The Pelosi premium...

Destroy the planet? Perhaps not. Make it uninhabitable, easily.

By drilling? Really....I thought more oil spills and enviromental disasters come from shipping oil from hostile nations all the way across the globe.

Destroy the planet? Perhaps not. Make it uninhabitable, easily.

Btw while Pelosi is saving the planet from drilling, she may want to talk to the rest of the world that is drilling?

Republicans shut the Dems out of the process for 6 years. Fuck em. And they don't have any alternative policies. They just obstruct progress.

So Republicans have never supported Alternative energy policies?

By drilling? Really....I thought more oil spills and enviromental disasters come from shipping oil from hostile nations all the way across the globe.

fyi

Oil and Chemical Spills

Thousands of oil and chemical spills occur each year in the United States
as a result of accidents or natural disasters. Spills into coastal waters can harm people and the environment and cause substantial disruption of marine transportation—with potential widespread economic impacts.

Oil and Chemical Spills: NOAA Watch: NOAA's All-Hazard Monitor: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: U.S. Department of Commerce

yes, im sure theyre just pulling numbers and figures out of their ass without any evidence whatsoever backing it up

I would like to see the link that says that the dying off of species is to do with drilling?:confused:

Not all that sure any more... Havent you heard? There's water on mars. Once we screw this planet, we can start over on the red one....

Granted we'd have to solve a slight atmospheric oxidizing problem there.

Here's a novel idea, Pelosi go to Mars and save that planet....:idea:

maybe not uninhabitable, but thousands of species have gone extinct or are close to it due to human activity. so humans are having a negative impact. probably not as much as the environuts would like us to believe, but still an impact. i wish christians would take a stand on environmental sustainability. it is what God called on them to do

How many species became extinct prior to human existence?

We can be be evironmentally responsible AND drill for oil. The idea that they are mutually exclusive endeavors is crap.

At which point do we put OUR survival above other species? 85% of our production capablility STILL lies untouched. When you think that we used to supply the world and ourselves with 15% of our capability, what's that saying?

It says we're dependent on foreign nations for oil because we allow extremists to cut our own throats.

So? Carbon dioxide pollution has been climbing steadily.

CO2 are you serious, what does that have to do with drilling?
The horrible CO2 you cite as a pollutant has left the earth with more vegetation.

Yes I am sure the drilling industry is biggest AIR polluter in the world. Hence why Pelosi is dead set on sending us into an economic depression. Yeah Pelosi...:clap2:

no, but oil and oil byproducts such as gasoline are the biggest polluters of air quality....

now, maybe i missed something....but what exactly is nancy doing that is going to send us in to an economic depression? A tad melodramatic, no? lol

Care

Burning oil, dear. Sigh, think before you post.

Ahh so you admit she opposes drilling for environmental reasons despite what that short sited approach might cost us all?

Until we are ready to get off oil, we NEED OIL, and it should be OUR oil. Stopping drilling and forcing up the price of Gas, might speed along the process a bit, but it could also ruin our economy.

LET THEM VOTE!! It is simple request. Stop being an obstructionist and just let them vote.

OR&R has responded to thousands of spills, including the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill. With nearly 11 million gallons of spilled oil, this is the largest single oil spill in U.S. coastal waters. The Exxon Valdez spill led to a re-examination of the state of oil spill prevention, response, and cleanup—and the passage of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990.

Which was a shipping spill correct?

Burning oil, dear. Sigh, think before you post.

So right now we are suppose to stop burning oil? Does your car work off electric or by alternative means? How the hell would you get to work then?

Ahh so you admit she opposes drilling for environmental reasons despite what that short sited approach might cost us all?

Until we are ready to get off oil, we NEED OIL, and it should be OUR oil. Stopping drilling and forcing up the price of Gas, might speed along the process a bit, but it could also ruin our economy.

LET THEM VOTE!! It is simple request. Stop being an obstructionist and just let them vote.
I admit, environmentalism is probably one reason she is against drilling. Call me a moron, but the lack of evidence that the oil companies aren't out to screw us could be another.

Let who vote, Charles? And why?

So right now we are suppose to stop burning oil? Does your car work off electric or by alternative means? How the hell would you get to work then?

I should say a by product of crude oil, gas.

OR&R has responded to thousands of spills, including the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill. With nearly 11 million gallons of spilled oil, this is the largest single oil spill in U.S. coastal waters. The Exxon Valdez spill led to a re-examination of the state of oil spill prevention, response, and cleanup—and the passage of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990.

Which was a shipping spill correct?

How do you THINK they are going to get the oil off of florida near the continental shelf to a refinery? we don't have pipelines out there? they will load it on to oil barges and ship it to the coast.

Shoot, the oil spill just two weeks ago on the mississippi cost us 250 million dollars a day in lost revenues because of that spill....let alone the detrimental affects on the people and the environment...

Forum List

Back