The ONE last best hope of America and Liberty

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
This is it:

REPEAL!

It's my new clarion call.

Dump all the fucking liberal Democratics from Congress that we possibly can get removed in 2010. Get a HOLD of the reins of power and for once in the lives of the GOP politiicians, fuck the concern about constantly getting re-elected. concentrate on JUST doing what's right. If you GOP politician-shitheads will JUST focus on doing THAT, re-election might come of its own volition.

Once we get rid of the Marxist filth whom we call those liberoidal Democratics, booting them but-good from the halls of power, the SOLE actions of the new majority should be to undo all of the damage the Democrat Parody controlled Congress is inflicting on America with the active Marxist help of the Obama Administration.

REPEAL this Health Bill about to be crammed down our unwilling throats.

REPEAL the stimulus crap.

REPEAL ALL the shit the Obama Administration is doing.

REPEAL all of their tax increases.

REPEAL the Attorney General.

REPEAL any authorization or funding for any prosecution of any of the Islamoscum now scheduled to be "tried" for some "crimes" in NYC.

REPEAL "criminal [sic] prosecutions [sic]" of terrorists.

REPEAL the closing of GITMO.

Impeach the Marxist-in-Chief.

But, of course, I'll settle for REPEAL!

Sorry you're having such a hard time with democracy, or as some label it our constitutional republic. I think Iran may be the place for you. Check it out.

The liberals have screwed American principles well with their recent unchecked trickery and deceit (their commonly used modus operandi). Undoing what they have done may take decades if not centuries. I'd start with electing moderates and conservatives next time around. Killing all the radical liberals would be my second choice.

Sorry you're having such a hard time with democracy, or as some label it our constitutional republic. I think Iran may be the place for you. Check it out.

To my NOT EVEN SLIGHT SURPRISE, before I re-visited this little thread of mine, a moron like you had spewed utter ignorance and stupidity and DUDE had to clean up your mess.

We are not a democracy, moron.

We are indeed a Republic.

And nothing I said is anti-democratic anyway, ya dopey fucktard.

repeal the patriot act, fisa, medicare part d, the car bailouts, pre-empetive wars, spying on americans without warrants, etc. o wait a republican did that so it must be okay... I really hate partisan retards. many of the people on this board would be behind all the shit obama is doing if it was an R pushing for it just like they blindly followed bush.

To my NOT EVEN SLIGHT SURPRISE, before I re-visited this little thread of mine, a moron like you had spewed utter ignorance and stupidity and DUDE had to clean up your mess.

what would you have him impeached for

repeal the patriot act, fisa, medicare part d, the car bailouts, pre-empetive wars, spying on americans without warrants, etc. o wait a republican did that so it must be okay... I really hate partisan retards. many of the people on this board would be behind all the shit obama is doing if it was an R pushing for it just like they blindly followed bush.
I'm all for it...Just ask the OP.

what would you have him impeached for

I'm not sure he actually HAS committed (yet) any high crime or misdemeanor.

It's just a wish list, for the time being.

Can you find the word "democracy" in the Constitution?

What we are witnessing today is not democracy in action but the results of an election having been bought for the poster boy of Marxism. Obama is the titular head of a dangerous power group controlling money, media (what gets out), lives and votes like never has happened in the history of man. He has no idea what leadership entails. He's just today's current icon and object of worship of the dimwitted followers of collectivism and it's temporary rewards. I am so sorry that you are so easily fooled. I thought you had better sense than to follow such a sick medicine man.

"Shit" being the operative word.

You have exposed yourself in public. I'd be ashamed if I were you....but I'm not....THANK GOD!

You have exposed yourself in public. I'd be ashamed if I were you....but I'm not....THANK GOD!

did this post have a point?

Repeal the USA PATRIOT ACT? An idea SO stupid, only a libtard would ask for it.

I also endorse FISA. Only liberoidal tools would want it repealed.

I am fine with undoing a lot of the shit such as medicare and the car bailouts.

What you seem to be calling a "pre-emptive" war never was, but there may even be room for that in a RATIONAL america, not that you would ever know.

We have no legal spying on Americans or searches without warrants on Americans at present, so your wish is premised on your utter non-comprhension of other things. Typical liberoidal.

Newsflash, you idiot, you are the retarded partisan.

You are unable to think clearly, think for yourself or think at all.

Repeal the USA PATRIOT ACT? An idea SO stupid, only a libtard would ask for it.

I also endorse FISA. Only liberoidal tools would want it repealed.

I am fine with undoing a lot of the shit such as medicare and the car bailouts.

What you seem to be calling a "pre-emptive" war never was, but there may even be room for that in a RATIONAL america, not that you would ever know.

We have no legal spying on Americans or searches without warrants on Americans at present, so your wish is premised on your utter non-comprhension of other things. Typical liberoidal.

Newsflash, you idiot, you are the retarded partisan.

You are unable to think clearly, think for yourself or think at all.

pre-emptive trillion dollar wars will one day be rational?
you are very naive if you think all communications including internet and telephone conversations are being monitored and programatically searched now.
and I am glad you endorse people who allowed the gov to perform warrantless wiretapping of ALL americans whether you want to believe or not. you must really love freedom

did this post have a point?
Yes. It went right over your head. Obama is shitting.

This is it:

REPEAL!

It's my new clarion call.

Dump all the fucking liberal Democratics from Congress that we possibly can get removed in 2010. Get a HOLD of the reins of power and for once in the lives of the GOP politiicians, fuck the concern about constantly getting re-elected. concentrate on JUST doing what's right. If you GOP politician-shitheads will JUST focus on doing THAT, re-election might come of its own volition.

Once we get rid of the Marxist filth whom we call those liberoidal Democratics, booting them but-good from the halls of power, the SOLE actions of the new majority should be to undo all of the damage the Democrat Parody controlled Congress is inflicting on America with the active Marxist help of the Obama Administration.

REPEAL this Health Bill about to be crammed down our unwilling throats.

REPEAL the stimulus crap.

REPEAL ALL the shit the Obama Administration is doing.

REPEAL all of their tax increases.

REPEAL the Attorney General.

REPEAL any authorization or funding for any prosecution of any of the Islamoscum now scheduled to be "tried" for some "crimes" in NYC.

REPEAL "criminal [sic] prosecutions [sic]" of terrorists.

REPEAL the closing of GITMO.

Impeach the Marxist-in-Chief.

But, of course, I'll settle for REPEAL!

Unlikely all of that will happen .
Here is Florida we have an Arlen Spectur wwant a be running .

Oh...you mean like Obama...he just loves the Patriot Act and FISA, car bailouts......another moron....

Oh...you mean like Obama...he just loves the Patriot Act and FISA, car bailouts......another moron....

what does obama have to do with bush's minions who are supposedly conservative but vouched for his trillions in spending? you are really good at deflection

This place is amazing. All the anger. If the blood pressure keeps rising then some posters will need to use their private or universal healthcare sooner rather than later. ;)

Forum List

Back