say without really knowing. Is being ignorant and speaking with authority about what you obviously didn't know a lie?

its all about $$$ for them, and we are of no interest to them regardless of which party. These are the worst politicians we have ever had. And i am not one bit sorry for those who have lost their health insurance either since they voted for this bunch in dc and rushed to get what they think is free healthcare. Lol this obama has created more impeachable offenses then any president we have had, and not one thing is done about it. We need to form a revolt.

Let's us, just for the sake of the discussion, agree that Romney did lie in his Jeep/china comment.

The left and Politifact had awarded that ad the "Lie of the year"

Given what we all know now....

Which really was the "Lie of the year"?

That lie by Romney or Obama's lie that if you liked it, you could keep your health insurance. "Period"?

Well let's see now, Romney's lie cost me nothing.

However, Obama's lie cost me my health care, doubled my premiums, and is helping to destroy the economy.

It's pretty sad when all the left has to blame are dolts like Romney who never amounted to anything in his life.

Forum List

Back