The only way for the New York Yankees to succeed

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
I am afraid that the only way for the New York Yankees to succeed is to completely rebuild this team , starting with Brian Cashman. Because the team that they are putting on the field to day is TERRIBLE.

I"m sure they have their eyes on De La Cruz in Cincinnati

The rookie may single handedly win them the division this year, a division no one seems to want to win.

He is too good to play on such a low market club, and will either be a Yankee or Red Sox, etc., or some other high paying club who can afford him.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY but let me say that they (the Yankees) have have SO MANY chances to make improvements that I have lost count. At this time I REALLY feel that the Steinbrenners just don't want to spend the money! And the team is really feeling it.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY but let me say that they (the Yankees) have have SO MANY chances to make improvements that I have lost count. At this time I REALLY feel that the Steinbrenners just don't want to spend the money! And the team is really feeling it.
They have won more than they've lost. They may not compare with the Yankees who won 5 consecutive world series (1949-1953), but a winning pct over .500 isn't really "terrible".

The Oakland As now are at .277 - that would be terrible.

Forum List

Back