The plane is going down. We're all going to die. What do you do?

well in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger.....after the 2 pilots were incapacitated by a terrorist,Walker took care of the terrorist and then went into the cockpit and the controllers talked him to a landing......

Is it a small plane or a big plane?

Big planes just drop. Small planes have some wiggle room.

Begin a breathing routine if time, and realize I had a marvelous life.

Justin Wilson would wake up Emile........he ain't never seen no bad wreck.

It's the sort of thing you cannot know until it happens. I imagine I would stay seated and grit my teeth. But for all I know I would run around screaming.

Millennials run around screaming. Real men know what they would do.
well?.....what would a real man do?.....jump out of the plane without a chute?...what?....

I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at two and a half thousand feet. But I had two parachutes.
i just want to know what real men would do?...

They would crap themselves, just like everybody else.

Each time it has almost happened I just kicked back and relaxed.

Simple enough. Either you're going to die or you're not.

Some say being relaxed on impact results in fewer fractures and may make the difference between surviving a crash or not.

Yes, several near misses - my work used to have me flying in South and Central America multiple times each month. Some of it, of necessity, on airlines I would have preferred to have been able to avoid.

well?.....what would a real man do?.....jump out of the plane without a chute?...what?....

I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at two and a half thousand feet. But I had two parachutes.

They would crap themselves, just like everybody else.
well apparently the "real" man who made the statement pussed out....

The fact you don't know tells us when you were born.

The fact you don't know tells us when you were born.
the fact that you cant tell us what a "real" man like yourself would do tells us that you are full of shit,just like some of the other big statements you have made.....

Forum List

Back