The Other Fake News

It is apparent to some of us that when it comes to certain issues like guns, anything we read is suspect.

It is apparent to some of us that when it comes to certain issues like guns, anything we read is suspect.

It isn't suspect...we know they are pushing an anti-gun agenda, and they don't care to even try to get the facts, the truth or reality correct.........

It isn't suspect...we know they are pushing an anti-gun agenda, and they don't care to even try to get the facts, the truth or reality correct.........
Agreed. When it comes to guns it is blatant and obvious, yet many Americans believe their BS.

take chicago out of the picture, what is that number?
If you take out the numbers from high minority areas, you will find that crime is very low.

But...as we know, stating this fact means one is a racist. Stating facts is racist in Lefty Land. They live in an Orwellian world of their own making.

Funny thing that. Where I shoot at guns are still flying out the door to the point that They have had to hire folks just to do online sales as well as instruct new shooters. I'm also seeing allot of kids. Many shooting AR's purchased during the Obama gun crisis. I'm thinking the trend is bucking the banner crowd, but that it's just not reflected in polls accurately.

take chicago out of the picture, what is that number?
If you take out the numbers from high minority areas, you will find that crime is very low.

But...as we know, stating this fact means one is a racist. Stating facts is racist in Lefty Land. They live in an Orwellian world of their own making.
well i wasn't going "race card" here cause i don't follow who's killing who in chicago, only that place is fucking nuts. when multiple people are shot in a day it does make you wonder how long before the people doing the killing will be down to only 1 in a highlander fashion cause all the rest have been killed.

then again i suppose when you kill someone in a drive by retribution must be had so the may never run out of people to kill until you finally come to some vigilante 8 year old with an uzi as the last one standing.

The Birthers continue to cry about fake news.
so do you condone it cause you're their primary audience (ie - a gullible fool who loves to hear what they want, not the truth) or because you don't believe it (and refuse common sense like lancelot refuses hookers)

just curious but then again, not really. stupid seldom changes, it just digs in deeper and i see you got a lot of shovels.

The Birthers continue to cry about fake news.
so do you condone it cause you're their primary audience (ie - a gullible fool who loves to hear what they want, not the truth) or because you don't believe it (and refuse common sense like lancelot refuses hookers)

just curious but then again, not really. stupid seldom changes, it just digs in deeper and i see you got a lot of shovels.
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

You voted for this liar.

Add one more to the list of fake news: Politifarce.
Here is another Faker

When are John Miller and John Baron going to Resign for being Fake news Purveyors
Donald Trump's Long, Strange History of Using Fake Names | Fortune ...
Do you all remember when that Fake Orange Mother Fucker Donald "Two scoops" Trump would be pretend to be "John Miller" or "John Baron" supposed publicists for Donald Trump?... I would call that 'Mother Fucking Fake shit".... but not you Trump submissive bitchettes ..you call that clever ...Fucking assholes....
tumblr_o756pyqern1uzcw2qo1_1280.jpg
trump-john-miller-audio-compressed.jpg

Keep in mind the Russian election interference story was 'fake news' for months,

until Trump admitted it was true.
On the other hand he kept alive the Lie and Smear that President Obama is a Kenyan for years and years before admitting the certificate story had been fake all along...

Forum List

Back