The police did nothing to help David Hogg, and he is too dumb to even know

That article is so far left it’s not even on this planet. I couldn’t even finish that delusional tripe.

Eat it Hogg- ooh terrible. Horrible, no good language. Please.

He wants to stop gun nuts slaughtering people . What a monster!

Seriously this kid is a sorry excuse for a human being, but technically he is a dem zombie so he is not really part of the human race anymore. Any day now he will go from demanding gun control because people are dying, to demanding more babies be aborted and flushed down the garbage disposal.

Is this your life?

It's not mine

Republican Mayor Learns a Hard Lesson: Don't Mess With David Hogg
The fact is the Mental Health, and Law enforcement let him down. I was in the system and at times dangerous people are missed or overlooked. A good example is Bundy killing. The bad part is the Progressives wanting to take away guns. This will not happen.
antigun.jpg

And he wants to help planned parenthood kill all the little babies, indeed what a monster

A zygote is not a baby . If y’all really cared about lives, you wouldn’t want to make so easy for crazies to get guns .
Children in their third trimester are not zygotes, but since you are a deluded zombie fool you will never know that

In fact no woman with a zygote even knows she is pregnant...

Keep babbling kid, you will never have children anyway

Last edited:
And he wants to help planned parenthood kill all the little babies, indeed what a monster

A zygote is not a baby . If y’all really cared about lives, you wouldn’t want to make so easy for crazies to get guns .
Children in their third trimester are not zygotes, but since you are a deluded zombie fool you will never know that

In fact a no woman with a zygote even knows she is pregnant...

If someone is having a late term abortion, it’s because some serious shit has gone bad . Nature can be a real bitch .

If someone is having a late term abortion, it’s because some serious shit has gone bad . Nature can be a real bitch .
LOL, you just said that abortions were performed on zygotes, which proves what I said which is that you are a delusional fool

Seriously this kid is a sorry excuse for a human being, but technically he is a dem zombie so he is not really part of the human race anymore. Any day now he will go from demanding gun control because people are dying, to demanding more babies be aborted and flushed down the garbage disposal.

Is this your life?

It's not mine

David Hogg is a little piss ant...
I prefer deluded fake news zombie fool, but piss ant works in a bind

LOL, you just said that abortions were performed on zygotes, which proves what I said which is that you are a delusional fool

Do you consider a zygote to be a baby?

Beat me to it.

What he wants isn't the problem. We all want to stop slaughters. The problem is his solution. Banning guns will cost the lives of countless Americans. MORE lives will be lost; not less.

Is this your life?

It's not mine

The fact is the Mental Health, and Law enforcement let him down. I was in the system and at times dangerous people are missed or overlooked. A good example is Bundy killing. The bad part is the Progressives wanting to take away guns. This will not happen.View attachment 191836
Really? They already took guns away in some parts of the USA, like New York, New Jersey, and California.

Forum List

Back