The Obama Legacy in One Graph

WeatherM, you are not too good at logic.

So here is a lesson in cause and effect.

Race relations are shot because the police have been shooting Negroes.

BHO has nothing to do with the police.

Ergo BHO has nothing to do with race relations being shot.

Damn you are dumb boy.

You sound just like Mary Matlin.

She is dumb and not too good at logic and butt ugly.

I hope you are not as butt ugly as Mary Matlin too.

BHO had plenty to do with the Police in '08 and '12 when he said we needed more police. Notice no cries for more Police. What gives??

How about this one?

dow-jones-10y.png
It's,cost,over 10 trillion in debt and over 11 trillion of QE printed money....

Did you think you had a point?

If a Republican had been President, and the DJIA performed like that, the leftwing douche bags would be calling it "the decade of greed."
Maybe, but since a Republican presided over the start of the greatest recession since the Great Depression, it will be known to history as the Decade of the Great Recovery. :mm:
What recovered? I mean in your room temp IQ mind?
I'm from Venus.
The string gives it away....

Damn you are dumb boy.

"Race relations are shot because the police have been shooting Negroes."

You are a stupendous douche bag. There's no point in discussing the issue with bigot moron who makes statements like that.

Damn you are dumb boy.

You're a complete moron. You leftards whine the government is murdering innocents while at the same time screaming the government needs to be bigger and more powerful. You also hate the 2nd Amendment which was specifically designed to keep the government subservient to the people.

You freaks are just anti civilization, period.

They are servile to the core. They can't function without having some authority tell them what to do.

She is dumb and not too good at logic and butt ugly......

Again, you just can't seem to help spouting off on topics you seem particularly unqualified to hold court on.

Last edited:
Obama's legacy will be one of 8 years of shit stirring and race baiting.
obama just spoke, but forgot to say "All Lives Matter"

Some liberal anchor said earlier that saying 'All Lives Matter' is derogatory. It's seen as a racist, mean thing to say.

The left says cops always get killed and don't blame the rhetoric of BLM, Obama and other libs for the increase in deaths of cops. Of course, cops always got injured or killed in the line of duty and but we've never seen so many ambushed this way.

It's all about revenge despite the cases of cops shooting suspects that made national news turned out to be justified shootings. The media, Sharpton, Jackson and Obama have been guilty of repeating garbage that isn't true. Obama insists that whites and cops are the problem and need to change. The media and race baiters are repeating rumors, like the 'hands up, don't shoot' crap. Truth isn't a factor when you need civil unrest.

Last edited:
How about this one?

dow-jones-10y.png
It's,cost,over 10 trillion in debt and over 11 trillion of QE printed money....

Did you think you had a point?

If a Republican had been President, and the DJIA performed like that, the leftwing douche bags would be calling it "the decade of greed."
Maybe, but since a Republican presided over the start of the greatest recession since the Great Depression, it will be known to history as the Decade of the Great Recovery. :mm:
What recovered? I mean in your room temp IQ mind?
I'm from Venus.
I believe it.

Black lives don't matter any more than anyone else's life matters and they sure as hell seem to matter less to other blacks than they do to the rest of society.

Obama's legacy will be one of 8 years of shit stirring and race baiting.
obama just spoke, but forgot to say "All Lives Matter"

Some liberal anchor said earlier that saying 'All Lives Matter' is derogatory. It's seen as a racist, mean thing to say.

The left says cops always get killed and don't blame the rhetoric of BLM, Obama and other libs for the increase in deaths of cops. Of course, cops always got injured or killed in the line of duty and but we've never seen so many ambushed this way.

It's all about revenge despite the cases of cops shooting suspects that made national news turned out to be justified shootings. The media, Sharpton, Jackson and Obama have been guilty of repeating garbage that isn't true. Obama insists that whites and cops are the problem and need to change. The media and race baiters are repeating rumors, like the 'hands up, don't shoot' crap. Truth isn't a factor when you need civil unrest.

Yep that anchor was Shep Smith on Fox......he's very liberal....shock shock......Fox is balanced.....

Forum List

Back