The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go away on vacation for just one week, and look at what has happened here... LOL

Any one figured it all out yet ?

Still not guilty.

You missed a boatload of guns, boobs, ducks, gators, fried chikin and unicorns.

Welcome back!
Thanks, and it's good to be back, but even better to be back home, because there's no place like home ya know...Wow, I missed all that ? LOL

Pretty good video if you are into inflammatory propaganda. Notice how he pretty much just rehashes a piece of government supported media? (The Guardian?) What is the government's agenda here? It is to divide the people, to keep both black and white, all races eyes off of government malfeasance. If we keep hating each other, the real criminals, the ones stripping us of our civil rights and liberties in D.C., keep right on doing what they are doing.

No matter what happened, the reason the Jury could not find Zimmerman guilty, is because there was no racial motivation. This guy ranting in this video is as conditioned and riled up as much as the rest of the public. He is as low informed as most of the country. Too bad he doesn't know all the facts? Eh? I'm sure if he did, he probably wouldn't reveal all he knew, I'm sure he has the same agenda as the MSM. Here, here are the facts from a non-partisan, non-government affiliated researcher. Educate yourself. If you want to know why "they" did what they did.

The police chief that saw this as a case of self-defense probably made the right call. After all, Zimmerman really was no friend of the force, he was a friend of the people, ALL the people, of all colors.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bF-Ax5E8EJc]The Truth About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty good video if you are into inflammatory propaganda. Notice how he pretty much just rehashes a piece of government supported media? (The Guardian?) What is the government's agenda here? It is to divide the people, to keep both black and white, all races eyes off of government malfeasance. If we keep hating each other, the real criminals, the ones stripping us of our civil rights and liberties in D.C., keep right on doing what they are doing.

No matter what happened, the reason the Jury could not find Zimmerman guilty, is because there was no racial motivation. This guy ranting in this video is as conditioned and riled up as much as the rest of the public. He is as low informed as most of the country. Too bad he doesn't know all the facts? Eh? I'm sure if he did, he probably wouldn't reveal all he knew, I'm sure he has the same agenda as the MSM. Here, here are the facts from a non-partisan, non-government affiliated researcher. Educate yourself. If you want to know why "they" did what they did.

The police chief that saw this as a case of self-defense probably made the right call. After all, Zimmerman really was no friend of the force, he was a friend of the people, ALL the people, of all colors.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bF-Ax5E8EJc]The Truth About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Chief Bill. Who is not a racist. First side victim of the political race trial of my lifetime.

When does he get his career back?

Chief Bill. Who is not a racist. First side victim of the political race trial of my lifetime.

Should be immediately if he did no wrong in this case concerning these two. Was it political pressure that made him resign ? If so then as soon as the verdict was read he should have been re-instated with a huge apology given from the President of the United States.

The Truth About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin - YouTube

Should be immediately if he did no wrong in this case concerning these two. Was it political pressure that made him resign ? If so then as soon as the verdict was read he should have been re-instated with a huge apology given from the President of the United States.

Infortunately this verdict only brought some justice. We'll see how the rest plays out.

The ball is still in play from the Agendas.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Best post of the thread right here.

Too much to comment on there and the emphasis would be lost anyway.

Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing when he assaulted a police officer.

Zimmerman?s past brush with law enforcement - Video on NBCNews.com

An undercover alcohol control officer was arresting several employees for selling to minors. Zimmerman began interfering. The officer wrote he identified himself, "showed his badge" and asked Zimmerman to leave the area. "I don't care who you are" Zimmerman told the officer. Asked again to leave, Zimmerman then stated, "FU." After what the reports calls a short struggle, Zimmerman was handcuffed and arrested. But the felony charges were reduced to a misdemeanor...

It is impossible for him not to know an officer was making an arrest BEFORE he even got involved in it.

hD4BD0026

This guy ranting in this video is as conditioned and riled up as much as the rest of the public.

You're mistaking what you characterize as a rant with love for Trayvon. I got that impression after just a minute or two and the rest of the way through the video.
Fair enough. I allow that MAYBE he doesn't know all the facts. I tend not to trust biased media. But do you think this journalist would have acted this way if he HAD known all the facts. I took the time to watch the entirety of that video. Did you take the time to watch the entirety of the video that I posted, laying out ALL of the FACTS?

Remember, love is blind, it can make us passionate for our cause, and make us not want to see things as they are, but as we wish to see them. Again, I highly recommend you watch the UNBIASED analysis of a doctor of philosophy, trained in LOGIC, who gives us a DISPASSIONATE analysis. BASED ON FACTS AND LAW. Not based on love, propaganda, and lies.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NF0d12WtIRs#at=65]After The Verdict: George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

This guy ranting in this video is as conditioned and riled up as much as the rest of the public.

You're mistaking what you characterize as a rant with love for Trayvon. I got that impression after just a minute or two and the rest of the way through the video.
Fair enough. I allow that MAYBE he doesn't know all the facts. I tend not to trust biased media. But do you think this journalist would have acted this way if he HAD known all the facts. I took the time to watch the entirety of that video. Did you take the time to watch the entirety of the video that I posted, laying out ALL of the FACTS?

Remember, love is blind, it can make us passionate for our cause, and make us not want to see things as they are, but as we wish to see them. Again, I highly recommend you watch the UNBIASED analysis of a doctor of philosophy, trained in LOGIC, who gives us a DISPASSIONATE analysis. BASED ON FACTS AND LAW. Not based on love, propaganda, and lies.

He presents Zimmerman's side well. Some of the points would make sense to examine and consider but need cross-examination and authentication.

@20:00, he gets far out of line by suggesting Trayvon started the fight, committed a crime and even was guilty of attempted murder! All indication was that Trayvon was the only one standing his ground. A silent struggle like with the cop, started by the only proven aggressor, Zimmerman, is the only logical conclusion that can be made. Trayvon could not have not known Zimmerman was armed or felt it in the struggle, and when a man has followed you with a gun, many people would fear for their life. In an isolated dark spot, many would feel that way without a gun. It is also highly probable that when Zimmerman didn't get the answers he demanded, he made it clear to Trayvon he was armed. Moral of the story, don't hunt someone down with a gun. Seeing or feeling the gun, Trayvon knows it only takes a matter of seconds for a known aggressor to end his life. Only animals are fair game for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here is something brand new to here and probably anywhere else.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

Bullshit, I don't give a flying fuck you god damned bastard.

It is no crime to defend yourself except if you are a white man defending yourself from a black thug.

Fuck that, and fuck you too you lying son of a bitch.

The only bullshit you stepped in is your own. LOL

Right, stupid ass fucktard, insisting on the right to defend myself is bullshit.

You really are a jack-off bitch.

Anyone can easily stalk someone alone at night with a gun and get away with what Zimmerman did. If they're not going to enforce the law, then we need a law that it is illegal to follow someone while armed or some equivalent of that. I'm not a judge, and it wouldn't make sense to propose the exact wording. Or they need to have some sort of ruling of how following someone with a gun is wrong that leads to Zimmerman's conviction in a civil rights trial.

Quick question...............do you know for a fact that GZ gave TM 3 steps?

I'm guessing he didn't.

GZ killed an innocent kid.

Another faker talking shit, saying that a 17 year old who could beat his ass is an innocent kid, despite the FACT he was pounding GZ's head into concrete.

Why don't you go fuck yourself again?

No matter how many times you say it, TM was not innocent.

Not everyone here is as stupid as you are to buy into something just because it gets repeated endlessly by libtards.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

Gated community mate. Stoner realized. Walking about in the rain between houses = casing.
Now we know all about the jewellry in his locker as well now don't we?

He was a thief.

Emphasis on WAS a thief, correct.

It is no crime to defend yourself except if you are a white man defending yourself from a black thug.

The only bullshit you stepped in is your own. LOL

Right, stupid ass fucktard, insisting on the right to defend myself is bullshit.

You really are a jack-off bitch.

Your attitude dude and saying I'm a liar to an obvious statement, dudester. Get a clue.

Those are the people that they pick for the juries in Florida. Ignorant bastardes.

The idea of a jury is to find people that don't know much about what the defendant is on trial for, meaning those people don't know anything or have heard very little about the crime. Unless a juror is a 'bad seed', they will follow the law in deciding the verdict they choose.
That defies logic. You would think that they would want inquiring minds on the jury, imo.

The prosecutors prefer blank canvases.

I imagine that all blacks are thugs to you.

And I imagine you are a retarded crack whore.

So what? If anyone has gone through my posts in various threads, they *might* note that I frequently point out that MOST black people are innocent and mostly law abiding like most whites are.

So fuck you, idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back