The “Old Dixie Highway” has been renamed to honor President Obama

Do not name it after Obama. Any road named after a great black turns to shit.
You must be using the term "great" extremely loosely.
Got us out of Bush's recession. You'll see in time Obama did amazing and bush really lied us into war.

And it turns out Reagan was actually the beginning of the mess we have now. NAFTA. Bush 1 and the GOP created that.
The economy recovered naturally on its own, as it always does. Obama slowed the process greatly by attacking businesses.
You say the same thing about FDR and he is honored with a Memorial that sits in between the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials in the shadow of the Washington Monument and a twenty-minute walk to the Kennedy Center.
I'm sure they honored Jimmy Carter, too. Attack businesses, slow economic growth, keep Democrat voters under your thumb, and you'll be recognized by your establishment masters. The only Democrat that was ever worth anything was JFK.
No, I mentioned the few rare Presidents that have been honored with Memorials and in Washington, a monument in the center of the Mall. Kennedy has a hybrid Memorial in the form of the Kennedy Center near the Lincoln Memorial. Unless I am forgetting someone, the Memorials are for Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt.

Got us out of Bush's recession. You'll see in time Obama did amazing and bush really lied us into war.

And it turns out Reagan was actually the beginning of the mess we have now. NAFTA. Bush 1 and the GOP created that.
The economy recovered naturally on its own, as it always does. Obama slowed the process greatly by attacking businesses.
You say the same thing about FDR and he is honored with a Memorial that sits in between the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials in the shadow of the Washington Monument and a twenty-minute walk to the Kennedy Center.
I'm sure they honored Jimmy Carter, too. Attack businesses, slow economic growth, keep Democrat voters under your thumb, and you'll be recognized by your establishment masters. The only Democrat that was ever worth anything was JFK.
No, I mentioned the few rare Presidents that have been honored with Memorials and in Washington, a monument in the center of the Mall. Kennedy has a hybrid Memorial in the form of the Kennedy Center near the Lincoln Memorial. Unless I am forgetting someone, the Memorials are for Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt.
Well, FDR certainly deserved to be recognized for his feat of becoming the worst President in the history of the United States, to date.

Why because he attacked Cuba and hated commies?
No, because he actually knew how the economy worked. Something Liberals have yet to achieve.

Great News

Crowds cheer!!!

The “Old Dixie Highway” has been renamed to honor President Obama. This comes at a time when cities across the U.S. are getting rid of symbols that remind people of the racism, slavery and violence of the past.

Crowds Cheer As ‘Old Dixie Highway’ Renamed In Honor Of President Barack Obama
Do not name it after Obama. Any road named after a great black turns to shit.

He didn't get us out of shit, the market bottomed and began the long slow climb back up. He had nothing to do with that.

The economy grew at a pathetic rate under Obama.

This is how you do it. The miserables who want to keep their racism alive need to be ignored and everyone just push past them as happened in the south after the Charleston shooting when all those confederate flags came down, and now this. Just as with the Westboro Baptist Church protestors who protest at soldiers funerals and are physically blocked by people from being seen or having any impact. You marginalize these people until they give up and fade away. They retain their freedom of speech but they can't be heard.

I agree this will be one of many honors for President Obama to come.

as happened in the south after the Charleston shooting when all those confederate flags came down

The Confederate Flag - Rebel Flag - Confederate Merchandise - Confederate Stuff

As you can see, the confederate flag is alive and well. I purchased 5,000 3x5 flags when all this "take it down" crap started because I knew what was coming. I turned a nice little profit from my foresight because the demand soared. Thanks for that, my bank account appreciated it very much.

I'm currently buying up AR-15s if anyone has any for sale.

This is how you do it. The miserables who want to keep their racism alive need to be ignored and everyone just push past them as happened in the south after the Charleston shooting when all those confederate flags came down, and now this. Just as with the Westboro Baptist Church protestors who protest at soldiers funerals and are physically blocked by people from being seen or having any impact. You marginalize these people until they give up and fade away. They retain their freedom of speech but they can't be heard.

I agree this will be one of many honors for President Obama to come.

When all is said and done, President Obama will be the most honored modern President

Can't wait for Conservatives to fume. In 50 years they will claim Obama was really a Conservative....just like the do with JFK and Dr King

Maybe we can just replace all the Robert E Lee statues with statues of President Obama

Forum List

Back