The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Zimmerman files a lawsuit with the Court claiming he has suffered damages of "emotional distress" from an edited 911 tape that he claims made him him look racist -- but at the same time -- Zimmerman gives the Court his own edited version of same 911 tape by cutting out his own comment: "F'cking Coons"

Daily Kos: #Zimmerman Edits out "F'cking Coon" from 911 Tape He Filed with Court in lawsuit against NBC
... wow! ... Just wow!

Was this on the news? How many times is he going to lie to the court? Another Jodi Arias?

Last edited:
He never said fucking coons, he said fucking cold. This was debunked a year ago.

It's amazing how you people with "Truth" in your handle are always the biggest fucking liars on the forum.

He never said fucking coons, he said fucking cold. This was debunked a year ago.

It's amazing how you people with "Truth" in your handle are always the biggest fucking liars on the forum.

lol...no kidding, this was so thoroughly debunked the OP poster should be ashamed for repeating it

lol...no kidding, this was so thoroughly debunked the OP poster should be ashamed for repeating it

It was never debunked.

Cold doesn't have a s on the end of it. And if he said fucking cold why did he leave it out of the transcript? And who says "fucking cold" you might say "it's fucking cold out here".

I've heard the tape myself repeatedly, dumb ass. Go stick a dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Cold doesn't have a s on the end of it. And if he said fucking cold why did he leave it out of the transcript? And who says "fucking cold" you might say "it's fucking cold out here".

I've heard the tape myself repeatedly, dumb ass. Go stick a dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

What is it with right wing an their fantasy of gay sex? I heard the tape as well.

What is it with right wing an their fantasy of gay sex? I heard the tape as well.

Then you have hearing problems. This has been gone over 6 ways from Sunday a year ago.

Probably because what he submitted was just to show what the original tape was missing.

Doh.

Probably because what he submitted was just to show what the original tape was missing.

Doh.

what do you mean original tape? the police transcript has it on their records as " fucking (unintelligible) "

So let me get this straight. You start a thread claiming that Zimmerman edits out "fucking coons", and yet you also admit the original is "fucking (unintelligible)", proving there is no evidence he said "coons".

Wow. You're a fucking genius.

Doh.

what do you mean original tape? the police transcript has it on their records as " fucking (unintelligible) "

So let me get this straight. You start a thread claiming that Zimmerman edits out "fucking coons", and yet you also admit the original is "fucking (unintelligible)", proving there is no evidence he said "coons".

Wow. You're a fucking genius.

I claim it was coons, Zimmerman edited out "fucking (unintelligible)" in the police transcript.

Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager using a gun. It matters not what he said on some tape, the facts are pretty clear. He reported an incident to the authorities, he was told not to follow the victim. Somehow he and the victim got into it, and he shot and killed the victim.

Murder in the Second Degree is the killing of a person by intent (he carried a gun, he was not hunting for game nor target shooting), but witout premediatation or deliberation or express malice.

He brought this on himself and if convicted should, IMO, suffer the consequences of prison without any mitigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back