The Palestine Myth:

The people that are living in Iran have no choice. So they make the best of it. Do they have an alternative? No.
You can say the same thing for the Pals in the OPT.

Iran is not only a threat to its people, it is a greater threat to the entire region and beyond. It exports terror, radical Islamic ideology, and weapons to mas murdering Muslims If you can't see the obvious that is not my problem. The UN, Europeans, and US have spoken loud and clear regarding the threat Iran poses, by slapping Iran with heavy sanctions after sanctions.
The only thing obvious, is this blathering dogma and baseless accusations you keep punishing this website with. We impose sanctions and we still don't have any proof their program is weaponized.

America is the land of the free and the greatest nation, a force for good in this world, that has fought and will continue to fight against injustice and evils such as the Islamism, Nazism, and communism. You are just too ignorant to appreciate how great it is. You are just a know nothing loudmouth.
We like to think we're the "greatest" and the land of the free, but that's the little lie we keep telling ourselves, because the truth is too painful to deal with.

You say we're the "land of the free", but the minute I criticize our foreign policy agenda, I'm told to get the fuck out of the country! That's some strange freedom you got there. Or maybe you think it's a freedom we have, but can't use.

And you also say we're a "force for good", yet we're doing the exact same thing the nazis did in WWII, but back then, it was considered bad. I guess after 50 years, good becomes bad and up becomes down.

You say we're the "land of the free", but the minute I criticize our foreign policy agenda, I'm told to get the fuck out of the country! That's some strange freedom you got there. Or maybe you think it's a freedom we have, but can't use.

You should go to Iran or Gaza and criticize their foreign policy.
Let us know how it works out.

The people that are living in Iran have no choice. So they make the best of it. Do they have an alternative? No.
You can say the same thing for the Pals in the OPT.

The only thing obvious, is this blathering dogma and baseless accusations you keep punishing this website with. We impose sanctions and we still don't have any proof their program is weaponized.

America is the land of the free and the greatest nation, a force for good in this world, that has fought and will continue to fight against injustice and evils such as the Islamism, Nazism, and communism. You are just too ignorant to appreciate how great it is. You are just a know nothing loudmouth.
We like to think we're the "greatest" and the land of the free, but that's the little lie we keep telling ourselves, because the truth is too painful to deal with.

And you also say we're a "force for good", yet we're doing the exact same thing the nazis did in WWII, but back then, it was considered bad. I guess after 50 years, good becomes bad and up becomes down.

You should go to Iran or Gaza and criticize their foreign policy.
Let us know how it works out.
If anybody doubted this Groinless character was fucking insane, that post should have put that question to rest.

If anybody doubted this Groinless character was fucking insane, that post should have put that question to rest.
What's insane about it? Did you notice the post before yours, told me to get the fuck out of the country? Right on cue! I'm not insane, I'm a sage!

Do you think people don't notice that you rarely ever address an opposing issue, you just attack whoever made you feel grumpy?

You said, "this is the land of the free..."'
I said, whenever I exercise that freedom, I'm told to get the fuck out of the country.
And right on cue, Tad suggests I get the fuck out of the country.
What's insane about that?

I'll make this one easy for you. You don't have to provide any evidence to back up your claim. All you have to do, is explain what was insane about what I said. But you have to specifically address what I said. No generalizations. You game?

What's insane about it? Did you notice the post before yours, told me to get the fuck out of the country? Right on cue! I'm not insane, I'm a sage!

Do you think people don't notice that you rarely ever address an opposing issue, you just attack whoever made you feel grumpy?

You said, "this is the land of the free..."'
I said, whenever I exercise that freedom, I'm told to get the fuck out of the country.
And right on cue, Tad suggests I get the fuck out of the country.
What's insane about that?

I'll make this one easy for you. You don't have to provide any evidence to back up your claim. All you have to do, is explain what was insane about what I said. But you have to specifically address what I said. No generalizations. You game?
Wow, like I need to tell you there is a big difference between dissenting opinions between various individuals on a website, and being executed for speaking against the government? Seriously, ARE YOU THAT DUMB? Hard to believe, but, maybe you are. Who knows, anything is possible coming from you Islamo terrorist ass kissers.

Wow, like I need to tell you there is a big difference between dissenting opinions between various individuals on a website, and being executed for speaking against the government? Seriously, ARE YOU THAT DUMB? Hard to believe, but, maybe you are. Who knows, anything is possible coming from you Islamo terrorist ass kissers.
So your answer is "no", you won't specifically address what I said that was "insane". I already proved one wasn't. There's only two left. How hard can it be?

So your answer is "no", you won't specifically address what I said that was "insane". I already proved one wasn't. There's only two left. How hard can it be?
Dumbshit, I just explained it to you and you still ask me again? You compared vigorous disagreements between individuals! to a govt that arrests and kills those that speak against it.

Now ask me again "what is so insane about what I said?"

What a fucking moron! Actually you make morons look like geniuses.

Forum List

Back