the people defending bp as honorable do realize bp is why Megrahi is released?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Did BP do anything that was illegal?

not in the bomber release, but everything evil isn't against the law either. It was totally dishonorable and fits the exact sterotype many people have of large businesses like BP. willing to do anything for more money, no matter how corrupt and immoral

I for one haven't said they were honorable. What I've said is they have been demonized into bankruptcy and that leaves we the taxpayer to pick up the tab.. cutting off your nose to spite your face has never been smart.

I for one haven't said they were honorable. What I've said is they have been demonized into bankruptcy and that leaves we the taxpayer to pick up the tab.. cutting off your nose to spite your face has never been smart.

except that they still have billions in holdings and will be able to pay for all the damages

not in the bomber release, but everything evil isn't against the law either. It was totally dishonorable and fits the exact sterotype many people have of large businesses like BP. willing to do anything for more money, no matter how corrupt and immoral

Business is business, unless you have a business you wouldn't understand it. No laws were broken and what you call evil, dishonorable, immoral and corrupt are simply your opinions.

Business is business, unless you have a business you wouldn't understand it. No laws were broken and what you call evil, dishonorable, immoral and corrupt are simply your opinions.

so you are defending the releartiase of the lockerie bomber? and I do partially own a business and would never stoop to such levels

except that they still have billions in holdings and will be able to pay for all the damages

but their liability is what? 75 million? you think they're gonna cooperate with the demonizers?

but their liability is what? 75 million? you think they're gonna cooperate with the demonizers?

their liability is long into the billions and thats before class actions lawsuits that will hit them for decades and before any government fines

when ksm is released and all the guilty people in gitmo sent back to their countries so we can drill in them, I will see what people say

Forum List

Back