The other lie about Trump, that he doesn't like gay people.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is another one of the lies told about Trump, the big one is he hates immigrants when from the start he has always talked about supporting legal immigration...

Now, he is also apparently anti-gay, transgender...when he was the guy who told Bruce/Kaitlin Jenner he/she could use any bathroom in Trump Tower he/she wanted.....

If the left would stop lying about Trump and what he thinks and believes it would be a great day in America...

I also think it is great that now a man is likely going to win Miss Universe...how is left wing feminism working out for you gals.......

Transgender Miss Universe Contestant Now Odds-On Favorite To Win, Has Message For Trump, World

This is another one of the lies told about Trump, the big one is he hates immigrants when from the start he has always talked about supporting legal immigration...

Now, he is also apparently anti-gay, transgender...when he was the guy who told Bruce/Kaitlin Jenner he/she could use any bathroom in Trump Tower he/she wanted.....

If the left would stop lying about Trump and what he thinks and believes it would be a great day in America...

I also think it is great that now a man is likely going to win Miss Universe...how is left wing feminism working out for you gals.......

Transgender Miss Universe Contestant Now Odds-On Favorite To Win, Has Message For Trump, World
:lmao:

I guess this should make me happy. A conservative poster seems to support kindness towards gay people. Progress.

I dont like gay people, but as long as they do their thing behind closed doors like the rest of US, no big deal..But that constant, you have to accept me for what I am, is just bullshit...I dont have to accept immoral behavior and that is my RIGHT...

So he is trying to remove gay people from federal protections from discrimination just for fun.

So he is trying to remove gay people from federal protections from discrimination just for fun.

I'm assuming that you are talking about federal anti discrimination laws?

Dumb shit , federal law doesn't currently prevent discrimination against gays.

Though one could argue that the Americans with Disabilities Act should cover them due to their obvious mental illness, should we go down that route it would end up being illegal to discriminate against all liberals..

The LGBT community represents about 1% of the population, so they are just not on my radar screen at all. I don't care what they do, they are insignificant to me.

The LGBT community represents about 1% of the population, so they are just not on my radar screen at all. I don't care what they do, they are insignificant to me.

Haven't you heard?
We aren't allowed to not care.

Not even 1%....around .03% yet with the liberals and the media you would think it was 50%..That is why no one trusts a liberal or the media(Same thing) when it is reported.

Not even 1%....around .03% yet with the liberals and the media you would think it was 50%..That is why no one trusts a liberal or the media(Same thing) when it is reported.

If you watch television you would think it was over 50%...every television show today has to have at least one or more gay people on it....and now they have to add the other alphabet of confused human beings into the mix...

Trump doesn't hate gay people. But he needs the support of people who hate gay people. As he has no backbone, he will do as those bigots demand.

Idiot.

Trump has said multiple times he simply doesn't care about the subject anyways, which I don't consider homophobic since I've never really cared about it myself (Not my problem, why should I?), it's not something I give much thought personally. And he's opposed to the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, homosexual slaughterhouse on this planet, Islam! Which gay-rights-liberals get on their knees and fellate, thus proving how jaw-droppingly, stunningly, breathtakingly full of shit gay-rights activists really are!

Last edited:
Trump doesn't hate gay people. But he needs the support of people who hate gay people. As he has no backbone, he will do as those bigots demand.

Idiot.
All the Losers love homos. You like them, don't you?

#HeteroPride.
Reason why faggot men love other faggot men, is because they were losers in life and no woman wanted his ass. So when two losers get together, they are doubly lost because then they get HIV for putting the pork where it doesn't belong...

speaking on behalf of gays, as long as he builds the wall and deports them all, he's got the gay vote!

Wow!

Thanks USMB Republicans for keeping us up to date on how much hate you guys feel.

Sometimes I forget that gays are the most hated on the GOP list of hate.

Then blacks, then Hispanics, then Muslims. Those three are nearly tied.

Forum List

Back