The Obamas Have A History Of Racial Division, Not Surprised To See Colin Kaepernick At The White Hou

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
The Obamas Have A History Of Racial Division, Not Surprised To See Colin Kaepernick At The White House! ⋆ Freedom Daily

Well, at least Colin Kaepernick has something in common with the Obama’s… they’re both racists and they both hate cops. You are known by the company you keep, so of course Kaepernick was right at home with Mooch in the White House in 2013, promoting Michelle’s heinous ‘Let’s Move!’ initiative. They had cute photo ops and schmoozed like the elite do. Sickening.

Maybe he’s considering starting a Black Lives Matter kid’s movement. I wouldn’t put it past him. You can never teach children too young to hate, ya know. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that at the urging of his girlfriend, that Kaepernick converted to Islam two months ago as well. He’s the entire recipe of racist, cop-hating ingredients.

The Obamas Have A History Of Racial Division, Not Surprised To See Colin Kaepernick At The White House! ⋆ Freedom Daily

Well, at least Colin Kaepernick has something in common with the Obama’s… they’re both racists and they both hate cops. You are known by the company you keep, so of course Kaepernick was right at home with Mooch in the White House in 2013, promoting Michelle’s heinous ‘Let’s Move!’ initiative. They had cute photo ops and schmoozed like the elite do. Sickening.

Maybe he’s considering starting a Black Lives Matter kid’s movement. I wouldn’t put it past him. You can never teach children too young to hate, ya know. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that at the urging of his girlfriend, that Kaepernick converted to Islam two months ago as well. He’s the entire recipe of racist, cop-hating ingredients.
They probably just got together to kneel down on their prayer rugs, bow to the east and praise Allah.

Forum List

Back