The Pelosi premium...

Nice post, Jeepers. I totally missed that the pollutants RGS claimed as decreasing are just a narrowly focused group.
Thanks.. I'm just pissed that my wife makes me check river pollution levels before she will eat the fish I catch... so when people tell me that we are polluting less it kinda pisses me off just a bit....

Thanks.. I'm just pissed that my wife makes me check river pollution levels before she will eat the fish I catch... so when people tell me that we are polluting less it kinda pisses me off just a bit....
I hear mutant wives are all the rage...among cons, anyway.

This reminds me of an argument with a guy that thought that just because a pest control company sprayed bug spray that was odorless it was okay for him to breathe it in.

it thought of one. you go to the doctor:
doctor: i think you may have cancer, but i need to run more tests.
you: right now, can you prove i have it?
doctor: well, no, i need to run more tests.
you: stop with your assumptions and guesses! if you cant prove it, i dont care!

A meteor couldn't destroy earth 65 million years ago. Humans WILL NOT and CAN NOT destroy the planet. It will recycle itself so the emotional blubbering about saving the planet is comical at best. I feel sorry for how gullible some people are.

A meteor couldn't destroy earth 65 million years ago. Humans WILL NOT and CAN NOT destroy the planet. It will recycle itself so the emotional blubbering about saving the planet is comical at best. I feel sorry for how gullible some people are.

ill take you up on that offer. give me the nuclear stockpiles of the US and i'll take a shot

Well except for the whole concept that there is no evidence we are doing any such thing as making the planet uninhabitable. But do drone on and advocate we all move into caves after we find a way to kill off about 5 and half billion people.

You continue to miscontrue things people write, choosing to put the most perverted spins on what you read why, exactly?

Because you really cannot compete in the world of ideas, perhaps? Because you're a pugatious, angry, bitter person perhaps?

I really don't know, so I'm asking you honestly why you're choosing to do this kind of pointlessly nasty act.

Nancy's clearly pompous statement obviously doesn't mean she thought she saving the globe from destruction. It was hyperbolic, true, but beyond that?

And I certainly do not advocate living in caves...except maybe in your case, you frumpy old bear, you.

Lighten up, Gunny.

Not everyone is the caracturize boogie man liberal, you seem to think they are.

Lord knows the goofy-wing of the liberals give us both plenty to mock and deride without you having to turn everyone but you into one to find something to say.

Last edited:
Better yet, I'll give you the nuclear stockpiles of the whole world. They still don't add up to the force that blasted the earth 65 million years ago.
Well.. even though I like the world, I would also kind of like our species to survive... that hit 65m years ago made possible the rise of the mammal by wipping out all larger competitors... funny thing was that 75k ago a volcano reduced the population of man to somewheres between 5-10k, with and approximate of only 1k breeding pairs...

What is the point of your post, protecting the fragility of life or saying fuck it, the world will survive whatever we do?

You continue to miscontrue things people write, choosing to put the most perverted spins on what you read why, exactly?

Because you really cannot compete in the world of ideas, perhaps? Because you're a pugatious, angry, bitter person perhaps?

I really don't know, so I'm asking you honestly why you're choosing to do this kind of pointlessly nasty act.

Nancy's clearly pompous statement obviously doesn't mean she thought she saving the globe from destruction. It was hyperbolic, true, but beyond that?

And I certainly do not advocate living in caves...except maybe in your case, you frumpy old bear, you.

Lighten up, Gunny.

Not everyone is the caracturize boogie man liberal, you seem to think they are.

Lord knows the goofy-wing of the liberals give us both plenty to mock and deride without you having to turn everyone but you into one to find something to say.

made me laugh quite loudly

sompin is comical alright...

now with a name like lordbrowntrout i get the self loathing.

however as someone not hung up on original sin or other self defeating notions like the meek will inherit the earth i actually want to see humanity prosper (and fo me this actually means more than a new SUV).

GO NANCY!

sompin is comical alright...

now with a name like lordbrowntrout i get the self loathing.

however as someone not hung up on original sin or other self defeating notions like the meek will inherit the earth i actually want to see humanity prosper (and fo me this actually means more than a new SUV).

GO NANCY!

Humanity is prospering in case you hadn't noticed or are too easy being fooled about how horrible this nation is.

Humanity is prospering in case you hadn't noticed or are too easy being fooled about how horrible this nation is.

you should tell that to the people in darfur, north korea, iraq, zimbabwe, northern uganda, DRC, haiti, bolivia .....

True, society will never live in a utopia. Compare it to the turn of the century, the great depression and you see the point. Society as a whole has progressed

i agree we have progressed...

i merely took issue with being nonchalant about our no longer progressing...

True, society will never live in a utopia. Compare it to the turn of the century, the great depression and you see the point. Society as a whole has progressed

it is debatable whether american society has progressed. the rest of the world? only in some places (again, debatable). others have gotten far worse, while others havent improved.

it is debatable whether american society has progressed. the rest of the world? only in some places (again, debatable). others have gotten far worse, while others havent improved.

In some areas, yeah, can't disagree with you there. Philosophically, we have digressed in areas. I think we have improved a lot but we still have a lot to learn.

Forum List

Back