Vicious Tornadoes/Storms In South.Why Didn't Mizz Cortez Warn Us?She's The Expert You Know !

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Here we have Alexandria Cortez giving us the weather forecast for the 2030-2035 period, and claim that we are doomed. Well, if she is so psychic in revealing the tragic weather events of the 2030's, she could of at least warned everyone in Texas/Alabama/Neighboring States of the last few intense storms/tornadoes that recently opened up a can of whoop ass all over the southeast,,but mainly in Texas/Oklahoma,and maybe Alabama {I forgot if they also got hit}.
Well, I guess being the are all red states that voted for Trump, warning all those millions of people ahead of time was not of interest to the princess.
Am I making any sense here?
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

id like to know when the hurricane is coming so i can start preparing

i wonder if Mizz Cortez can give us the date when Yellow Stone will explode

Here we have Alexandria Cortez giving us the weather forecast for the 2030-2035 period, and claim that we are doomed. Well, if she is so psychic in revealing the tragic weather events of the 2030's, she could of at least warned everyone in Texas/Alabama/Neighboring States of the last few intense storms/tornadoes that recently opened up a can of whoop ass all over the southeast,,but mainly in Texas/Oklahoma,and maybe Alabama {I forgot if they also got hit}.
Well, I guess being the are all red states that voted for Trump, warning all those millions of people ahead of time was not of interest to the princess.

Actually, meteorologists warned us. You know, the same scientists who overwhelmingly agree with accepted climate theories.

Actually, meteorologists warned us. You know, the same scientists who overwhelmingly agree with accepted climate theories.
i wish al gore was still around to do the weather so we will be prepared for the worst

i wish al gore was still around to do the weather so we will be prepared for the worst
Neato!

will alex ever keep us posted on the 7 million polar bears that are still living on sheets of ice?

Having spent most of my life in the South, I can tell you that your can of whoop ass comes every spring when it is starting to get hot so Miss Cleo could see it coming, and she's dead.

Having spent most of my life in the South, I can tell you that your can of whoop ass comes every spring when it is starting to get hot so Miss Cleo could see it coming, and she's dead.
i wonder if the princess cortez knows the science behind what happens when cold collides with hot in the south and that it has nothing to do with cow farts

i wonder if the princess cortez knows the science behind what happens when cold collides with hot in the south and that it has nothing to do with cow farts
Are you sure? Who taught you that?

She probably thinks if man hadn't cut down all the redwoods there wouldn't be tornadoes because they were tall enough to block the wind.

She probably thinks if man hadn't cut down all the redwoods there wouldn't be tornadoes because they were tall enough to block the wind.
i am just waiting for the day when the princess predicts that someday a giant assterhoid will strike the moon at 160,000 MPH and after that happens,,all the beaches will be wiped off the planet

i am just waiting for the day when the princess predicts that someday a giant assterhoid will strike the moon at 160,000 MPH and after that happens,,all the beaches will be wiped off the planet

Well they have found rocks from earth on the moon thanks to giant assterhoids, so it is possible such a thing would disrupt beaches. Easter is based on the moon, so without it, we may not have chocolate bunnies. The Chinese and Muslims would never know what the date is if we lose the lunar calendar.

Well they have found rocks from earth on the moon thanks to giant assterhoids, so it is possible such a thing would disrupt beaches. Easter is based on the moon, so without it, we may not have chocolate bunnies. The Chinese and Muslims would never know what the date is if we lose the lunar calendar.
well the next time an assterhooid hits the moon, i wonder if i will have to turn back all my clocks about 85 hours

well the next time an assterhooid hits the moon, i wonder if i will have to turn back all my clocks about 85 hours

Hummmmm, if so I hope you didn't work a lot of overtime that pay period.

this just in from CNN news,,,Alexandria Cortez has just predicted that by the year 2525, we will all be apes and gorillas

this just in from CNN news,,,Alexandria Cortez has just predicted that by the year 2525, we will all be apes and gorillas

If I live until 2525, I may very well look like an ape

Forum List

Back