The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I courl be argued that the Zionism which drove Western establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine was an illegitimate act of colonialsim, more akin to Gibralta and Hong Kong than a "return" to land in which no ancestor had dwelt in well over a thousand years. It' a good argument but it is too late now. There are three generations of indigenous Israeli Jews. Deal with it

You intentionally lie. The land of Israel belongs to the Jews, given to them by God. Jews were persecuted and hence driven out from their own homeland. Then malicious Arabs came and settled in the land of the Jews. They must be evacuated. It is not a matter of who is indigenous, but a matter of the will of God. If you don't accept God's words then there is no arguing with you. We will take back all our land no matter what. Just wait and watch. And it will be very soon.

I courl be argued that the Zionism which drove Western establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine was an illegitimate act of colonialsim, more akin to Gibralta and Hong Kong than a "return" to land in which no ancestor had dwelt in well over a thousand years. It' a good argument but it is too late now. There are three generations of indigenous Israeli Jews. Deal with it

You intentionally lie. The land of Israel belongs to the Jews, given to them by God. Jews were persecuted and hence driven out from their own homeland. Then malicious Arabs came and settled in the land of the Jews. They must be evacuated. It is not a matter of who is indigenous, but a matter of the will of God. If you don't accept God's words then there is no arguing with you. We will take back all our land no matter what. Just wait and watch. And it will be very soon.
God gave the land to the Jews. Then he took it away when they broke his laws. Nebuchadnezzar whas the agent of God in that arrangement.

The Jews came back, rebuilt the Temple and reformed their practices. Five centuries later, they were up to their old tricks again. This time God was really pissed. He cancelled the covenant with Abraham and sent the Roman legions in to level the temple and drive the naughty Jews into permanent exile.

When the Romans perverted the teachings of rabbi Jesus into the blasphemy called Chistianity, God pulled the plug on them too. He sent in the Arabs, who keep halal and pray in the proper manner. The Arabs are now God's Chosen People and Islam is the only true faith.

It's been two thousand years since God backed the Jews. No sooner had his Divine Son sacrificed His life through the meneuvering of the Jewish Sanhedrin than God pulled the plug on the Jews. You can say I intentionally lie as a way of demonstrating your ignorance and belief in false Gods. Jesus has your number, and when he comes back, you are going to roast like a ballpark frank. Hold the mustard

God gave the land to the Jews. Then he took it away when they broke his laws. Nebuchadnezzar whas the agent of God in that arrangement.

The Jews came back, rebuilt the Temple and reformed their practices. Five centuries later, they were up to their old tricks again. This time God was really pissed. He cancelled the covenant with Abraham and sent the Roman legions in to level the temple and drive the naughty Jews into permanent exile.

When the Romans perverted the teachings of rabbi Jesus into the blasphemy called Chistianity, God pulled the plug on them too. He sent in the Arabs, who keep halal and pray in the proper manner. The Arabs are now God's Chosen People and Islam is the only true faith.

It's been two thousand years since God backed the Jews. No sooner had his Divine Son sacrificed His life through the meneuvering of the Jewish Sanhedrin than God pulled the plug on the Jews. You can say I intentionally lie as a way of demonstrating your ignorance and belief in false Gods. Jesus has your number, and when he comes back, you are going to roast like a ballpark frank. Hold the mustard

It seems you think Jesus is True and Christians are wrong. And Muslims don't think that He is the Divine son of God. And you also think that the Muslims are the true people of God. And I am ignorant!

Jesus has already come and He is talking to you through my mouth and He is pitying you that you are so coerced by the Devil that you are supporting Him and not yourself. But He also assures you that He will set His house in order and then you will not say lies that are harmful to you and you will be happy.

All the religions of the Colored people are fake religions created by the devil and they are children of the devil and they know that their religions are fake, but being devils that is what they want. They have intentionally created a fake story of Mohammad in Jerusalem right at the sight of our temple and built a mosque there just to humiliate and persecute us. So tell them to throw their halal and worship to a fake God in the dust bin and also themselves into it since they are shit of the universe and the shit is thrown into the pit. That is where they will go.

And BTW when Jews sinned, God created a way for the devils to attack them, but never commanded them to. And hence what the devils did was sin and God will punish them for that. God chastises us, but He still loves us and hence when we repent and cry to Him, He helps us and punishes the devil who has persecuted us taking advantage of His anger. That is why the nation of Israel has been formed and now things will only improve for Israelis. You will see!

It seems you think Jesus is True and Christians are wrong. And Muslims don't think that He is the Divine son of God. And you also think that the Muslims are the true people of God. And I am ignorant!

Jesus has already come and He is talking to you through my mouth and He is pitying you that you are so coerced by the Devil that you are supporting Him and not yourself. But He also assures you that He will set His house in order and then you will not say lies that are harmful to you and you will be happy.

All the religions of the Colored people are fake religions created by the devil and they are children of the devil and they know that their religions are fake, but being devils that is what they want. They have intentionally created a fake story of Mohammad in Jerusalem right at the sight of our temple and built a mosque there just to humiliate and persecute us. So tell them to throw their halal and worship to a fake God in the dust bin and also themselves into it since they are shit of the universe and the shit is thrown into the pit. That is where they will go.
I love your trolling for Jesus! Keep up the good work!

It would seem from your latest revelation that you think Jesus was a Christian. Surely you are too wise a prophet to fall for that obvious historical blooper. Could you clarify the message God is sending you as regards that fact?

If rabbi Jesus came back today, do you think any whites-only country club would let him in? Just curious.

It would seem from your latest revelation that you think Jesus was a Christian. Surely you are too wise a prophet to fall for that obvious historical blooper. Could you clarify the message God is sending you as regards that fact?

If rabbi Jesus came back today, do you think any whites-only country club would let him in? Just curious.

If u keep feigning ignorance about the most obvious truths like Christianity then I have to repeat myself again and again. That does not entitle u to label me a "Troll" for your mistakes.

Jesus is not just a "rabbi", He is the "Son of God". What utter nonsensical lie are u uttering? He said it openly many a times that He is the son of God and told His disciples to spread this message through out the world. How can u say Christianity is wrong and a historical blooper when u accept Jesus as true? Do u not accept the Gospels? Obviously not. U will not accept the testimony of the contemporaries of Jesus and will make up your own lies sitting two thousand years apart from that time. Now that is nonsense. If u come up with some historian's testimony belying my Holy Church then I will not accept that lie also.

Jesus has already come and He is suffering alone anonymously for His sheep since about five hundred years, but He is ruling the world also and everybody including u knows this, but they are coerced by the devil to not recognize and honor Him. But Jesus is God and soon He will remove all obstacles and will become the Lord of this world sitting on the Golden throne of the Great Germany. And He will make every Human and every Demon a Catholic Christian and then He will kill all the demons and all the humans who rejected Him and the millennial kingdom would begin. But even before He occupies his visible throne He rules the world and soon Israel will remove every Arabs from all their lands from Nile to Euphrates and break the abomination of the Muslims on the temple and rebuild the temple. It is going to happen within days now. Just watch and then I might ask u who is trolling and who is feigning ignorance of the most obvious truths.

If u keep feigning ignorance about the most obvious truths like Christianity then I have to repeat myself again and again. That does not entitle u to label me a "Troll" for your mistakes.

Jesus is not just a "rabbi", He is the "Son of God". What utter nonsensical lie are u uttering? He said it openly many a times that He is the son of God and told His disciples to spread this message through out the world. How can u say Christianity is wrong and a historical blooper when u accept Jesus as true? Do u not accept the Gospels? Obviously not. U will not accept the testimony of the contemporaries of Jesus and will make up your own lies sitting two thousand years apart from that time. Now that is nonsense. If u come up with some historian's testimony belying my Holy Church then I will not accept that lie also.

Jesus has already come and He is suffering alone anonymously for His sheep since about five hundred years, but He is ruling the world also and everybody including u knows this, but they are coerced by the devil to not recognize and honor Him. But Jesus is God and soon He will remove all obstacles and will become the Lord of this world sitting on the Golden throne of the Great Germany. And He will make every Human and every Demon a Catholic Christian and then He will kill all the demons and all the humans who rejected Him and the millennial kingdom would begin. But even before He occupies his visible throne He rules the world and soon Israel will remove every Arabs from all their lands from Nile to Euphrates and break the abomination of the Muslims on the temple and rebuild the temple. It is going to happen within days now. Just watch and then I might ask u who is trolling and who is feigning ignorance of the most obvious truths.
The word for "son of" in Arabic, Aramaic and Hebrew ("bin" "ben") has a much broader denotation in those languages than the simple patronymic the English translation implies. For example, when automobiles first appeared in the Middle East, they were spoken of as "son of the bicycle."

The phrase "Son of God" in English denotes a direct biological connection and connotes, at the least, a shared identity with the implication of succession. That is not what original listeners to rabbi Jesus would have understood, although for later Greek listeners the biological denotation (like English) would have played comfortably into a religious mythology in which gods were sexually active with human women, their offspring being the common genealogy of mythic heroes.

In the Semitic languages, "son of god," like "son of the bicycle" suggests a much wider, diffuse and analogous relationship. A son of god would be a man of supreme righteousness, a human hero watched over benevolently by his protector much as Aeneas was watched over by Venus. The idea of an obstetric connection, while acceptable to Greek and Roman audiences, would have been an obscene blasphemy for any practicing Jew or "son of Torah."

I notice in your posts in this thread a rather presumptuous arrogance and claim to superior wisdom and understanding. I have been a theologian far too long to engage in such a childish claim to credentials. I will let your post and mine be judged by our shared readership; let them decide who speaks from a basis of knowledge and understanding. God bless

The word for "son of" in Arabic, Aramaic and Hebrew ("bin" "ben") has a much broader denotation in those languages than the simple patronymic the English translation implies. For example, when automobiles first appeared in the Middle East, they were spoken of as "son of the bicycle."

The phrase "Son of God" in English denotes a direct biological connection and connotes, at the least, a shared identity with the implication of succession. That is not what original listeners to rabbi Jesus would have understood, although for later Greek listeners the biological denotation (like English) would have played comfortably into a religious mythology in which gods were sexually active with human women, their offspring being the common genealogy of mythic heroes.

In the Semitic languages, "son of god," like "son of the bicycle" suggests a much wider, diffuse and analogous relationship. A son of god would be a man of supreme righteousness, a human hero watched over benevolently by his protector much as Aeneas was watched over by Venus. The idea of an obstetric connection, while acceptable to Greek and Roman audiences, would have been an obscene blasphemy for any practicing Jew or "son of Torah."

I notice in your posts in this thread a rather presumptuous arrogance and claim to superior wisdom and understanding. I have been a theologian far too long to engage in such a childish claim to credentials. I will let your post and mine be judged by our shared readership; let them decide who speaks from a basis of knowledge and understanding. God bless

Jesus said to His disciple who asked Him to show the Father: "What, I have been so long with you and you still don't understand? If you have seen me, you have seen my Father". In John 17:5 "And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee".

It is clear that He is the one and only Son of God, since He was before the world was and was with the Father and to see Him is equal to see the Father. They are con-substantial and co-eternal.

You might be a great theologian, but on this point you say the stupidest things, thankfully intentionally. For if you are a Human, you can not be so stupid as to deny the Lord Jesus after two thousand years of His first coming. Even Charles Darwin was a great scientist, but he said the most stupid things like this complicated universe, where everything is at the right place to help Man survive, was made by chance and that Man is the son of Monkey. People, the most intelligent also say such nonsense because of the pressure of the devil. I am not laughing at their intelligence or credentials. But certainly I will not accept such nonsense of the devil coming from their mouths to be true. The world will fall apart if I do so. And I have no such intention. And my credentials you already know, but will keep on pretending to be ignorant of. I will wait for God to give me the glory which He has allotted to me.

Jesus said to His disciple who asked Him to show the Father: "What, I have been so long with you and you still don't understand? If you have seen me, you have seen my Father". In John 17:5 "And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee".

It is clear that He is the one and only Son of God, since He was before the world was and was with the Father and to see Him is equal to see the Father. They are con-substantial and co-eternal.

You might be a great theologian, but on this point you say the stupidest things, thankfully intentionally. For if you are a Human, you can not be so stupid as to deny the Lord Jesus after two thousand years of His first coming. Even Charles Darwin was a great scientist, but he said the most stupid things like this complicated universe, where everything is at the right place to help Man survive, was made by chance and that Man is the son of Monkey. People, the most intelligent also say such nonsense because of the pressure of the devil. I am not laughing at their intelligence or credentials. But certainly I will not accept such nonsense of the devil coming from their mouths to be true. The world will fall apart if I do so. And I have no such intention. And my credentials you already know, but will keep on pretending to be ignorant of. I will wait for God to give me the glory which He has allotted to me.
As you are doubtless aware, the notion of Christ as consubstantial with the Father is a direct quote from the Nicene creed, an effort to clarify the nature of Christ over the issue of whether he was the same as the Father (Homousion) or merely like the Father (Homoiusion). The fact that, even today, the issue is expressed in Greek shows how alien the entire issue is to the life of rabbi Jesus as recorded in the synoptic Gospels.

As I have said before, I am not posting to proselytize you. I don't care at all one way or the other what you believe. My interest is in the origin of the Christian church and its relationship to the radical Jewish rabbi whose life is recorded in the Gospels. Your faith may bridge the broad cultural and historic divide between Jesus and Christ but arrogant and discourteous proclamation of what you believe does not constitute and argument that what you believe is true.

Just to be precise, at the time of Christ, rabbi did not mean the same thing as it does today. The term rabbi was an informal title of honor and esteem used by a student (disciple) addressing his teacher. It wasn't a formal title associated with the current ordination of rabbis by a religious hierarchy, that came in about 600 AD. There were no rabbis in that sense in Jesus's day.

Just to be precise, at the time of Christ, rabbi did not mean the same thing as it does today. The term rabbi was an informal title of honor and esteem used by a student (disciple) addressing his teacher. It wasn't a formal title associated with the current ordination of rabbis by a religious hierarchy, that came in about 600 AD. There were no rabbis in that sense in Jesus's day.
Your precision is appreciated.

A plant that was crushed even in its roots and budded boldly against persecutions of the devil and ultimately became the King of the world in 300 AD and prospered continuously and today is the religion of the Kings and Queens of the world, is being denied by some people. The proof of the tree is in its fruits. The truth is more obvious than the sun in the sky. So no point in wasting our time in arguing. Anyway I have already won my victory. Cheers!

A plant that was crushed even in its roots and budded boldly against persecutions of the devil and ultimately became the King of the world in 300 AD and prospered continuously and today is the religion of the Kings and Queens of the world, is being denied by some people. The proof of the tree is in its fruits. The truth is more obvious than the sun in the sky. So no point in wasting our time in arguing. Anyway I have already won my victory. Cheers!

Bye. :rolleyes:

“Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up your loins like a man,
I will question you, and you shall declare to me.
“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
On what were its bases sunk,
or who laid its cornerstone
when the morning stars sang together
and all the heavenly beings shouted for joy?

I'll await your answer...

G-d was basically telling Job here that he has no right to question G-d's justice, since Job was not present when the world was created.

G-d was basically telling Job here that he has no right to question G-d's justice, since Job was not present when the world was created.
Good answer. I'm waiting for TheGreatKing to give us his unique exegesis.

The creature cannot question God, his creator, since the latter is his creator and much much more than him. As u can see, God is asking Job Science questions also (if u continue his dialogue later) like where are winds stored, etc. At that time Job and all humans had no way of answering such science questions, but now they can. What does that mean?

Man was disobedient and impure and hence God did not reveal secrets about Himself and about His universe to him. God plays hide and seek with Man. He wants Man to seek Him through all his heart. Remember David telling his son Solomon, "If you seek the Lord, He will let you find Him, but if you do not seek Him, then ultimately He will abandon you". As Man matured and sought God with more perseverance, God was pleased to reveal Himself to him through Jesus Christ, His son. As the Lord said, "No man has seen the Father except the son, and you can see Him only through me", Jesus is the only way to knowledge of God and also about His universe. The more the world became followers of our Lord, the more they advanced in the knowledge of God like the concept of Trinity, for instance and also in the knowledge of His universe. We have discovered many secrets of the universe through Science, we have also discovered new political systems like Communism, Democracy and revolutions have happened in all the fields like arts, poetry, music, etc.

An interesting observation is that Jews who reject the Lord and Turks, Syrians, who also reject Him have also contributed immensely to the knowledge of Man. How is that? If they reject the Lord, then how can they be recipients of His knowledge? That is why I say that Jews and others who reject the Lord are feigning ignorance because of the devil's pressure. In their hearts all humans are Roman Catholics and hence knowledge has come through all humans. Albert Einstein, Karl Marx, etc. are examples of people who outwardly reject the Lord, but inwardly accept Him.

Another interesting point is that the devil forces people to say that Science is antagonistic to religion. My words above establish that Science is the product of religion and hence all those who claim that Religion is antagonistic to Science are simply cooperating with the devil under pressure, although they know it is not true. In this war between the devil and Man, sometimes even the Church has given way to the devil. The whole episode of the Church reprimanding Galileo for His discovery was just a drama under the pressure of the devil.

The creature cannot question God, his creator, since the latter is his creator and much much more than him. As u can see, God is asking Job Science questions also (if u continue his dialogue later) like where are winds stored, etc. At that time Job and all humans had no way of answering such science questions, but now they can. What does that mean?

Man was disobedient and impure and hence God did not reveal secrets about Himself and about His universe to him. God plays hide and seek with Man. He wants Man to seek Him through all his heart. Remember David telling his son Solomon, "If you seek the Lord, He will let you find Him, but if you do not seek Him, then ultimately He will abandon you". As Man matured and sought God with more perseverance, God was pleased to reveal Himself to him through Jesus Christ, His son. As the Lord said, "No man has seen the Father except the son, and you can see Him only through me", Jesus is the only way to knowledge of God and also about His universe. The more the world became followers of our Lord, the more they advanced in the knowledge of God like the concept of Trinity, for instance and also in the knowledge of His universe. We have discovered many secrets of the universe through Science, we have also discovered new political systems like Communism, Democracy and revolutions have happened in all the fields like arts, poetry, music, etc.

An interesting observation is that Jews who reject the Lord and Turks, Syrians, who also reject Him have also contributed immensely to the knowledge of Man. How is that? If they reject the Lord, then how can they be recipients of His knowledge? That is why I say that Jews and others who reject the Lord are feigning ignorance because of the devil's pressure. In their hearts all humans are Roman Catholics and hence knowledge has come through all humans. Albert Einstein, Karl Marx, etc. are examples of people who outwardly reject the Lord, but inwardly accept Him.

Another interesting point is that the devil forces people to say that Science is antagonistic to religion. My words above establish that Science is the product of religion and hence all those who claim that Religion is antagonistic to Science are simply cooperating with the devil under pressure, although they know it is not true. In this war between the devil and Man, sometimes even the Church has given way to the devil. The whole episode of the Church reprimanding Galileo for His discovery was just a drama under the pressure of the devil.
Here

Religion and Ethics

Palestine has been attacked, conquered, and occupied many times. It was also a center for trade. Caravans went through to Asia, Africa, and Europe. Many people came and went.

In the middle of all this there was a core group of people who stayed and put down roots. Palestine was a multi racial, multi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious place where there was little animosity between peoples.

These are the People who became Palestinians when Palestine was released from Turkish rule after WWI.

Is that why there are so many cases of attacks on the Jewish and Christian inhabitants over the years. Why the dhimmi laws and pact of Umar were enforced. The muslims ruled with fear and terror those who refused to convert, killing individuals and families on a whim. Stealing their lands once they had done the hard work of getting it fertile and productive. All documented and provable to anyone that bothers to look

Labelling Arab Muslim "Palestinians" an indigenous peoples stretches the definition of the term far past breaking point:

“Indigenous communities, peoples and nations are those which, having a historical continuity with pre-invasion and pre-colonial societies that developed on their territories, consider themselves distinct from other sectors of the societies now prevailing on those territories, or parts of them. They form at present non-dominant sectors of society and are determined to preserve, develop and transmit to future generations their ancestral territories, and their ethnic identity, as the basis of their continued existence as peoples, in accordance with their own cultural patterns, social institutions and legal system.

“This historical continuity may consist of the continuation, for an extended period reaching into the present of one or more of the following factors:

a) Occupation of ancestral lands, or at least of part of them;

b) Common ancestry with the original occupants of these lands;

c) Culture in general, or in specific manifestations (such as religion, living under a tribal system, membership of an indigenous community, dress, means of livelihood, lifestyle, etc.);

d) Language (whether used as the only language, as mother-tongue, as the habitual means of communication at home or in the family, or as the main, preferred, habitual, general or normal language);

e) Residence on certain parts of the country, or in certain regions of the world;

f) Other relevant factors.

“On an individual basis, an indigenous person is one who belongs to these indigenous populations through self-identification as indigenous (group consciousness) and is recognized and accepted by these populations as one of its members (acceptance by the group).

“This preserves for these communities the sovereign right and power to decide who belongs to them, without external interference”

Source

A culture of the invading and colonizing peoples, by definition, can not be indigenous.

So the Jews the invading and colonizing people (Battle of Jericho and all that) cannot be indigenous by definition. Next.

In any case, people claiming to be indigenous must at least have lived in an area for some time. I don't think living in Europe for 2,000 years can make a people indigenous to a place on another continent.

The Palestinians who have ancestry back to the Canaanites, Philistines etc. (as well as to invading Israelites) are thus closest to being indigenous.

And, they were certainly the native inhabitants that the Covenant of the League of Nations referred to.

Wrong as they hit the criteria

So where did the arab muslims live to become arabs before invading Palestine ?

Which happen to be the Jews as the arabs and Christians did not exist before 70 C.E.

Nope as the covenant did not name them, it was specific on such matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back