The ONE WORD...

PR...are you more disturbed by every pundit saying "LOOK..."?

Or every sports figure "giving 110%"?

Nothing compares to black people who just want to axe you a question.

Nothing compares to black people who just want to axe you a question.

You've never axed a question?

americanpsycho460.jpg

Perhaps if you had a basic grasp of the English language you wouldn't get so bent out of shape.

Buy a dictionary and quit whining.

How's this for a grasp of English... SUCK MY COCK BITCH, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Wow.. You don't think that was just a tad over the top for a reply to what was said to you?

Egads.

Perhaps if you had a basic grasp of the English language you wouldn't get so bent out of shape.

Wow.. You don't think that was just a tad over the top for a reply to what was said to you?

Egads.

What do you expect from someone who lives in WISCONSIN?

It's a metaphoric command.

It might be used in place of "Listen" (meaning listen TO ME) or it might be used to convey the message that one must investigate more deeply.

Egads.

WTF is wrong with Wisconsin? Dun be hating on the big square states, xotoxi. Not everyone can live in New York, yanno.

*Laughs*

Egads.

WTF is wrong with Wisconsin? Dun be hating on the big square states, xotoxi. Not everyone can live in New York, yanno.

*Laughs*

Wisconsin is a square state?

And who in their right mind would want to live in New York?

Egads.
Props to you...the only conservative that said anything. :thup:

Egads.
"LOOK"... lol... I don't respond to anything she writes on this board, and she doesn't seem to respond to anything I write, and it's been that way, preferably, for a long time. So what does the pesky little skank do the first time she does respond to something I posted just for fun? She's has to run her ever puking little smart ass mouth, insult me and then ridicule me. So to answer your question Dis, NO, it wasn't "over the top." She asked for it, she got it.

Egads.
"LOOK"... lol... I don't respond to anything she writes on this board, and she doesn't seem to respond to anything I write, and it's been that way, preferably, for a long time. So what does the pesky little skank do the first time she does respond to something I posted just for fun? She's has to run her ever puking little smart ass mouth, insult me and then ridicule me. So to answer your question Dis, NO, it wasn't "over the top." She asked for it, she got it.
boo hoo hoo. Look, idiot...the definition of look is not only what you think it is...buy a dictionary.

btw, preferably isn't a good fit in your rant above. :lol:

Forum List

Back