The people of Gaza share a lot in common with Americans. Think of the American revolutionary war.

That's exactly right. After all, you're the ignorant clown who forgot all about the men, women and children the Founders targeted. I've seen the little iron shackles however that they used to keep little African children in chains.
Yawn...

Taxation without representation. The Americans of the revolutionary war. Were living under the British crown and they were suppressed. They were oppressed. They didn’t have freedom. The things that Americans would do if they were living in Gaza today. Pro Second Amendment Americans if they had to live in filth and be degraded living in a perilous situation without freedom.
I don’t remember learning about how the American revolutionaries raped and killed British women and children. I must have been out sick that day.

That's exactly right. After all, you're the ignorant clown who forgot all about the men, women and children the Founders targeted. I've seen the little iron shackles however that they used to keep little African children in chains.
OK I didn’t see this post. I appreciate your opinion on the matter.

You should leave America if you don’t admire the country history makes no sense for you to be here. And Black people owned slaves. This has been put to you you know it you’re engaging in cowardly Internet keyboard propaganda

You don’t like slavery nobody does. White people owned Blacks, Blacks owned white people. You’re engaging in hysteria. Get a hold of yourself brother.

1.1 million white people were enslaved by blacks from 1520 to 1790. Your entire world view is insane.

OK I didn’t see this post. I appreciate your opinion on the matter.

You should leave America if you don’t admire the country history makes no sense for you to be here. And Black people owned slaves. This has been put to you you know it you’re engaging in cowardly Internet keyboard propaganda

You don’t like slavery nobody does. White people owned Blacks, Blacks owned white people. You’re engaging in hysteria. Get a hold of yourself brother.

1.1 million white people were enslaved by blacks from 1520 to 1790. Your entire world view is insane.
You get a hold of yourself you clown. 😄 You're the one who suggested the only recourse to a undesirable aspect of culture is to flee rather than work to change it. The pussy is all you.

You get a hold of yourself you clown. 😄 You're the one who suggested the only recourse to a undesirable aspect of culture is to flee rather than work to change it. The pussy is all you.
No, that was not said. It’s a straightforward issue. If somebody truly does not like America, they are allowed to leave the country. I didn’t say you should flee or be forced to leave.

You complained about the founding fathers because they owned Black people. I responded logically by saying 1.1 million white people were enslaved by blacks in north Africa. There you go man. And I said your views are hysterical and insane and maybe that was too much to say but still, your views are provably wrong.. I did not personally attack you.

Slavery was the unfortunate part of history. Now we look at it from the modern lens and it is unacceptable but that was not the case hundreds of years ago.

No, that was not said. It’s a straightforward issue.
It is what you said you pussy. You said if i have a problem with the Founders I should flee the country because that's how a pussy like you thinks. I don't think that way.
You complained about the founding fathers because they owned Black people. I responded logically by saying 1.1 million white people were enslaved by blacks in north Africa.
How is that a logical response? What it is is a non sequitur which is an illogical response. What the fuck do whites being enslaved in Africa have to do with my comments about the Founders?
There you go man. And I said your views are hysterical and insane. I did not personally attack you.
😄

No, not at all. You only called me hysterical and insane. Listen, I don't mind the name calling just don't be a complete pussy about it
Slavery was the unfortunate part of history. Now we look at it from the modern lens and it is unacceptable but that was not the case hundreds of years ago.
Slavery was deplorable 100 years ago. It was to slaves and abolitionists. It wasn't immoral to slavers but that's like telling me a rapist doesn't find rape immoral. Well you don't fucking say.... Who would of guessed it? 😄

Taxation without representation. The Americans of the revolutionary war. Were living under the British crown and they were suppressed. They were oppressed. They didn’t have freedom. The things that Americans would do if they were living in Gaza today. Pro Second Amendment Americans if they had to live in filth and be degraded living in a perilous situation without freedom.

Well golly... I guess that makes everything they did Saturday and are doing still A-Okay!

My ancestors lived in New York and Pennsylvania. They didn’t own slaves and some may have died fighting to free them.
I don't care where your ancestors lived. All of America prospered off the backs of slaves including the textile factories and ports that produced and shipped goods made resourced through slave labor.

As we argue, Israel continues to slaughter innocent Palestinians...

But thanks to the OP for trying to bring decency to the larger discussion. :)

Have had I don't care where your ancestors lived. All of America prospered off the backs of slaves including the textile factories and ports that produced and shipped goods made resourced through slave labor.
While the slaves were often mistreated their descendants have been treated far better largely due to Lyndon Johnson’s welfare state. Unfortunately Johnson’s Welfare State hasn’t worked out well.

Some might call Lyndon Johnson a racist who knew his welfare program would serve to keep the blacks down while insuring they voted for Democrats exclusively.

But today it seem the blacks are being thrown under the buss and illegal aliens are taking their place.

Forum List

Back