The Peanut Farmer Backs Vlad

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
lead_large.jpg

Is he getting senile in his old age? Has he been fighting attacking rabbits too long?

Now that so many factions are involved in the war, Carter urged the five-nation solution that Russian President Vladimir Putin suggested after a meeting of global leaders in May.

Putin "believed that all factions in Syria, except the Islamic State, would accept almost any plan endorsed strongly by these five, with Iran and Russia supporting Mr. Assad and the other three backing the opposition," Carter said. [emphasis added]

The story is @ Political Pistachio: Jimmy Carter Delivers Vladimir Putin's Syria Terms

Al-Qaeda announced it will not accept any outcome of Geneva (no outcome at all) and it will not accept any decision that will not allow them to create a Caliphate in Syria or tells them what to do. However, as Syrian President Assad says, any political solution can only be the result of the defeat of the terrorism beforehand.

lead_large.jpg

Is he getting senile in his old age? Has he been fighting attacking rabbits too long?

It's called "diplomacy." Google it.

Besides, look at all the "conservatives" on this board who have the hots for Vladi. You should be more concerned about them.

lead_large.jpg

Besides, look at all the "conservatives" on this board who have the hots for Vladi. You should be more concerned about them.
no 'hots' for Vlad from me although Vlad is acting as the leader of a superpower should act !! No pinprick bombings or silly rules of engagement are being forced on Russian military by Vlad as Russian military fight and kill their enemies Arianhod !!

lead_large.jpg

no 'hots' for Vlad from me although Vlad is acting as the leader of a superpower should act !! No pinprick bombings or silly rules of engagement are being forced on Russian military by Vlad as Russian military fight and kill their enemies Arianhod !!

It's been fun watching you people fawn all over him. Bet you wish he was eligible to run for President...you might even kick Donny to the curb for Vladi. Hilarious!

The press really needs to stop reporting Carter's words.

Let him wonder around if he wants, just have a responsible adult with him.

Out of respect for the office he once held.

And did a crappy job at.

well , it just looks like Vlad knows how to fight and kill his enemies !! I mean , give credit where credit is due Arianrhod !!

and , I have no use for 'carter' but if 'carter' likes Vlads war fighting style , well , who can blame him . From reports I read Russia and Vlad is doing pretty well as they kill 'Islamic state' and other enemy fighters Arianrhod !!

well , it just looks like Vlad knows how to fight and kill his enemies !! I mean , give credit where credit is due Arianrhod !!
Now if he'd only do right by his own citizens...
and as already said , think that Tipsy said that Vlad is popular in Russia . I also and even YOU say that Vlad and the Russians are popular in the West and some parts of the middle east . Even iraq has invited the Russians into 'iraq' so I guess that the Russians led by Vlad is even popular in 'eye raq' . Hey , as an American I don't like it but I guess that Vlad and the Russians are doing more than just some pin prick bombings Arianrhod .

lead_large.jpg

Now that so many factions are involved in the war, Carter urged the five-nation solution that Russian President Vladimir Putin suggested after a meeting of global leaders in May.

Putin "believed that all factions in Syria, except the Islamic State, would accept almost any plan endorsed strongly by these five, with Iran and Russia supporting Mr. Assad and the other three backing the opposition," Carter said. [emphasis added]

The story is @ Political Pistachio: Jimmy Carter Delivers Vladimir Putin's Syria Terms

'Getting senile?' :)

Forum List

Back