The Origins Of Transgenderism Revealed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Greg Reese reveals the origins of the transgender movement, meant to confuse sexuality, smear the lines between genders, and ultimately collapse society.
The Origins Of Transgenderism Revealed

This transgender bs honestly should be viewed and treated as psychological abuse, mental abuse, with these kids who have idiots for parents.
Anyone who isn't dumb enough to realize how putting your kid on chemicals for rest of their lives in order to change their sex is guaranteed going to a life that isn't going to last very long because you can guarantee that person ill end up with cancer from years of synthetic drug use bet on it.

It is UN-ATURAL and not normal to do . Any transgender whose gone through it is going to end up telling you stupid asses the same thing. MSM will glorify the opposite because they want the dumb to buy their drugs keeping them rich, the deeper web helps humanity destroy itself so we can't ever be the same again because science moronic left think they are God. You mentally unhinged idiots for scientist those that approve this you should lose your medical license .

IT IS ABUSE YOU LEFTIST A.H.'s

upload_2018-7-26_8-58-37.png

I Used to Be Transgender. What I Think About Transgender Kids.

Former Transgender Woman Tears Apart the Left's Lies

Last edited:
I wish you good luck on your gender transformation journey -- as much research as you put into it, it is obvious you are a ripe candidate for gender reassignment....

• Banned
I wish you good luck on your gender transformation journey -- as much research as you put into it, it is obvious you are a ripe candidate for gender reassignment....

Is this you

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-26_9-12-57.png
    upload_2018-7-26_9-12-57.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 22

I wish you would change your avatar. I like your posts, but I can't take that obscene avatar.

I wish you would change your avatar. I like your posts, but I can't take that obscene avatar.
I will change it right away -- it will involve the look that I had on my face when I read your comment

Forum List

Back