The Party of democracy will hunt down thoseNY firefighters who booed leticia jimmy

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
So you don't have the right to cheer here either.... correct
So these fire fighters are going to be denied the very behavior that leticia james engaged in
Union should get behind these guys
It won't hold up in court.

Last edited:
Non-GWP source.

"We’re looking into those who clearly broke department regulations. It has nothing to do with politics. It’s about professionalism at an official event held in a house of worship."

Why were they holding it (a political event) in a church to begin with?

Why isn't that church's tax exempt status being revoked?

Non-GWP source.

"We’re looking into those who clearly broke department regulations. It has nothing to do with politics. It’s about professionalism at an official event held in a house of worship."

So they weren't on "government property"
I live in a heavily populated Mormon community, and i could never understand why we allowed voting to take place in our buildings by a government who mostly supressed us
Finally a couple of years ago they stopped the practice

So these fire fighters are going to be denied the very behavior that leticia james engaged in

Welcome to Amerikastan. Thank you Democrats.

Non-GWP source.

If you start that then every red state church in the USA will lose theirs.

If you start that then every red state church in the USA will lose theirs.
From the time I was a child inner city churches combined church and state with their sermons. Cities actually gave church reverends money and even cars.

No, you don't have a right to act unprofessional at work. Try it yourself and see how it goes.

Wear the uniform, conform your behavior to the standards.
"Conform" or else? Is that the new marching orders of the left, Crepitus? You guys get more like the Soviets with each passing day. I remember when Democrats championed free speech. Now if you speak out against liberal policies they will "hunt you down"!

"Conform" or else? Is that the new marching orders of the left, Crepitus? You guys get more like the Soviets with each passing day. I remember when Democrats championed free speech. Now if you speak out against liberal policies they will "hunt you down"!
You MAGAts get more victimized every day, like the little Snowflakes you are. Apparently it's now Soviet to have to comport yourself with respect while in uniform and representing your place of employment. Who knew.... :laugh:

The fire commissioner says she wants the names of those fire fighters who booed at that individual.

Does the commissioner also want the names of those fire fighters who failed to applaud?

Forum List

Back