The ONE last best hope of America and Liberty

This is it:

REPEAL!

It's my new clarion call.

Dump all the fucking liberal Democratics from Congress that we possibly can get removed in 2010. Get a HOLD of the reins of power and for once in the lives of the GOP politiicians, fuck the concern about constantly getting re-elected. concentrate on JUST doing what's right. If you GOP politician-shitheads will JUST focus on doing THAT, re-election might come of its own volition.

Once we get rid of the Marxist filth whom we call those liberoidal Democratics, booting them but-good from the halls of power, the SOLE actions of the new majority should be to undo all of the damage the Democrat Parody controlled Congress is inflicting on America with the active Marxist help of the Obama Administration.

REPEAL this Health Bill about to be crammed down our unwilling throats.

REPEAL the stimulus crap.

REPEAL ALL the shit the Obama Administration is doing.

REPEAL all of their tax increases.

REPEAL the Attorney General.

REPEAL any authorization or funding for any prosecution of any of the Islamoscum now scheduled to be "tried" for some "crimes" in NYC.

REPEAL "criminal [sic] prosecutions [sic]" of terrorists.

REPEAL the closing of GITMO.

Impeach the Marxist-in-Chief.

But, of course, I'll settle for REPEAL!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liability again.

Sounds great but good luck with that.

The dopey libs have a stranglehold on the media and most Americans just don't have the time to look beyond the manufactured soundbite.

:evil:

Yes. Laws, not people, can be repealed . . . unless one happens to be speaking informally for the purpose of making a point, Mr. Witless Literalism.

And your denial of what President Obama is serves only to underscore that it is your comments which are not based on reality.

Next?

Sorry, I was trying to hold you to a higher standard...

Marxist-in-chief? Why not try to put even more hyperbole in there?

"Supreme Leader Lenin Worshiping Stalin Venerating Marxist-in-chief"

You really think Obama is a Marxist? No, like really?

Then again even if you don't, you will run behind the "speaking informally for the purpose of making a point" excuse...

I'm not sure if you ever were a prosecutor, but seriously, leave the theatrics for the court room on Boston Legal.

I thought law could be repealed, not people...

Anyways, we don't have a Marxist-in-Chief in the WH, so we know that your perception are not based on reality...
Obama Marxist - Google Search

george bush nazi - Google Search

over 2 million more hits
Hits don't mean shit. It's the truth that counts. Obama has surrounded himself with Maoists and Marxists. He stated once something to the effect that his Marxist professors were held in his high regard. Obama is a Marxist.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...xist+professors&aq=1&oq=Obama+Marxist&aqi=g10

Last edited:
Now that you know the definition of the word please realize you look like an idiot when you claim the US is not a democracy

and you look like an idiot every time you post, liar.

I'm glad to see that some things never change. As far as the OP, I doubt that conservatives have the votes for repealing anything these days.

THESE days.

I agree.

But it seems to have eluded you that "THESE days" are not stagnant.

And having enough votes might become a self-fulfilling prophecy given the monumental fuck-ups being perpetrated on America by the current liberal Democrat Parody Administration and its liberal Democrat Parody controlled idiot Congress.

Hits don't mean shit. It's the truth that counts. Obama has surrounded himself with Maoists and Marxists. He stated once something to the effect that his Marxist professors were held in his high regard. Obama is a Marxist.

obama marxist professors - Google Search

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,150,000 for obama marxist professors. (0.58 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 3,740,000 for bush marxist professors. (0.07 seconds)

I say hits mean a lot!

When will you and Liability return to the real world?

I say hits mean a lot!

Google hits mean shit.

I am already a part of the real world. The actual question is whether there is any chance that assmonkeys like you will ever do so.

I say hits mean a lot!

Google hits mean shit.

I am already a part of the real world. The actual question is whether there is any chance that assmonkeys like you will ever do so.

So when you say Obama is a marxist, you mean that among other things, he is against religion?

The dopey libs have a stranglehold on the media and most Americans just don't have the time to look beyond the manufactured soundbite.

You mean the media like GE and Fox?

I say hits mean a lot!

Here is a taste of the real world for you.

Congress along with the obama administration has successfully exploited American constitutional ignorance or contempt. You have been used, they are pimping anti Constitutional policies and as long as Americans take on the media's indoctrination, they will continue to use you for as long as it takes for them to become mob rule

Oh wait, they have become a thugocracy already.

And as the OP states, How do we undo that?

Google hits are a silly way to make an argument

I say hits mean a lot!

Here is a taste of the real world for you.

Congress along with the obama administration has successfully exploited American constitutional ignorance or contempt. You have been used, they are pimping anti Constitutional policies and as long as Americans take on the media's indoctrination, they will continue to use you for as long as it takes for them to become mob rule

Oh wait, they have become a thugocracy already.

And as the OP states, How do we undo that?

Google hits are a silly way to make an argument

Even if what you say is right, it doesn't justify the Marxist in Chief title.

As for what you are describing, if laws violate the constitution, there are legal and political recourses to fix that. As Liability described, a number of these things (except the AG) can be repealed.

It's not a thugocracy, no more than it's communism or facism.

I say hits mean a lot!

Google hits mean shit.

So when you say Obama is a marxist, you mean that among other things, he is against religion?

No silly. When I suggest that he is a "Marxist," I mean that he is far closer ideologically to being a communist (based on his parents, his uprbringing, his mentors, his schooling, and the folks he admired through his schooling and his post-schooling "career") than he is to being a student or adherent of capitalism.

No silly. When I suggest that he is a "Marxist," I mean that he is far closer ideologically to being a communist (based on his parents, his uprbringing, his mentors, his schooling, and the folks he admired through his schooling and his post-schooling "career") than he is to being a student or adherent of capitalism.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

this is fucking hilarious. it proves you don't even know what marxism is about and just use it to sound scary

:lol::lol::lol:

are you one of the people who called him a 'marxist imam'?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

this is fucking hilarious. it proves you don't even know what marxism is about and just use it to sound scary

Yeah, yeah, sure, ya dishonest unpersuasive dicklicker. Marxism and communism are so unrelated. :eusa_liar:

You fucking lying libtarded douchey liberoidals are just absolutely compulsive about your lying. It's a mental illness with you fuckbuckets. :cuckoo:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, yeah, sure, ya dishonest unpersuasive dicklicker. Marxism and communism are so unrelated. :eusa_liar:

You fucking lying libtarded douchey liberoidals are just absolutely compulsive about your lying. It's a mental illness with you fuckbuckets. :cuckoo:

the fact that you can call someone a marxist while also calling him muslim shows that you don't understand either of those

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

the fact that you can call someone a marxist while also calling him muslim shows that you don't understand either of those

If you find the post where I have called President Obama a "Muslim," I'd be interested in seeing it.

Beyond that, you are just waffling, swinging wildly and looking even more foolish with every word you grunt out (and anything that makes you look even more foolish is a true accomplishment since it's hard to go deeper than rock bottom).

In any event, if one is a DEVOUT Muslim I doubt one can also be a true Marxist. But I see no intractable problem with one being both a Marxist and a non-practicing Muslim.

This is it:

REPEAL!

Dump all the fucking liberal Democratics from Congress that we possibly can get removed in 2010. Get a HOLD of the reins of power and for once in the lives of the GOP politiicians, fuck the concern about constantly getting re-elected. concentrate on JUST doing what's right. If you GOP politician-shitheads will JUST focus on doing THAT, re-election might come of its own volition.

Once we get rid of the Marxist filth whom we call those liberoidal Democratics, booting them but-good from the halls of power, the SOLE actions of the new majority should be to undo all of the damage the Democrat Parody controlled Congress is inflicting on America with the active Marxist help of the Obama Administration.

REPEAL any authorization or funding for any prosecution of any of the Islamoscum now scheduled to be "tried" for some "crimes" in NYC.

Drama Queen still doesn't realize his views got their asses kicked in the last two elections.

"We the people" voted and sent a clear message that we expect these very things to be done. Sorry you guys lost and everything, but there is a new sheriff in town and you guys don't get to call the shots anymore....

THANK GOD!

This is it:

REPEAL!

Drama Queen still doesn't realize his views got their asses kicked in the last two elections.

"We the people" voted and sent a clear message that we expect these very things to be done. Sorry you guys lost and everything, but there is a new sheriff in town and you guys don't get to call the shots anymore....

THANK GOD!

^ LibtardedShitForBrainsLyingLiberoidalShitflinger still doesn't realize that a past election is not a guarantee that the American People will not react angrily and decisively against the libtards they mistakenely put into office come the NEXT election.

We, the People can absolutely correct the mistake. Your scumbag liberoidal Democratics in Office fear EXACTLY that. Justifiably.

Thank God!

^ LibtardedShitForBrainsLyingLiberoidalShitflinger still doesn't realize that a past election is not a guarantee that the American People will not react angrily and decisively against the libtards they mistakenely put into office come the NEXT election.

We, the People can absolutely correct the mistake. Your scumbag liberoidal Democratics in Office fear EXACTLY that. Justifiably.

Thank God!

LOL
Retards running on a "I hope he fails" platform and thinks they will win

Yes Democrats are shaking in fear over all the fine Republican candidates lining up to run for President in 2012.

Just read your new litmus test for republicans... If a Junior High School student had written it, it may have made sense. But for a major political party to print such nonsense as their platform for victory is laughable

So really, between this and the word 'repeal', being precise is not something you strive for.

Honestly, the best you are achieving is confusing everyone about the meaning of the word "Marxism". Obama isn't a Marxist, he isn't even anywhere close on the Marxist scale. Maybe you need to be governed by a real Marxist, then maybe you will call Obama the Uber-capitalist!

Forum List

Back