The plan going forward.

No. You obviously didn't read the rest of my post.

Trade sanctions work against countries where the people have power over their rulers. In other words:

A) Embargo causes unemployment and misery;
B) People petition their rulers, and/or vote them out
C) Laws change

Trade sanctions against dictatorships?

A) Embargo causes unemployment and misery;
B) People are scared shitless to petition El Presidente, and cannot vote him out; if they do criticize him he laughs and sends them to the gulags
C) Laws do not change, El Presidente keeps on doing bad things, and continues enjoying his life of luxury.

Honestly I don't care. Misery that is profitable to the leaders is occuring now. It is suicidal to become dependant on enemies. I will not support leading the entire world in to slavery due to your shaming.

Why is nobody suggesting we give Korea Most favored nation status to deal with the problem? Answer: Because they know people will not accept that bullshit again, like we have with china.

dude. Just read. It's a bad situation.

Oooh you so sound exactly like a lib, sit around and wring your fucking hands about a problem and think you are doing something just because you say you care, what exactly besides handwringing are you doing Mr. big time debater RWA?

He says:
"dude, its a bad situation", lol what a tool!

This is a power we gave them, and we can take it back.

Why are you too cowardly to engage me directly?

And how exactly do you propose to take it back Mr. illiterate economically?

Your getting your ass handed to you on this topic, but you know that already.

And how exactly do you propose to take it back Mr. illiterate economically?

Your getting your ass handed to you on this topic, but you know that already.

Trade Embargo. DIvestment. I think I've said this once already.

Actually there has been no credible argument against what I'm saying.

What you guys are saying is tantamount to appeasing kidnappers. "ooh ooh, if we don't do what the chinese say, they'll be mean to their people." They're already being mean, and there's no sign of change, despite popular delusion to the contrary. Empowering the chinese while decimating our own production base is literal suicide.

Trade Embargo. DIvestment. I think I've said this once already.

Actually there has been no credible argument against what I'm saying.

What you guys are saying is tantamount to appeasing kidnappers. "ooh ooh, if we don't do what the chinese say, they'll be mean to their people." They're already being mean, and there's no sign of change, despite popular delusion to the contrary. Empowering the chinese while decimating our own production base is literal suicide.

Trade embargoes against non democratic nations don't work, they only make the people suffer, how many fucking times do you have to have this fact explained to you?

You are fucking stoned, China has allowed for the first time within the last 20 years outside investment into their country, they have allowed private busines ownership and entrepreneurship which has empowered the people to be economically independent of the state.........the situation is eerily similar to the USSR, and what happened there?

You are such a fucking dumbass economically and really foriegn policy wise also, your halfbrained protectionist theories in a global age would not only trash your country of birth but would deprive a nation of almost a billion the precious economic freedom they need to effect change politically.

Your a fucking cruel tyrant and really the best thing for you is to probably stop posting in this thread in order to not cause yourself further embarrassment because it seems everybody is jumping in for a piece of you, kind of like hyenas after the kill.

Trade embargoes against non democratic nations don't work, they only make the people suffer, how many fucking times do you have to have this fact explained to you?
This is appeasement. Empowering the leaders with billions in trade only entrenches them in their power and justifies their abuse.
You are fucking stoned, China has allowed for the first time within the last 20 years outside investment into their country, they have allowed private busines ownership and entrepreneurship which has empowered the people to be economically independent of the state.........the situation is eerily similar to the USSR, and what happened there?
Their particular implementation of trade is known as fascism. Look it up.
You are such a fucking dumbass economically and really foriegn policy wise also, your halfbrained protectionist theories in a global age would not only trash your country of birth but would deprive a nation of almost a billion the precious economic freedom they need to effect change politically.

Your a fucking cruel tyrant and really the best thing for you is to probably stop posting in this thread in order to not cause yourself further embarrassment because it seems everybody is jumping in for a piece of you, kind of like hyenas after the kill.

It's not protectionist to have standards for out trading partners. Everyone is jumping for a piece because your delusions are being shattered and your egos won't let you acknowledge the truth.

This is appeasement. Empowering the leaders with billions in trade only entrenches them in their power and justifies their abuse.

Their particular implementation of trade is known as fascism. Look it up.

It's not protectionist to have standards for out trading partners. Everyone is jumping for a piece because your delusions are being shattered and your egos won't let you acknowledge the truth.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CAPITALIST IMPLEMENTATION IS FASCISM, ROTFLMFAO!

I know when you break out the fascism bullshit you are out of an effective argument.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

This must be about the 20th time i've wiped your sorry ass all over this board.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CAPITALIST IMPLEMENTATION IS FASCISM, ROTFLMFAO!

I know when you break out the fascism bullshit you are out of an effective argument.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

This must be about the 20th time i've wiped your sorry ass all over this board.

You're misquoting.

You're misquoting.

No, i'm not. You referred to private business ownership, entrepreneurship and outside corporate investment in China as fascism, its a notion devoid of any reality, its completely ridiculous.

Lol i'm almost starting to feel sorry for you.

No, i'm not. You referred to private business ownership, entrepreneurship and outside corporate investment in China as fascism, its a notion devoid of any reality, its completely ridiculous.

Lol i'm almost starting to feel sorry for you.

You don't understand what fascism is.

http://www.benadorassociates.com/pf.php?id=31
China is not, as is invariably said, in transition from communism to a freer and more democratic state. It is, instead, something we have never seen before: a maturing fascist regime. This new phenomenon is hard to recognize, both because Chinese leaders continue to call themselves communists, and also because the fascist states of the first half of the 20th century were young, governed by charismatic and revolutionary leaders, and destroyed in World War II. China is anything but young, and it is governed by a third or fourth generation of leaders who are anything but charismatic.

You don't understand what fascism is.

No idiot, it is you who does not understand. In a fascist society the government seeks to centralize all power even economic and as was the case under the third reich even nationalize industry, this isn't the case in China.

Get a grip.

How many times do you have to be told no matter how many obscure articles you find? Capitalist investment and policies emerging within China are not by definition anywhere near being fascism, that article was fundamentally wrong in its assertion.

There are also business aspects in fascism. Just because a country has some sort of trade doesn't mean it's free or moral, or not fascist.

Forum List

Back