"The One-Percenters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof many on the Left were not paying attention. Obama is clearly an elitist...and a promoter and supporter of the 1%. His 8 years in the white house is proof of this. How the left can't see him for what he is, is beyond me.

James mentioned this this morn.
Some of the numbers are staggering.
Where are the bamalamas getting this kind of money?
Personally... He ain't prez anymore do I don't really give a brass ass

/---- Did anyone count the White House silverware after the Obozo's moved out? Just sayin'....
obama  confused.jpg

Me neither. Just pointing out the gullibility of the common Left in believing that Obama is one of them.
Well...they ignored the many criminal and corrupt actions he and those in his administration committed. So, ignoring the fact that he is of and for the elite, is just as easy to ignore.

More proof of how easy it is dupe many on the left.

kinda my thoughts. as long as he's not spending gov money who cares what he's doing?

on the flip side, i do wonder how much it costs to keep his security detail following him to all these places. :)

Me neither. Just pointing out the gullibility of the common Left in believing that Obama is one of them.

You'd think they'd realized this when he was feeling our pain cuz damn! Look at the price of arugula (sp) and a great many scratched their heads and said wtf?

Proof many on the Left were not paying attention. Obama is clearly an elitist...and a promoter and supporter of the 1%. His 8 years in the white house is proof of this. How the left can't see him for what he is, is beyond me.

He is half Black Jesus. Remember? He oceans were going to the levels they were when heist roamed the earth. Free cell phones for all, and while white rolls (except for M&M) n!gger, they would get a limited acess ghetto pass and the work would all get along and drink cokes together and hold hands. They don't even really know why they like him so much other then he is half Black. That's about all he will be remembered for.

Obama is no longer president folks, you do realize that? Retroactive baloney may sooth your partisan heart but it is a waste of time. How about you now focus on all the promises Trump made during the election. Let us know how the Wall is going, and the great great healthcare for everyone, or the jobs coming back from Japan, China, and India among other locals. Keep us up to date and try to stay in today.

Pres Trump, Stop calling healthcare Obamacare, this is your watch and what you do or don't do or allow others to do is now Trumpcare.

Just look at the picture below.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Obama is no longer president folks, you do realize that? Retroactive baloney may sooth your partisan heart but it is a waste of time. How about you now focus on all the promises Trump made during the election. Let us know how the Wall is going, and the great great healthcare for everyone, or the jobs coming back from Japan, China, and India among other locals. Keep us up to date and try to stay in today.

Pres Trump, Stop calling healthcare Obamacare, this is your watch and what you do or don't do or allow others to do is now Trumpcare.

You didn't read the OP. It is not retroactive. It is going on right now.

Seems to me, that when the first bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator got in office, all he could do is bitch the Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd(George Bush) left Obama a housing meltdown. All during Obama's 8 years he bitched and moaned how the economy sucked because of George. Are you telling me, that now with Trump, all of what Obama did is to be forgotten? Hypocrite.

Also, leave Obamacare alone, and when it collapses and everyone loses their health insurance, march the Dimocraps out in irons, and let the people deal with the scum of the Earth.

then go tell the left. they're the ones bitching. how...odd of them, huh?

liberals never bitch, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back