The ONE WORD...

I'm rather fond of the term "LOOKIT". I hear it quite a bit.

What do you expect from someone who lives in WISCONSIN?

WTF is wrong with Wisconsin? Dun be hating on the big square states, xotoxi. Not everyone can live in New York, yanno.

*Laughs*

Wisconsin is a square state?

And who in their right mind would want to live in New York?

Are you serious? New York is God's country!

Mebbe Wisconsin ain't exactly square....square-ish, then?

Wyoming.

wyoming_ref_2001.jpg

The Circle State.

Or circle-ish.

Wow.. You don't think that was just a tad over the top for a reply to what was said to you?

Egads.
"LOOK"... lol... I don't respond to anything she writes on this board, and she doesn't seem to respond to anything I write, and it's been that way, preferably, for a long time. So what does the pesky little skank do the first time she does respond to something I posted just for fun? She's has to run her ever puking little smart ass mouth, insult me and then ridicule me. So to answer your question Dis, NO, it wasn't "over the top." She asked for it, she got it.
boo hoo hoo. Look, idiot...the definition of look is not only what you think it is...buy a dictionary.

btw, preferably isn't a good fit in your rant above. :lol:

Mmm'k... looks like you're the cranky little goat here now... and yes, "preferably" was precisely the word needed.

Take a powder hun.

How's this for a grasp of English... SUCK MY COCK BITCH, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Wow.. You don't think that was just a tad over the top for a reply to what was said to you?

Egads.

Excuse me? *I* live in WI, cupcake.

And sorry, Pale, but what you said *was* over the top. Go back and reread the entire thread - your post is the only one in the entire thread that's downright vulgar.

But, we've had this argument many times before.

Egads.

And sorry, Pale, but what you said *was* over the top. Go back and reread the entire thread - your post is the only one in the entire thread that's downright vulgar.

I don't. But that's neither here nor there. And I think Ravi's insults and ridicule where uncalled for too Dis.... don't you?

How about a little admonishment going her way? Fair is fair.

Last edited:

I don't. But that's neither here nor there. And I think Ravi's insults and ridicule where uncalled for too Dis.... don't you?

"Suck my cock bitch, and shut the fuck up" is neither an insult, nor is it a ridicule. It's simply vulgar. Had she said the same to you, it would have been just as vulgar, and I'd have asked her the same question.

But, then, if you think about it, my personal opinion on that has never once changed, and we've known each other what...close to 8 years now?

"Suck my cock bitch, and shut the fuck up" is neither an insult, nor is it a ridicule. It's simply vulgar. Had she said the same to you, it would have been just as vulgar, and I'd have asked her the same question.

But, then, if you think about it, my personal opinion on that has never once changed, and we've known each other what...close to 8 years now?

I'm speaking of what she said to "me" Shattered, that was insulting, so I insulted her in return. I give you what she said wasn't vulgar, but none the less WAS insulting and ridicule. I didn't ask for her to do it, but she did it anyway.... FIRST. So who is more to blame here? Her for starting it, or me for replying in my usual manner? It takes two to tango Dis. Don't give her a total pass. That's not fair.

Yes, we've known each other here for a LOOOOOOONG time.

Last edited:
As I sit here right now listening to O'Reilly on Fox News, I've already heard the word "LOOK" probably a DOZEN TIMES already, in the first 15 minutes.

I rest my case.

As I sit here right now listening to O'Reilly on Fox News, I've already heard the word "LOOK" probably a DOZEN TIMES already, in the first 15 minutes.

I rest my case.

Look...O'Reilly is giving 110%, and he's staying focused taking one show at a time.

There's no "U" in O'Reilly.

Forum List

Back