The people and the GOP of Oregon win!

So GOP hid behind far right wing militias, who threatened violence and fear, to squash democracy.
I am sure, that all those who gave their lives to defend democracy and our Constitution, just got their graves pissed on. And that's good news?
Man, we really have severely warped posters here. Very UN-American and enemies to those who love America and what it stands for.

It was over climate change....take a deep breath, pee wee

Of course, my post went over your head, which is a common occurrence.
The Oregon legislature is a democratically elected. A majority were using the democratic process of elected representation. That majority had the votes to pass legislation. That is the democratic process, a system guided by our founding fathers.
Go get your GED and then maybe, just maybe, you could post stuff that is somewhat intelligent.
And yet when the democrats in Texas and what was it Michigan? did it you had nothing to say at all.

So GOP hid behind far right wing militias, who threatened violence and fear, to squash democracy.
I am sure, that all those who gave their lives to defend democracy and our Constitution, just got their graves pissed on. And that's good news?
Man, we really have severely warped posters here. Very UN-American and enemies to those who love America and what it stands for.
Did you say that when the Dem's pulled the EXACT same stunt in Wisconsin?

You see, I opposed the GOP doing this just as I opposed the Democrats doing this.

BTW...if it squashes democracy, that is a good thing. Democracy is an evil philosophy.

The Oregon legislature is a democratically elected. A majority were using the democratic process of elected representation. That majority had the votes to pass legislation. That is the democratic process, a system guided by our founding fathers.
Go get your GED and then maybe, just maybe, you could post stuff that is somewhat intelligent.
And yet when the democrats in Texas and what was it Michigan? did it you had nothing to say at all.
Was it Michigan? I thought it was Wisconsin. Either way, the Dems did this too.

Was it Michigan? I thought it was Wisconsin. Either way, the Dems did this too.
Could be Wisconsin, been to long I don't remember and my grasp of where the top states by Canada are in the middle is not clear.

I hate to break it to you but Oregon and Washington are headed right down the same drain California is. Millions of these freaks in California moved to Oregon and Washington and took over. Its been a shit show ever since.

Funny, sounds just like the Dems did in Texas in the 1970s.

Ahh the "Killer Bees". I remember that. Legislative Reference Library of Texas: The Texas "Killer Bees"

But its been done more recently..in the 2000's. A group of Democrats fled to New Mexico where the state police chased them down. They were trying to block redistricting which wold have killed some of their race based black only districts and given whites a chance.
Texas Eleven - Wikipedia

And just a few months back Texas Democrats AGAIN used the tactic to keep abortion mills running.
Democrats Bust Quorum To Stop Texas Born-alive Protection Bill

This is an old Democrat tactic they have used for years around the country. Democrats fled their states in Wisconsin and Indiana in 2011

The Huffington Post, Vox and, Newsweek the Washington Post, Daily Kos and other multi-national media conglomerates begged the Democrats to use the tactic to stop Trumps Supreme Court Nominations LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

And Pelosi famously ordered an attempt in 2016 over foreign citizens she represented called "Dreamers". They have used it many times in the senate where they can deny committees a quorum and delay votes indefinitely almost LINK

Democrat strategists in Michigan tried but failed "This is the kind of stuff where you shut down the chamber, you walk out, you don’t give people quorums,” he said. “There seems to be a series of tactics that (Democrats) feel are beneath them. Effective or not, it’s better than just letting (Republicans) back the truck over you again and again.” LINK

When these animals really scream loudly about something..you know they are projecting. They really sound like banshees when their own tactics are used against them as in when they got rid of the Senate filibuster and then died from it...;loudly and pitifully.

Let's face it, both sides do this all the time. Neither group (nor supporters, hint hint) have a leg to stand on. Hell, I've seen it used in small clubs.

Yes you are correct. So ignore the “oh my God the world is ending and democracy is dead” whining and crying. It’s just the press trying to pressure Republicans into surrendering.

Forum List

Back