The Perfect CounterAttack If Amnesty Happens, And OBAMA Would Be Helpless To Stop It!

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
I thought of this while I was in church this morning:​

All American prisoners that are not in anyway connected to Latin Americans will:

Be released from prison to be bussed to the US Mexico border.

They will be released to enter Mexico and must stay there for the next 5 years and cannot re-enter the US no matter what.

They will be free to live off of the Mexican people in any way they wish with the blessing of the United States Prison System and the Governors of each state.

They will not be held accountable for any of their actions provided it is not against the people or country of the United States or the free world.

They ultimately will be tasked to take over Mexico for the purpose of using it as a very large prison facility where the Mexicans themselves are the prisoners.

At the end of their 5 year term in Mexico, they can return to the US, if they wish, with full pensions like that of politicians.

This is just a rough draft but I think it will have the effect most real Americans want.

All American prisoners that are not in anyway connected to Latin Americans will:

They will be released to enter Mexico and must stay there for the next 5 years and cannot re-enter the US no matter what.

They will be free to live off of the Mexican people in any way they wish with the blessing of the United States Prison System and the Governors of each state.

They will not be held accountable for any of their actions provided it is not against the people or country of the United States or the free world.

They ultimately will be tasked to take over Mexico for the purpose of using it as a very large prison facility where the Mexicans themselves are the prisoners.

At the end of their 5 year term in Mexico, they can return to the US, if they wish, with full pensions like that of politicians.

This is just a rough draft but I think it will have the effect most real Americans want.

So whats to stop them from coming back accross the border? It hasn't stoped the illegals.

The only two parts of the Arizona law the Obama administration objected to was the part "requiring" the police to check for ID for anyone "suspicious" and the part that if they had a "suspicious ID", they be arrested.

To normal, thinking intelligent Americans, the answer is obvious.

But for the Republicans, I'll try to explain, even though the answer may be very complex for their little minds.

When you "require" a police officer to do something, you may be putting his life in jeopardy. Imagine a police officer stops a car with 5 guys in it who are "illegals" out on a newly graveled road. They look "suspicious". They know they look suspicious. Instead of giving the police officer a chance to "walk away", they kill him because they know he is "required" to check their IDs and possibly arrest them.

It's called "unintended consequences". Something Republicans should have learned after Iraq and the Economy, but apparently, it's a "lesson" they haven't learned.

Obama is thinking about the safety of the Police Officers. Republicans are thinking about getting the "black" guy out of the "WHITE" House.

Too bad they didn't give a fuck about immigration when they controlled EVERY SINGLE BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. Apparently, it's only now becoming a problem.

• Banned

So whats to stop them from coming back accross the border? It hasn't stoped the illegals.

They will be working for America not against it. I would go for that deal if I were a crook.

The new border " law" signed in by Barry O'baskeball.
They can bust those evil doers with their lbs. of drugs while al CIA duh flies in tonnes overhead.
Gawd blass murka.

The only two parts of the Arizona law the Obama administration objected to was the part "requiring" the police to check for ID for anyone "suspicious" and the part that if they had a "suspicious ID", they be arrested.

But for the Republicans, I'll try to explain, even though the answer may be very complex for their little minds.

When you "require" a police officer to do something, you may be putting his life in jeopardy. Imagine a police officer stops a car with 5 guys in it who are "illegals" out on a newly graveled road. They look "suspicious". They know they look suspicious. Instead of giving the police officer a chance to "walk away", they kill him because they know he is "required" to check their IDs and possibly arrest them.

It's called "unintended consequences". Something Republicans should have learned after Iraq and the Economy, but apparently, it's a "lesson" they haven't learned.

Obama is thinking about the safety of the Police Officers. Republicans are thinking about getting the "black" guy out of the "WHITE" House.

Too bad they didn't give a fuck about immigration when they controlled EVERY SINGLE BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. Apparently, it's only now becoming a problem.

Obama is thinking about the same thing all politicians think about, getting more votes for the Dems which in turn means more power and control. To make illegal immigration a partisan issue is mindless and does nothing to foster good ideas in dealing with illegals. It does stir up some useless back and forth partisan debate.
To play the race card is even more idiotic. When 57% of Americans think that the AZ law is right, what does that tell you. Keep in mind, at that percentage, even Dems agree with AZ.
Poll: Support for Arizona Immigration Law Hits 57 Percent
Poll: Support for Arizona Immigration Law Hits 57 Percent - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You have got to be kidding with this nonsense rdean! With that mentality cops might as well stop patroling drug infested neighborhoods or areas that have heavy gang activity!

So you go to church in order to be alone with your hateful god and your hateful thoughts?

"well golly sarge!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you go to church in order to be alone with your hateful god and your hateful thoughts?

"well golly sarge!"

Didn't God inspire people to fight wars? Gosh....I guess that Joan of Arc chick was just a racist too!:eusa_pray:

"well golly sarge!"

Didn't God inspire people to fight wars? Gosh....I guess that Joan of Arc chick was just a racist too!:eusa_pray:

how many times were you dropped on your head?

Forum List

Back