The Paul Manafort - Putin connection

D's work for foreign politicians all the time. Manafort did too. So how does that make Trump connected to Russian hackers?

If we want to make this type of connection, well then Hillary because she was in the Obama administration is virulently anti Israel and pro Palestinian because Democrat operatives tied to Obama worked against Netanyahu to defeat him.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned that Hillary continually accepts huge donations from countries that have such horrid human rights violations and the she will be beholden to them.

D's work for foreign politicians all the time. Manafort did too. So how does that make Trump connected to Russian hackers?

If we want to make this type of connection, well then Hillary because she was in the Obama administration is virulently anti Israel and pro Palestinian because Democrat operatives tied to Obama worked against Netanyahu to defeat him.
Jimbo believes whatever the left wing media tells him. It makes his life easier this way.

So none of you read a thing. You are willing to vote for a man that could be a puppet for Poooootin. The noose is tightening around Manafort's neck. The reason Donnie hired him was to get someone who knows how to fight dirty. Manafort is one of the dirtiest in the business.

So none of you read a thing. You are willing to vote for a man that could be a puppet for Poooootin. The noose is tightening around Manafort's neck. The reason Donnie hired him was to get someone who knows how to fight dirty. Manafort is one of the dirtiest in the business.

You realize of course that the source of the emails in no way diminishes their content.

I'd rather have a puppet than WWIII with your beloved Hillary.

You realize of course that the source of the emails in no way diminishes their content.
He doesn't cause his media has misinformed him.

I dont think Putin really supports Trump, I think he just enjoys the mockery trump has made America into

But a Manafort-Putin connection will show what scum Donnie has hired. Just a matter of time until the FBI finds it.

I dont think Putin really supports Trump, I think he just enjoys the mockery trump has made America into

Of course he supports Donnie. The idiot has already said he would not fully support NATO. Putin will be the darling of Russia when he retakes all the old Soviet satellite countries. Donnie will let him and Putin knows it.

Of course he supports Donnie. The idiot has already said he would not fully support NATO. Putin will be the darling of Russia when he retakes all the old Soviet satellite countries. Donnie will let him and Putin knows it.
He also said he would revoke the Iran deal, declare war on Syria, and give Japan and Germany nuclear weapons. Trump says a lot of things, his very candidacy is an international embarrassment to the USA and delegitimizes its electoral process, something that benefits the Russian government much more than a few square kilometers of mud in Ukraine

But a Manafort-Putin connection will show what scum Donnie has hired. Just a matter of time until the FBI finds it.

Shrug. We'll see.

Right now the issue is the overall crookedness of the Democratic Party.

He also said he would revoke the Iran deal, declare war on Syria, and give Japan and Germany nuclear weapons. Trump says a lot of things, his very candidacy is an international embarrassment to the USA and delegitimizes its electoral process, something that benefits the Russian government much more than a few square kilometers of mud in Ukraine

The man is mentally unstable. I hope it comes out before he takes the entire country down.

Paul Manafort: The Vladimir Putin Connection

You will be reading a lot more about this in days ahead, when the Trump campaign is tied to the Russian hackers that stole the DNC emails. DEAD IN THE WATER DONNIE is going to be shocked!

Putin would love to see the clueless Donnie in the White House.

Yes, I've heard quite a bit on the news about Manafort's connections to communist Putin and other shady foreign governments. As I recall, the Ukrainians call him the "Political Technologist" due to his history of helping to whitewash the reputations of foreign dictators and assorted despots. Now, he's trying to whitewash Trump. Manafort apparently makes a good living at it.

Think about it. The Leader of the Republican Party has asked Russian to hack the emails of his opponent. RONALD REAGAN MUST BE TURNING OVER IN HIS GRAVE!

Forum List

Back