The ONE last best hope of America and Liberty

repeal the patriot act, fisa, medicare part d, the car bailouts, pre-empetive wars, spying on americans without warrants, etc. o wait a republican did that so it must be okay... I really hate partisan retards. many of the people on this board would be behind all the shit obama is doing if it was an R pushing for it just like they blindly followed bush.

Oh...you mean like Obama...he just loves the Patriot Act and FISA, car bailouts......another moron....

what does obama have to do with bush's minions who are supposedly conservative but vouched for his trillions in spending? you are really good at deflection

anyou are really good at playing the blame game......grow up!!!

repeal the patriot act, fisa, medicare part d, the car bailouts, pre-empetive wars, spying on americans without warrants, etc. o wait a republican did that so it must be okay... I really hate partisan retards. many of the people on this board would be behind all the shit obama is doing if it was an R pushing for it just like they blindly followed bush.

Repeal the USA PATRIOT ACT? An idea SO stupid, only a libtard would ask for it.

I also endorse FISA. Only liberoidal tools would want it repealed.

I am fine with undoing a lot of the shit such as medicare and the car bailouts.

What you seem to be calling a "pre-emptive" war never was, but there may even be room for that in a RATIONAL america, not that you would ever know.

We have no legal spying on Americans or searches without warrants on Americans at present, so your wish is premised on your utter non-comprhension of other things. Typical liberoidal.

Newsflash, you idiot, you are the retarded partisan.

You are unable to think clearly, think for yourself or think at all.

pre-emptive trillion dollar wars will one day be rational?
you are very naive if you think all communications including internet and telephone conversations are being monitored and programatically searched now.
and I am glad you endorse people who allowed the gov to perform warrantless wiretapping of ALL americans whether you want to believe or not. you must really love freedom

Who'd ya blu to get this gig?

No, blu. You are wrong.

The programs that perform the computer searches of random snippets of internet messages or phone calls involving ALIENS (especially abroad) do not listen in on the entire conversations.

And you have exactly NO evidence that ANY conversations between Americans here in America have ever been intercepted through any national security protocols whatsoever.

You making shit up on the fly, or repeating the loopey conspiracy theories of a bunch of stupid liberoidal leftards, is simply NOT actual evidence.

I do love freedom. And liberty. The question is why so many of you libtards DON'T.

REPEAL the Attorney General.

Can you repeal an Attorney General?

Why not?

If the President can appoint the fucking retard, he should be able to give the fucker the ol' heave ho, too!

I DEMAND that the idiot man-child Marxist-in-Chief fire the idiot Attorney General forthwith if not sonner!

I thought law could be repealed, not people...

Anyways, we don't have a Marxist-in-Chief in the WH, so we know that your perception are not based on reality...

Why not?

If the President can appoint the fucking retard, he should be able to give the fucker the ol' heave ho, too!

I DEMAND that the idiot man-child Marxist-in-Chief fire the idiot Attorney General forthwith if not sonner!

Anyways, we don't have a Marxist-in-Chief in the WH, so we know that your perception are not based on reality...
Obama Marxist - Google Search

Why not?

Obama Marxist - Google Search

george bush nazi - Google Search

over 2 million more hits

Repeal the USA PATRIOT ACT? An idea SO stupid, only a libtard would ask for it.

I also endorse FISA. Only liberoidal tools would want it repealed.

I am fine with undoing a lot of the shit such as medicare and the car bailouts.

What you seem to be calling a "pre-emptive" war never was, but there may even be room for that in a RATIONAL america, not that you would ever know.

We have no legal spying on Americans or searches without warrants on Americans at present, so your wish is premised on your utter non-comprhension of other things. Typical liberoidal.

Newsflash, you idiot, you are the retarded partisan.

You are unable to think clearly, think for yourself or think at all.

pre-emptive trillion dollar wars will one day be rational?
you are very naive if you think all communications including internet and telephone conversations are being monitored and programatically searched now.
and I am glad you endorse people who allowed the gov to perform warrantless wiretapping of ALL americans whether you want to believe or not. you must really love freedom
Anyone who has an expectation of privacy on the internet is a fool, or just has no functioning brain.

I'm all for it...Just ask the OP.

That's true. Dude and I have disagreed (with relative politeness -- which probably shocks him as much as anybody). He opposes on principle the USA PATRIOT ACT and that Act as since Amended. I support it and endorse it, however, also on principle. Although sir Dude and I do not share all of our fundamental precepts and principles, I am absolutely able and willing to acknowledge that his opposition IS principled. Just as he thinks I am wrong, so too I consider him to be in error on this one.

I further disagree that any of our national security devices entails "spying on Americans." I also deny that the wars we have fought have been "pre-emptive" even though I more or less understand how others can feel that some of them have been. Furthermore, I am not as uncomfortable with the whole notion of pre-emption as others appear to be. Dangerous stuff? You bet. But that is not the same thing as saying that it should NEVER be resorted to. In my estimation, like so much else in life, the answer lies in the realm of "it depends." I defintely can contemplate scenarios where pre-emption is justifiable -- if not the only sane option.

Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution "labels" America as a republic, you fifth columnist ninny.

Maybe you're the one who needs to GTFO.

A republic is a type of democracy you asswink.

Why not?

Yes. Laws, not people, can be repealed . . . unless one happens to be speaking informally for the purpose of making a point, Mr. Witless Literalism.

And your denial of what President Obama is serves only to underscore that it is your comments which are not based on reality.

Next?

democracy - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: de·moc·ra·cy
Pronunciation: \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural de·moc·ra·cies
Etymology: Middle French democratie, from Late Latin democratia, from Greek dēmokratia, from dēmos + -kratia -cracy
Date: 1576
1 a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b :a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
2 : a political unit that has a democratic government
3 capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the United States <from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy &#8212; C. M. Roberts>
4 : the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority
5 : the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges

Now that you know the definition of the word please realize you look like an idiot when you claim the US is not a democracy

Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution "labels" America as a republic, you fifth columnist ninny.

Maybe you're the one who needs to GTFO.

Exactly. I am sick of all this idiot democracy crap.

Without this Republic we will be ruled by mobs

A democracy without a republic cannot be freedom

Democracies are free only if the people know what freedom is and are consistent in their application of it. If they don't know this, or more appropriately, if a majority of the people don't know this, then a democracy could be just as tyrannical as the worst dictator (see Socrates' forced suicide by the Athenian democracy.)

a democracy will always become a tyranny, either by majority, or if the majority screw things up so badly and a tyrant seizes power from the ensuing chaos. The overriding characteristic of democracy is subjectivism and that is its fatal flaw. In other words, reason is irrelevant, whatever the majority wants, it gets and regardless of how unprincipled or objectionable it may be. Rights cannot exist in such a system in the long run because they can be voted away on a whim at any time. So if you're interested in freedom at all you must cast away an ugly term like democracy and accept that freedom requires reason, objectivity, and law, which can only be satisfied by a republican form of government.

A Republic is a democracy.

READ the definition of trhe word.

You are mistaking democracy for a direct democracy which is also a type lf democracy.

You dont get to redefine words for your political benifit

A Republic is a democracy.

READ the definition of trhe word.

You are mistaking democracy for a direct democracy which is also a type lf democracy.

You dont get to redefine words for your political benifit

I believe I already acknowledged that a republic is a FORM of democracy.

When MOST people use the term "democracy" they FAIL to properly limit the FORM about which they intend to be speaking. So when you say "democracy," many of US tend to feel the need to correct you. More properly said, we live in a republic, not a pure democracy.

I'd be a bit more content if you chose to go with "democratic republic" or a "representative democracy." Or, better yet, and THIS is more to the point, we live in a "representative republic bounded by a Constitution." A Constitutional republic.

Thank me.

Forum List

Back