The Party Is Over & You Are The Drunk Still On The Lawn In The Morning

It is what passes for entertainment and discussion. You have always been an uninformed bore, so you wouldn't know anything about that.

Exactly what is your drunk and hungover ass asking for now that the Russian Collusion Binge Drinking Bash your went to is over?

And why are you still laying on that poor man's lawn at 11:00 AM in the morning?
Have-You-Ever-Been-So-Drunk-Funny-Passed-Out-Meme-Image.jpg

Of course it does. Probably due to all that cheap rot gut Vodka ya'll drink.

Trumpybear and fans can call game over all they want, but the show goes on.....

Dear Potato Head:

It was you and your DemNazi Party that destroyed their livers by Guzzling Gallons of Russian Collusion Vodka for 3 straight years. Don't blame your toxic femininity on us.

You poisoned your own damn selves.

Here is a little secret for you all. I knew you were Russiaholics from The Beginning. Ted Kennedy Proves it, Hillary Clinton Proved It, and Barak Obama Proved it.

Otherwise, why pay $14 Million Dollars for a Trashy Kremlin Spy Novel to help you cheat your way in to The White House?

From Russia With Love should have been your campaign Slogan, Not, Hiccup.....Burp....er I'm With Her!

why_you_should_be_careful_not_to_get_really_wasted_640_12.jpg

Calm down comrade, calm down.

Here, have another shot on me

Joe Biden Stutters
Hillary Clinton is so drunk she can barely walk
Nancy Pelosi is Senile and fumbles for her words and the door to the exit of The Impeach 45 Night Club.
Chuckie Schummer is Too Gay to Govern.
And Fat Jerry Nadler is either too drunk or too old to stay awake for boring Bill Deblasio.

You throw a hell of a party son!
enhanced-buzz-15735-1370963595-17.jpg

That moment right before you wake up on the morning after when you were so sure the night before of Hillary Clinton's Victory you party hard and pass out by 7:00 PM only to wake up the next day at noon to find out Donald Trump is President for the next 8 years.

Passed_4febd3_5376388.jpg

Of course it does. Probably due to all that cheap rot gut Vodka ya'll drink.

Trumpybear and fans can call game over all they want, but the show goes on.....

Dear Potato Head:

It was you and your DemNazi Party that destroyed their livers by Guzzling Gallons of Russian Collusion Vodka for 3 straight years. Don't blame your toxic femininity on us.

Here is a little secret for you all. I knew you were Russiaholics from The Beginning. Ted Kennedy Proves it, Hillary Clinton Proved It, and Barak Obama Proved it.

Otherwise, why pay $14 Million Dollars for a Trashy Kremlin Spy Novel to help you cheat your way in to The White House?

From Russia With Love should have been your campaign Slogan, Not, Hiccup.....Burp....er I'm With Her!

Joe Biden Stutters
Nancy Pelosi is Senile and fumbles for her words and the door to the exit of The Impeach 45 Night Club.
And Fat Jerry Nadler is either too drunk or too old to stay awake for boring Bill Deblasio.

That moment right before you wake up on the morning after when you were so sure the night before of Hillary Clinton's Victory you party hard and pass out by 7:00 PM only to wake up the next day at noon to find out Donald Trump is President for the next 8 years.

And to think they say Russians have no sense of humor.

Dear Potato Head:

Joe Biden Stutters

The way you keep posting about Russia would seem to indicate a failure to grasp the intent of the thread.

Thread of the week btw.

Dear Potato Head:

Joe Biden Stutters

These are just pictures from Hillary Clinton's Failed Victory Party in 2016.

Russian Collusion is a hell of a drink.

Drunk-Marker-Drawings-15.jpg

Nadler ate to much of that KFC Fried Chicken with Cohen. The massive amount of fat and grease was definitely not Kosher!

Joe Biden Stutters

The way you keep posting about Russia would seem to indicate a failure to grasp the intent of the thread.

Thread of the week btw.

I just knew some Russian dudes who had very similar senses of humor after a bottle of cheap vodka.

Where? Moscow?

Joe Biden Stutters

Thread of the week btw.

I just knew some Russian dudes who had very similar senses of humor after a bottle of cheap vodka.

Where? Moscow?

Probably hildapig’s campaign bus.

Joe Biden Stutters

Thread of the week btw.

Where? Moscow?

They do tend to drink a lot at Clinton Campaign Headquarters.
hADB6C766

Thread of the week btw.

Where? Moscow?

Never Fall Asleep at a Hillary Clinton Victory Celebration Sleepover.

VzgLj23.png

They are screwed now. If they impeach Trump they will be done. If they don't impeach Trump and waste time trying to do so and don't get anything done for the American people. They are done, get a beer. This is going to be fun to watch. The have spun a web they are caught in. Lol

I don't see how they can look in the mirror and actually tell their children they are trying to make America a better place to live and prosper without the Govt up their ass and in their wallet at every opportunity. MAGA vote Republican

Thread of the week btw.

Where? Moscow?
Never Fall Asleep at a Hillary Clinton Victory Celebration Sleepover.

VzgLj23.png
That looks like sleepy Joe! Did ya'll see him Perv on the 10 yr old at his rally? Sleepy and Creepy bad combo!

Forum List

Back