The People Over Pentagon Act would cut the Department of Defense budget by $100 billion and reinvest the money in nonmilitary social federal programs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
By cutting Pentagon spending by $100B, the People Over Pentagon Act would return military spending to pre-Trump levels

To be honest ... if they pulled our military away from protecting other countries and let those countries pay to defend themselves. We could probably cut the military budget in half and then some.

Or, make those countries we are currently defending for free pay for our services, we could turn The Pentagon into a profit center.

I could go along with it if they invested that money in a couple of nuclear electrical plants.
Hard to believe they don’t have the the wisdom of a farm boy from idaho

By cutting Pentagon spending by $100B, the People Over Pentagon Act would return military spending to pre-Trump levels

I like the idea but they are quiet about what programs get the windfall that is the part I wanted more info on.

Ummmm...you do realize our enemies are lining up to take us out....right now we need a strong military---kick the trannies out, fund the weapons.

To be honest ... if they pulled our military away from protecting other countries and let those countries pay to defend themselves. We could probably cut the military budget in half and then some.

Or, make those countries we are currently defending for free pay for our services, we could turn The Pentagon into a profit center.
What countries is that?

Ummmm...you do realize our enemies are lining up to take us out....right now we need a strong military---kick the trannies out, fund the weapons.
the military ALSO serves as an economic aid to towns and individuals----it produces jobs and STIMULATES
local economies

Forum List

Back