Can Marine LaPen Help Save The World?

You can just say "against brown immigrants". We all know you. You don't have to speak in code, here.
Yes, the wave of immigrants are not white French with white French language, beliefs and culture

native French have every right to reject them

Yes, the wave of immigrants are not white French with white French language, beliefs and culture

native French have every right to reject them
Oh look, more sissyboi equivocation.

Yes professor, foreigners generally will not have French culture.

But you were too busy avoiding the truth to realize what you said is stupid.

You know you don't fool anyone, right?

Oh look, more sissyboi equivocation.

Yes professor, foreigners generally will not have French culture.

But you were too busy avoiding the truth to realize what you said is stupid.

You know you don't fool anyone, right?
I answered your challenge

France for the French is totally reasonable

France is doing ok without diluting the culture with refugees of color and foreign ideas

The French have every right to say France for the French only
Will that make you more willing to call freedom fries, French fries again??

excuse me, the French army is not nearly as big as the US Army. ONLY America can save the world

that being said, i'm a huge Le Pen fan, hope she wins, and am doing oppo research for free for her campaign, reading all sorts of anti-Macron books in French and translating the words i don't understand to english...my french is pretty good, but i don't understand 100 percent of the words...sacre bleu!

So you think that companies hiring illegal immigrants doesn't hurt the (legal) working class?
I think Conservatives not jailing the CEO's of these companies for hiring illegal immigrants tells me that they don't give a fuck about stopping the SOURCE...

Illegals don't hire themselves, so I don't share in that passion to see them punished and dehumanized like you cowardly xenophobics do....why don't yall have that same energy for wanting the people that hire them put in cages?

Also, why do you folks think "cracking down on illegals" is the only economic policy that will benefit working class folks??

Those $3000 child tax credits benefit working class folks, didn't stop Conservatives from opposing it...

Trying to bring down prices of prescription meds like insulin would have helped working class folks, didn't stop Conservatives from being against it...

And whining about trannies, whining about mathbooks and whining about caravans at the border hasn't done shit to address the financial situation of working class folks

You sure try hard to avoid the subject
I am the one who made the post, dunce

The subject that is being avoided is why so many so-called Conservatives/Rightwingers have a festish for fascist movments

No wonder CPAC is holding their next event in Hungary -- as a nod to that pseudo-fascist movement...

cpac.jpg

No wonder folks like alpha cuck, Tuckems opine nightly about Conservatives picking a fascist leader....

Forum List

Back