The Obama Depression: How Will You Cope?...

Honestly im nervous as hell. As fun as it is to be partisan on here at times my business cant take much more of a hit without me going under. I have no choice but to hope he can pull a rabbit out of his hat and turn things around. Icant go through another winter like the last 2. I wont survive it.

I am sorry you business is having a tuff time.

I hope you can hang on until things get better.

This is why the stimulus should have been larger.

It blows me away that you have supported trashing the economy in the name of politics when you have so much on the line.

Typcially kicking the can down the road. This econmic mess was brought to you by the TeaParty and the Republicans willingness to bring the country to the brink of default and then by not doing enough to right the ecomonic ship with a balanced approach to solving the deficit problem. They should all resign in disgrace.

Typcially kicking the can down the road. This econmic mess was brought to you by the TeaParty and the Republicans willingness to bring the country to the brink of default and then by not doing enough to right the ecomonic ship with a balanced approach to solving the deficit problem. They should all resign in disgrace.

Please explain what the Tea Party has done that has resulted in $16,000,000,000,000 of debt.

Last edited:
Things are obviously getting much worse for our nation. It looks like an Obama Depression is now in full swing. I'm just wondering what you are going to do to cope with it personally? I really am interested in hearing about how you plan on dealing with such rough times ahead. Thanks.

It is getting harder and harder by the year it seems by the months. Personally I would start getting prepared for the worst and start saving some money and food and maybe buy a firearm. Things might get a little rough...or so I've heard in the last depression.

In the end I'm sure everything will be just fine. We just have to have a little more faith in ourselves and our country. We are fighters that's how United States of America is percieved. United we stand!!!!

Interesting...

The Tea Party (Bless their hearts) wanted a deal that showed drastic cuts in spending and no raising of the debt ceiling along with a balanced budget.

Instead, the deal raised the debt ceiling, had cuts that were washed out by the debt ceiling increase and had nothing as it pertained to a balanced budget.

So exactly how did they cause a dam thing?

You forgot

3. Getting to the gold dealer after we realize the bubble is popping but before it fully pops.

That's a valid point if you believe that Obama will be re-anointed. But the "pop" won't be prices legitimately falling. It'll be confiscation and re-establishment of Roosevelt's $32/ounce fixed price.

True, though, that gold bought at $1600/ounce is not sound. Now that I bought at $264 is looking reasonably good over just the last few years. Especially since January, 2009.

I will whore myself and fuck all your women for mmmmmmMoney

Please explain what the Tea Party has done that has resulted in $16,000,000,000,000 of debt.

Why? It's the downgrading of our credit rating not the debt. And they certainly had something to do with bringing the country to the bring of a default.

Things are obviously getting much worse for our nation. It looks like an Obama Depression is now in full swing. I'm just wondering what you are going to do to cope with it personally? I really am interested in hearing about how you plan on dealing with such rough times ahead. Thanks.

What is an "Obama Depression" ?
One more Teabagger-delusion.

(They have a lot o' those.)​

Interesting...

The Tea Party (Bless their hearts) wanted a deal that showed drastic cuts in spending and no raising of the debt ceiling along with a balanced budget.

Instead, the deal raised the debt ceiling, had cuts that were washed out by the debt ceiling increase and had nothing as it pertained to a balanced budget.

The Tea-folks did not want a deal. They were not willing to compromise. They, and the Republicans, wanted to bring the country to the brink. They did and look what we got. Like one of the turds said a few years ago, the number one priority was to make Barack Obama a one term president. Their little political gamesmanship is why the deal was look at so poorly at S&P.

Why? It's the downgrading of our credit rating not the debt. And they certainly had something to do with bringing the country to the bring of a default.

Ok, you can't be this clueless. Our debt rating was downgraded because of the amount of our debt and no plan to reduce it. And you argue that adding $2,000,000,000,000 more debt is sensible?

That's borderline stupid...

No they didnt.
You have been told they did....but they didnt.
They said what they wanted and it wasnt what the democrats wanted. The democrats siad what they wanted, and it wasnt what the tea party wanted.
So in the end a deal was cut down the middle.
So who do we say was willing to bring the country into default?

A small group of irrlevant, unorganized, racists who have absolutely no physical control over legislation....or a party that has a majorioty in the senate and control of the WH?

LMAO....and you choose the small group of racists.

What is an "Obama Depression" ?

Here's a hint...It's a very bad thing. :(
Here's another.....

The LAST-one was a direct-result o' smaller-government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6whSWn1RRM]‪Great Depression‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

(Stupid Teabaggers.....)

MsnSlap5.gif

Interesting...

The Tea-folks did not want a deal. They were not willing to compromise. They, and the Republicans, wanted to bring the country to the brink. They did and look what we got. Like one of the turds said a few years ago, the number one priority was to make Barack Obama a one term president. Their little political gamesmanship is why the deal was look at so poorly at S&P.

Really?

So the tea party didnt compromise?

Funny...seems to me they did.

You know...it is pathetic....the party you support plays you like fools....they didnt compromise til the last minute either...

"But its the small insignifigant unorganized group of racists that is to blame!"

LMFAO...and they have you regurgitating it.

Personally I am not in much debt, just a little bit more on my mortgage to pay off.
I plan on buying another car soon, probably a used 2010-2011 camaro.
Right now I just have too much money saved up and need to get rid of the dollars before Obama makes them worthless. I was thinking of getting some more real estate while prices are still low.

Forum List

Back