The Olympics suck. I am not watching and neither should you.

I respect Triathletes . It is a grueling and amazing competition.
Win that Gold and you have earned something

I don’t condone mugging for the camera or taunting opponents. Detracts from your victory.

Nobody above the age of 14 should be seen on a skateboard let alone win a Gold Medal.

Simone...The best there was, the best there is, the best that will ever be. The nation of excellence is the nation of above average now. The white guys and gals will tell us all about racism. Of course they got theirs. They deny others of their background now.

This is usually the point to where we start hearing, "Hell, I could do better than _______ (fill in the blank with whomever medaled).

Really folks...if it's not your cup of tea...just ignore it. Your life will be better.

This is usually the point to where we start hearing, "Hell, I could do better than _______ (fill in the blank with whomever medaled).

Really folks...if it's not your cup of tea...just ignore it. Your life will be better.
You shit on others to often. Inclusion has become superiority with massive power with many inferior.

Really? Name one Trump supporter who isn't bitter, angry, and hates anything that has any remote scent of decency like the Olympics (despite its flaws)?
Haha... name one Biden supporter who isn't bitter, angry and hates anything that has any remote scent of difference of opinion? (despite it's flaws)

I watched the Tokyo Olympics briefly the other day when I was channel surfing. I caught the end of the men’s triathlon and I realized right then why I have not been watching it and why no one else is either. The most disgusting thing in my mind was the absurd mugging for the camera that went on by the winner, from Norway. Once the competitor realized he was going to win, the real show began while the cameras were rolling. He began twirling and waving his hands and slowed down almost as if to taunt the other contestants. Then he fell to the ground to show how hard he worked for the win. It was showmanship on parade, and it was a prime example of the shallowness the games have become.

What is a triathlete, and who has time to train for that sport? The announcers kept prattling on about this or that competitor that came from whole family of triathletes. Who comes from a whole family of triathletes? Most people must work to feed themselves. Do not get me wrong; I am no typical American malingerer. I worked for 55 years before I retired. Forty years ago, I was running 30-minute 10k’s while I worked 50-60 hours a week. At 74, I still ride a bicycle 50 miles a day. I have the same waistline I had in high school. But I cannot relate to these “triathletes”. Who can afford a $10,000 bicycle, $300 triathlon shoes, and a swimming pool to train in every day?

Olympic skateboarding? Really? When can we expect Olympic birdwatching? Remember Olga Korbut? That is when the Olympics became the circus. And now with all the kneeling and politics is it a circus of horrors. I am not watching any more of it and you should not either. The Olympics suck and that is why the ratings are so low.

Showing every bit of your age in that post. I especially like you telling other people what they should and should not watch in their free time.

I wondered why all you Trumpists were rooting against the USA, and then I started reading stories like this, and it became quite clear. If there is one thing you know about a Trumpist, it is they will believe their Lord and Savior, Donald Trump, without question, and lacking that, they will think and act like rightwing media tells them to.

I wondered why all you Trumpists were rooting against the USA, and then I started reading stories like this, and it became quite clear. If there is one thing you know about a Trumpist, it is they will believe their Lord and Savior, Donald Trump, without question, and lacking that, they will think and act like rightwing media tells them to.

What does any of this have to do with Trump? Derangement has gone to mental illness levels.

British swimmer Luke Greenbank after the victory of Russian Evgeny Rylov in the 200 m backstroke:
"It is sad to realize that there is a doping program with state support and nothing is being done against it"

It's sad that you wanted to throw your competitors out of the competition using a fake with doping, but it didn't work out.
American athlete Megan Kalmo:
"It is unpleasant to see how a team that should not take part in the Olympic Games leaves the podium with silver medals"
In fact, this is not what is unpleasant. You don't like it when they win fairly.

Big sport it is all about big money.

British swimmer Luke Greenbank after the victory of Russian Evgeny Rylov in the 200 m backstroke:
"It is sad to realize that there is a doping program with state support and nothing is being done against it"

It's sad that you wanted to throw your competitors out of the competition using a fake with doping, but it didn't work out.
American athlete Megan Kalmo:
"It is unpleasant to see how a team that should not take part in the Olympic Games leaves the podium with silver medals"
In fact, this is not what is unpleasant. You don't like it when they win fairly.

Big sport it is all about big money.
The Olympic Committee has no balls

Ban Russia but allow Russian Athletes to compete under “Russian Olympic Committee”

as long as there are handsome fellas i'm watchin'

E7lMh0jWEAYWOx_

i pissed off a lot of folks by saying the rugby rules are incomprehensible, but i stand by statement

i respect the players, though, they are TOUGH

E7epdAfX0AEOTW5

It would probably suit her to perform alone and automatically get all the medals...
Who knows, maybe the russian prize-winners are also disgusted to watch the participation of steroid athletes in competitions? They are silent and simply, silently defeat these monsters..

American gymnast Simone Biles withdrew from the vault and uneven bars because Japan banned her from importing a psychotropic drug. And without it, the girl can not perform.
And these people accuse Russia of a state-sponsored doping support program...
Simone Biles said that she was withdrawing "due to the inability to mentally concentrate enough to participate in competitions"
Of course!. She must first take some opiates, or something else, and then go to win confidently.
But this is not doping, right?

Forum List

Back