The Obama Motors and the theft of 84 Billion

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
LOL go figure now we find out that Obama lied as to the amount given to GM and then Lied about making money on the deal.......84 billion that's right folks 84 billion lost on the Obama motors Corp.

I'm sitting here wondering has Obama had a single success since taking office? or the better question would be has the Failure in the White House done ANYTHING that hasn't harmed the Nation?

harding... teapot dome affair...
hey four more years... hope and change. he did stop the oceans from rising, as promised

Last edited:
LOL go figure now we find out that Obama lied as to the amount given to GM and then Lied about making money on the deal.......84 billion that's right folks 84 billion lost on the Obama motors Corp.

I'm sitting here wondering has Obama had a single success since taking office? or the better question would be has the Failure in the White House done ANYTHING that hasn't harmed the Nation?

One thing is for sure, you don't believe a thing that he says, nothing.

It would be interesting to know what his net worth change has been since taking office. One problem, why do some of the voting blocks still think he is a great guy and the answer to their prayers? The democrats have ruined this country. It was never about doing the right thing, it was a power grab and they won.

Is there a reason that anyone would? He hasn't been truthful about anything thus far

For the left its all about Symbolism over substance as long obama tells them what they want to hear hell they'll believe anything he say's.

It would be interesting to know what his net worth change has been since taking office. One problem, why do some of the voting blocks still think he is a great guy and the answer to their prayers? The democrats have ruined this country. It was never about doing the right thing, it was a power grab and they won.

I'm sitting here wondering why you don't post links Robert..

Here

Generally don't bother if someone is really curious a quick search will find the information, all to often the Left rejects anything posted so I don't bother.

Here

Generally don't bother if someone is really curious a quick search will find the information, all to often the Left rejects anything posted so I don't bother.

It's courteous to post a link the first time. Inevitable a leftis moron will challenge your source and at that point you say "google is your friend.".

Why is GM getting all those TAX BREAKS??????? Thought demonRats wanted to tax corporations???? oh! nevermind this is obie wan's baby.. why did he let them build an 800 millin dollar plant in MExico...???????

There is no such thing as Hypocrisy on the left after all he's the ONE

Why is GM getting all those TAX BREAKS??????? Thought demonRats wanted to tax corporations???? oh! nevermind this is obie wan's baby.. why did he let them build an 800 millin dollar plant in MExico...???????

You pseudo-conned will believe anything bad about the president don't-cha?

"He's spending 200 million a day"

"Missile over California"

"Not born in USA"

What a sad debacle. Why would anyone support Corporate Welfare? I also just read that several $Billions in Bank-Bailout Money went to Foreign Banks. Bernanke clearly lied about that. He should be removed.

You pseudo-conned will believe anything bad about the president don't-cha?

"He's spending 200 million a day"

"Missile over California"

"Not born in USA"

two out of three

president don't-cha's not a bad guy, but he's in way, way over his head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back