The only Democrat charged in trump’s crimes totally exonerated and found “not guilty“.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Greg Craig found not guilty of lying to Justice Department about Ukraine work

"The question that you need to ask isn't why this jury acquitted Greg Craig but why the Department of Justice brought this case against an innocent man in the first place," defense attorney William Taylor said. "It's a tragedy. It's a disgrace. We're glad it's over."

Greg Craig found not guilty in Ukraine lobbying case

Craig, 74, is the only Democratic appointee to be charged in a series of cases stemming from former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Out of all of the Trump investigations and the Mueller probe this was the only Democrat charged. And so far he’s the only person charged that’s been totally exonerated. Everyone else’s went to prison.
Do you think it’s been an honest investigation

Yes, it is odd that all those Dems who manufactured the Russia hoax weren’t charged.

• Banned
Yes, it is odd that all those Dems who manufactured the Russia hoax weren’t charged.
I know. Especially since for Trump's first two years, Republicans controlled the entire government.

It's a felony to lie to the FBI but it's OK for the FBI to lie to us and a jury determined that perjury committed by a democrat is business as usual. No surprises here.

Vladimir Putin and the KGB are not Democrats. Duh!
And considering they support Donald Trump, they would more likely be Republicans.

Republicans were so hoping this one Democrat would be guilty of something. They thought if he was found guilty they could lay everything on him. So sad that it didn’t work out. Sad for Republicans.
Pardon me while I chuckle.

Forum List

Back