The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

Excellent points brought up on this video. I concur completely.

Here is a question for all of the Zimmerman supporters.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

I doubt if anyone will answer this.

They will use deflection, instead.

1. The entry wound was inside Martins clothing and entry wounds are not typically much more than a small hole with little blood emerging.

2. It was RAINING. Rain has a way of washing bio off of people.

3. Eat shit.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

It isn't strange. It is called 'desperate measures' and that often blows up in a lawyers face.

GZ got cleared because that is what the evidence showed, and it showed that because he WAS innocent.

most of the bleeding was internal and the very minor amount that was external was soaked up by his clothing.His body didn't just lie on top of Zimmerman's.

No blood splatter at that close a range? It's a miracle from God.

Lol, you are a stupid pig.

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

That's not what that was about. Go back and listen again. He had written a letter to the sheriff the week before the verdict thanking him for everything he had done. The sheriff is in charge of security at courthouses. Courts are state and county. That sheriff is awesome and was on top of all the threats and accommodating security for all those involved rearranging the schedules continually for extended hours.

It was very classy for him to thank the sheriff and acknowledge his massive efforts.

Libtards don't grok 'classy'.

Just think...

Tomorrow is another day...

Martin will still be dead...

Zimmerman will still be Not Guilty...

Next slide, please...

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

Ok I will address stupid.

No deflection. The police at the scene noted Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman. Zimmerman has admitted that he shot Trayvon.

Witness you remember the eye witness saying Trayvon was pounding the lights out of Zimmerman?

Witness saying Martin was beating the shit out of Z?

What part of truth don't you get?

the part that isn't useful to her.

Anyone can easily stalk someone alone at night with a gun and get away with what Zimmerman did. If they're not going to enforce the law, then we need a law that it is illegal to follow someone while armed or some equivalent of that. I'm not a judge, and it wouldn't make sense to propose the exact wording. Or they need to have some sort of ruling of how following someone with a gun is wrong that leads to Zimmerman's conviction in a civil rights trial.

They DID enforce the law, dumbass, and GZ was within the law. GZ did not stalk TM, apparently you do not know what stalking is, and that is not surprising since you are too stupid to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back